• Advertisement

The Adventures of Kyle And Carl

Female character.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like Chapter 8!

• Yes!
    • No!

This series is not related to Spongebob.

I'm starting up a new series soon on here and Fiction Press about 2 teenagers called Kyle and Carl and a 16 year old kid called Jeremy. Until the official release on June 9 check back every day for new TAOCAK related stuff!

New Character Bios!

Character Bios

Kyle : The main character of the series. 13 years old. Good friends with Carl and Jeremy and loves playing video games. Wears a green shirt with jeans.

Carl : Kyle’s best friend. Usually sticks around but easily loses his temper when angry. 13 years old. Commonly wears a red shirt with black pants.

Jeremy : Good friends with Kyle and Carl. Works at Pizza Burger and is determined to reach the rank of drink man instead of waiter. 17 years old. When not working, wears a brown shirt and worn jeans.

Claire : Jeremy’s ‘girlfriend’ who never appreciates him no matter what he does to make her feel happy. 16 years old. Has blonde hair and wears a t shirt and shorts.

Crazy Old Man : Kyle and Carl’s neighbour who consistently yells at Kyle for crossing his lawn and has no idea of what the present is. 75 years old. Has grey hair and glasses and wears a plaid shirt and old jeans.

Robertson : Kyle’s troublemaking sidekick. Helps Kyle get pranks on and has very good fighting skills. 13 years old. Usually wears his jeans with belt and a black shirt.

Michael : The school’s snack seller. Sells tacos, chocolate etc. illegally at the school to make a quick buck. Always owns random items at random times. Wears a black shirt and jeans with lots of pockets.

Avery : Kyle and Carl’s main homeroom teacher. Always willing to help Kyle and rarely gives out homework. 35 years old. Has brown hair and wears a blue shirt and jeans.

Gordon : The main principal of Seaway High School. Has a very big record of Kyle’s troublemaking and is determined to stop him. Has dark hair, wears a white shirt and tie with a vest.

Henderson : Kyle and Carl’s science teacher. Very strict and has a grudge on Carl because of an incident last year. Wears a white dress shirt with a tie and glasses.

George : The main nerd of the school. Usually attempts to act cool but fails and is usually used by Kyle and Carl when it comes to computers. Has blond hair and glasses.

Check out my profile on http://www.fictionpress.com/~supergameman28 for more inputs!

Chapter 1 Sneak Peek

On 06/09/13,

“The TV is out for repair.” said Kyle.

“Why don’t we play a board game?” said Carl.

An epic battle erupts....

“You owe me $2,000 in Monopoly Money.”, Kyle said.

“I win again!” Kyle said.

After Kyle wins over and over....

“I CAN’T TAKE IT!!! THAT’S IT! THIS MEANS WAR!” Carl yelled.

Who will win in this battle of boards?

Board Game Battle : Coming soon on Sunday.

Released here 6 hours early!

Disclaimer: I do not own Life, Monopoly, Operation, Mastermind or Chess. However I do own all characters of The Adventures of Kyle and Carl!

All reviews are accepted and will help in the production of the next episode!

In a city in 2013... there is a neighbourhood that holds many, many  people however 2 ordinary kids will go on extraordianary adventures their names are... Kyle and Carl!!! This week’s epic adventure is the Board Game Battle!

The Adventures of Kyle and Carl! (Theme intro)

When you got 2 kids in an ordinary world

Surrounded by ordinary people wherever they go

They try to make living life fun

Doing things out of the ordinary

Usually breaking the rules when they need to

There’s  plenty of adventures wherever they travel

They can’t stay out of trouble or laughter

Cause they’re cause they’re Kyle and Carl!

CHAPTER 1: PILOT BOARD GAME BATTLE!

“I’m bored. Couldn’t they spare the TV for a few more days?” Kyle asked.

“Why don’t we try the new ’bored’ games your dad always bugs us to play while the TV is getting fixed?” Carl inquired.

“Fine then what about Monopoly.” Kyle said.

After the setup... (and after Carl tried to cheat by giving himself all the money stating he was the’mayor’)

“First roll and 12!” Kyle exclaimed. “I’ll buy this property!”

Later...

“Time for me to go... Chance!” Carl said.”Go directly to jail? What did I do to get here?”

“You destroyed the deck of Chance cards!” Kyle said, pointing to the mess Carl made.

“If I clean it up, can I get out on community service?” Carl asked.

“No.” Kyle decided.

Even later...

“I’d like to take a loan for Baltic Avenue.” Carl said.

“What will you be paying with?” Kyle said.”Also, this is your 30th loan this game.”

“I’ll be paying with these.” Carl said passing a $20,000 loan card to Kyle.

“First, these are from the Life game, second you can’t pay for a loan with Life cards and finally you already owe me $25,000 in loans!” Kyle yelled.

Even (even) later...

“On top of my hotel, plus tax and mortgage, you owe me $3,000.” Kyle said.

“There’s no tax in Monopoly” Carl replied.

“Is to.”

“Is not.”

“IS TO.”

“IS NOT.”

“IS TO!!!”

“FINE!” Carl screamed. “Let’s play another game.”

Later...again

“Yes!” Kyle said. “Noble Peace Prize winner!”

“How can you be a Noble Peace Prize Winner and make new ice cream, find a cure for cancer and still have time to go to a museum? “Carl inquired.

“I win!” Kyle cheered as he won at Life by a huge margin.

Later...later... again...

“I win again!” Kyle cheered (again), winning at Mastermind.

Even... later...later... again...

“Iwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwin...”

“SHUT UP!!!” Carl screeched, taking Kyle’s chess board and flipping it over. “THAT’S IT. THIS MEANS WAR!!!”

“Fine then!!!” Kyle declared.

The two began throwing whatever they could grab. Chess pieces, Operation money, Monopoly money and anything else. This continued until Carl grabbed a chess board as a shield.

(Cue the epic music)

“RAGHHHHH!!!” Carl hollered.

“AGGHGHGHH!!!” Kyle hollered.

“Feel the power of my SHIELD ATTACK!” Carl yelled into the air.

“Well you’re not ready for my secret weapon... the operation man!” Kyle said, spamming the buzzer on Operation.

“AGGH!!! It burns!” Carl said stumbling back.

“GRAHHH!!!” Kyle screamed, tossing Carl’s own chess board right into his face.

“AGGHHH!!!”Kyle yelled again, tossing the operation man at Carl it continued spamming the buzzer.

“And now... to... finish... you!!!” Kyle glared.

“Alright TV’s done repairing, should work great now.” The TV repairman said.”You two are causing quite a racket.”

“The TV’s ready?” Kyle said, slightly interrupted from his battle.

“Yay!” Carl said in victory running towards the TV.

“Wait for me!” Kyle said, chasing after Carl.

Well, that’s that the First Chapter of Kyle and Carl! Next time... we’ll see Jeremy in motion at Pizza Burger!

Chapter 2 Sneak Peek : The Promotion Contest

One day at Jeremy’s work station at Pizza Burger...

“What is this?! CONTEST?! Free promotion if you win?” Jeremy yelled.

“I’m your competition, Bryce!” Bryce said.

An epic battle will break out between two promotion wanters....

Which one will get the promotion?

Coming on Sunday...

The Adventures of Kyle and Carl

Disclaimer: I own all Kyle and Carl characters. Also, I thought of the pizza burger before anyone else did.

Chapter 2: The Promotion Contest

In a normal town, with normal people, many, many ordinary people however 2 kids and their friends and enemies with extraordinary adventures. Their names are Kyle and Carl!!! This week’s epic encounter is The Promotion Contest!

The Adventures of Kyle and Carl!

There’s  plenty of adventures wherever they travel

Jeremy is Kyle and Carl’s best friend. He is 16 and works at a shop called Pizza Burger. They serve pizzas, burgers and pizzaburgers. He’s always wanted the promotion to drink man but he’s stuck at the lowly rank of janitor.

“Cleanup on Table 5.” Jeremy heard for the 1286th time in his life. He was sick of this rank. Until he noticed... a poster!

“Special employee of the day contest... winner gets PROMOTION!?!” Jeremy coughed up his lunch, which was a burger, right onto the order plate.

“Wow that was fast service!” the customer said happily. “Here you go,” he said giving Jeremy $2.

“Oh um... OK.” Jeremy replied.”I’ve gotta win that contest!”

“Hehehe... The odds of YOU winning that is NONE!” someone said.

“Who is that?” Jeremy said, spinning around.

“It’s me your competition, Bryce! Hahaha!” Bryce said.

“You... BRYCE...Don’t step on me today. This is my one chance to get promoted!” Jeremy said.

“Oh yes, and after this promotion, I’ll become chief burger fryer and FIRE you!” Bryce said confidently.

“Watch me defeat you!” Jeremy said.

And so began the battle of the burgers between Bryce and Jeremy. There was quick work made by Jeremy and sabotage. Jeremy gave Bryce false orders, Bryce made slightly overcooked burgers, blaming that Jeremy tripped over on his mop and distracted him and both of them just wanted each other to fail. At the end of the day, they were both at a dead tie and the last customer came.

“Hello, I would like a regular BUURRRGGGGEEEEERRRRRR.” The customer said.

“Ok, I have to clean up the restruant and sabotage Bryce... Aha! I’ll ask Kyle. He’ll know what to do.” Jeremy said, quickly dialing up Kyle’s phone number.

“Kyle I need your help there is the last customer rand if I do this I win the contest and get a promotion help me.” Jeremy very quickly said into his cell phone.

“Um... if you want your best order, why are you wasting time on the phone?” Kyle responded.

“Oh ok sorry bye.” Jeremy quickly said and put his phone on hold and grabbed his sturdy pen.

Everything went into slow mo. Jeremy quickly cleaned up all the spills in the restraunt while Bryce counterattacked by making the best burger possible. It was all down to this. This one customer.

“Thanks for the food.” the customer said. An alarm buzzed, stating that Jeremy had won by a whole point.

“...YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!” Jeremy said, jumping up and down. “I WON!!! Take that Bryce you.... burger flipping.... order reading...... guy! Wait ... why are you so calm?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!”  Bryce yelled. “ I MADE IT UP! NO CONTEST EVER EXISTED! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!!! IT WAS WORTH IT!!! WINNING? FOR YOU?? THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE!!!” Bryce yelled into Jeremy’s face.

“.... WHYYYYY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!” Jeremy said, about to lunge at Bryce. Meanwhile the Pizza Burger’s boss, named Mr. Boss, was packing up.

“ Jeremy, my good man I saw your stupendous work today and I am officially promoting you to head janitor! Great work today, hope to see it recurring!” Mr. Boss said as he left.

“...It’s not drink man... BUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. RIGHT BACK IN YOU. LOOK AT ME I AM JEREMY THE HEAD JANITOR! SOON I WILL SURPASS YOU!” Jeremy yelled.

“Why you... little... THAT’S IT!”Bryce said angrily, ”IT”S GO TIME!”, picking up a spatula and 20 patties.”PREPARE TO BE GRILLED INTO THE GROUND!”

“TRY ME!” Jeremy shouted, picking up his trusty cleaning mop.

“BURGER BLAST ATTACK!” Bryce yelled, shooting 10 patties at Jeremy. Jeremy deftly dodged all of the patties and landed back down.

“How did you dodge that? You’re only a burger chef.” Bryce inquired.

“I’m also a white belt in karate!” Jeremy yelled. “Now suffer the power of the GREAT MOP!”

“EAT MY POWER OF THE LETTUCE SHIELD!” Bryce yelled, bringing forth his lettuce grown with pesticides.

“RAAGGH!!!” Jeremy yelled, cutting through the lettuce easily.”Now you shall suffer the mop! Take this and this! Take a couple of these!”. Jeremy was handing out samples for Pizza Burger to customers, unknowing that Bryce was coming up behind him with some “secret sauce”.

“What’s in THAT!? “ Jeremy yelled.

“I DON’T KNOW!” Bryce yelled, taking out a mop to deliver the finisher.

Hiya!” Bryce said, pinning the mop on Jeremy’s back. “Now what are you going to do?”

“I’ll do this!” Jeremy said, blasting super hot spicy mustard into Bryce’s face.

“My eyes!!!” Bryce yelled out as Jeremy quickly ran away from Pizza Burger in a very cliché ending as Bryce was saying he would someday or in 10 or so chapters, have his revenge.

Well that’s all for the latest episode of The Adventures of Kyle and Carl(and Jeremy). Next time we see Kyle’s school and his pranks in a longer episode with over 1000 words!

Sorry, been uploading to FictionPress lately, so here's a bunch of content!

New layout of story starting from Chapter 5! Review if you like my series!

The Adventures of Kyle and Carl Chapter 3: School with Kyle

Disclaimer: I own all Kyle and Carl characters, settings and ideas.

In a normal town, with normal people, many, many ordinary people however 2 kids and their friends and enemies with extraordinary adventures. Their names are Kyle and Carl!!! This week’s epic encounter is School with Kyle!

There’s  plenty of adventures wherever they travel

“Uurrggh.... I hate school. Not only there’s classes, homework and all the other stuff, you’re forced to be stuck with... these kids.” Kyle murmured as he walked to school, hopping the fence on the old man’s backyard.

“Why you little kid, get back here!” the Crazy Old Man said, waving his stick. It’s not his name, but we never got brave enough to ask him. Plus he dosen’t care for me and Carl much. And just as I get into school...

“HEEEYY THHEEERRREE KYLE! I got this new really cool plaid shirt on this weekend. Do you like it? Huh? Huh? Huh?” George, the big nerd of the school said.

“It would look great over on that garbage can... could really use some uniqueness other than garbage.” Kyle responded, getting to his class, hoping to see his school buddies, Michael and Robertson. George then put his shirt onto the garbage can, thinking it looked great.

Meanwhile...

“Yo Carl my man. Would you like to buy a sandwich?”

“No. “ Carl said.

“A taco?” Michael responded.

“No.”

“A burrito?”

“NO!”

“A sandwich?”

“NOOO! Just back off, look there’s Kyle.” Carl said. He could’ve bought something, but he was out of money that day.

“Yo Kyle my man... I got my daily special for you. 2 water balloons if you manage to soak a teacher with one of them. What do you say?” Michael said, as he walked up to Kyle.

“Fine”, Kyle said. He took aim with the green one, aiming for the science teacher, Henderson. Henderson was leaning down to tie his shoes, and sadly Kyle missed his target, hitting the water fountain, where George was taking a drink.

“Oh wow, this water fountain comes with EXTRA water!” George said. Two kids from school were behind him.

“You wanna see more water?” one of the kids said.

“Sure!” George replied.

“Fine then.” The other kid said. “Take him to the washroom and give him a swirlie. Make it quick.” The other kid then walked up to Kyle.

“Hey, I was looking for you! I just ordered one of the kids to give George a lesson.” Robertson  said who was the other kid.

“Give me a second Robertson. I’ve only got one shot left and it has to hit Henderson.” Kyle leaned back and fired.

SPLLOOSH went the water balloon as it directly connected with Henderson’s newly ironed shirt.

“KKKYYYLEEEE!!!” Henderson yelled into the air, walking away to get a new change of clothes.

Suddenly, the first period bell rang, causing Kyle and his friends to go to classes.

Several periods later...

“Here’s your lunch... enjoy.” The cafeteria lady said putting 2 slices of ‘pizza’ on Kyle’s ‘plate’ that was made of ‘plastic’.(Yes we don’t even know if it’s a plate)

“This stuff tastes horrible and I haven’t even tasted it,” Kyle said.

“I have!” George said with vomit coming from his mouth.

“I’m going to ditch this,” Kyle said, throwing the pizza away, right onto Henderson’s newly ironed again shirt.

“KKKYYYYLEEEE!!” Henderson yelled... again.

During science,

“Be sure to put the wooden suppressor on your chemical bottle to keep it safe. This chemical is highly flammable.” Henderson said.

“Ha, flammable, schlammable,” Kyle said, not putting his suppressor on, unknowing of what would happen.

Suddenly, when the chemicals mixed, Kyle’s bottle exploded, causing a chain reaction of chemicals to go exploding across the room, causing the room to be bathed in foam and chemicals.

“Get your explosive chemical foam for $2 a bottle!” Michael said. He then sold 4 bottles of it.

“KKYYYL... You know what that’s it! DETENTION!!! AFTER SCHOOL!!! IN MY CLASS!!!” Henderson said triumphantly.

“Carl, I have a plan but I’m going to need you to do it. Break me out of detention, after school, OK?” Kyle told Carl.

“Sure,” Carl said.

After school...

“I will be keeping my eyes on you when I’m in the teacher’s lounge watching the science network that’s on a different floor that’s 50 feet away from this room. So I’m WATCHING YOU!” Henderson yelled into Kyle’s face.

“OK, bring the rope in,” Kyle said into the window.

“Gotcha,” Carl said.

“Hey, what’s this covered with?” Kyle inquired.

“Oh just acid from the science room.” Carl calmly said.

“ACID!? Get me a rope with nothing weird on it!” Kyle yelled.

2 minutes later...

“OK, now grab the rope and I’ll get you out.” Carl said.

“And 1.. 2.. 3.. HEAVE!” Kyle told Carl as he was heaved out.

“Why did we even use a rope. You could have just climbed out of the ground floor window.” Carl asked.

“Ahhh.... Ummm... I don’t know.” Kyle said.”Who cares? Let’s go watch TV!”

“Sure!” Carl said, as they ran off, completely forgetting about Henderson.

“Kyle, where are you? AH!! I knew it! They couldn’t resist watching the boring science channel in the teacher’s lounge with mw! I’ll go get them!” Henderson said, going to the teacher’s lounge to continue watching the boring science TV that only he likes.

Hope you liked this episode. Next episode, a military trooper comes to the school to discuss about the army. However it comes with a dark secret! Will Kyle and Michael be able to stop him?

Chapter 4

Chapter 4: The Trooper Vs Kyle!

Disclaimer: I own all Kyle and Carl characters, settings and ideas. I don’t own the military, or any strange devices.

In a normal town, with normal people, many, many ordinary people however 2 kids and their friends and enemies with extraordinary adventures. Their names are Kyle and Carl!!! This week’s epic encounter is The Trooper Vs Kyle!

There’s plenty of adventures wherever they travel

Well... the principal said there was an assembly today, probably meaning a motivational speaker with kind words. But today there was something different. There was a military trooper.

“Hello kids. I’m here to talk about joining the military. As you know, the military is a blah blah blah with many blah blah...”

10 minutes of blah’ing and boring talking about the military later...

“and I hope you join the military for a day long testing seminar on Saturday to show you what the military is like!” the military trooper finished.

“Finally, it’s done. Who would go to such a seminar?”

“I would.. I guess. What do we have lose today?” Carl and Robertson said.

“One day of our lives?” Kyle asked.

“Oh, I guess, but we’re still going,” they said.

On Saturday...

“Welcome troops, where we will be doing several military activities. No one leaves until the end. Thank you for joining!” The trooper said.

These so-called events involved the most soul-crushing things possible, such as walking on an endless treadmill, watching paint dry while eating bread that tasted like nothing and a walk through a woods with nothing in it. After these events, everyone was very tired and let-down.

“Now, watch this watch.” The trooper said as he started to swing a watch back and forth.

“You will obey my every word. You will not listen to anyone except for me. You will forget everything about your life and only you will come out of your hypnosis when I say ‘Please get out of your hypnosis!’. When I snap my fingers, the changes will take effect.” The trooper said as he snapped his fingers.

“No! You can’t do this.... to me..... I’m Carl... Carl.....” Carl said as he went under the hypnosis.

Robertson tried to make a break for the 2nd floor and succeeded but the trooper was chasing after him. He was getting closer with every step and Robertson realized he was cornered.

“You will obey me NOW!” The trooper said, hypnotizing Robertson.

“I won’t obey you.... obey..no... I mean... I will obey you ugly trooper.” Robertson said.

“Also, call me handsome!” The trooper replied.

“Yes, handsome trooper!” Robertson said hypnotically.

On Monday...

“Yo Michael don’t you notice something?” Kyle asked.

“I will obey the handsome trooper!” Robertson was saying over and over.

“Yeah... I do... there’s that dark spot on the wall I’ve never noticed before!” Michael said.

On Tuesday...

“Kyle, don’t you feel something strange in the air?” Michael asked.

“We will obey the handsome trooper!” most of the kids in the school were saying.

“Yeah, the school choir has a lot more members than yesterday and good synchronized voices!” Kyle responded.

On Wednesday...

“Wait, I think I know, it’s not the choir, or the dark spot, it was... wear food on your face day!” Kyle triumphantly said.

After all of the school becoming trooper hypnotized except for Kyle and Michael, the cafeteria lady was simply throwing the food in the kid’s faces.

“No it’s not that, I know! The school’s... having a parade for the public!” Michael said.”Look!”

Most of the kids were heading out the school in a straight line, towards the military base.

“Let’s follow them!” Kyle said.

15 minutes later...

“They’re headed in that building!” Kyle told Michael.

“Mwahaha!!! Now that I have you under my control, you will obey me forever! Then I’ll infect more and more and more!!!” The trooper yelled triumphantly.

“Yes you will. Yes you will,” The kids said in a hypnotized voice.

“I didn’t know they changed the school cheer!” Kyle said.

“No, I think I know what’s happening. They’re hypnotized to follow his every order!!!” Michael said. “We have to stop them!”

“But how?” Kyle replied.

“Only one thing. Posters!!!” Michael told Kyle.

How to make a poster by Kyle

1. Take a piece of paper.
  2. Put school glue REPEAT SCHOOL GLUE on the back.
  3. Next, put down your message on the front.
  4. LAMINATE IT!(Everything’s always  better with laminate, including laminated laminate)
  5. Put them in good places like the boys’ bathrooms, the girls’ bathrooms (Don’t ask how we got in there) and the hallways.

“With these posters, we should definitely be able to tell those kids what’s right!” Kyle said.

“Curse you posters!” The trooper yelled into thin air. “Slaves, eat them!”

The slaves (or kids) ate through the paper (with laminate) until all of Kyle’s hard work on laminating and $5 were gone.

“Now get those rebels!” The trooper commanded the kids.

“RUN!” Kyle yelled over to Michael.

The boys quickly made it to the music room and quickly thought up of a plan.

“Aha! Caught!” The trooper said.

“Not so fast!” Kyle said, blasting a tuba into the trooper’s face then throwing it at him.

“Urrggh... can’t do this alone. Slaves attack!” The trooper called to his minions (or kids).

“Yes, master.” The kids said cornering Kyle and Michael.

“We’re not going down!” Kyle and Michael said, jumping over the crowd and running for the gymnasium, where the assembly took place.

“ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!!!” Kyle yelled into the mic causing the trooper to tremble in the sound.

“No,” the brainwashed kids said.

“Oh, OK then,” Kyle said, dropping the mic. ”You got any ideas Michael?”

“Um...wait here,” Michael said as he climbed up the ladder to the top of the auditorium.

“Maybe you should um... I don’t know HURRY UP!” Kyle yelled. “They’re closing in!”

“Step over there!” Michael motioned.

“Here, now what?” Kyle responded.

“I do this!” Michael said, dropping the stage props directly on the trooper.

“How can this happen! NOO! Psyche! I have amazing reflexes!” the trooper said proudly.

“Hurry, get to the math class! I have one last idea!” Michael said motioning to the back door.

They got to the math class only to encounter the trooper’s 3rd encounter.

“Now to suffer!” the trooper said, picking up a ruler.

“Yours first!” Kyle said, picking up a ruler.

A swordfight of rulers began between Kyle and the trooper. Kyle was fast but also had to deal with the kids who were continuously closing in.

“Hiya!” Kyle yelled triumphantly, hitting the trooper in the crotch.

“Urrgh!  Bring in the gym equipment!” The trooper called to his inferior slaves.

“Yes trooper,” they said, bringing back the Baseball Batter 2000, set to maximum speed.

“Now for you to suffer... again! I should think of a new catchphrase,” the trooper said blasting baseball after baseball at Kyle and Michael, who hid behind desks.

“Carl, everyone if you can hear me,” Kyle started, ”Please get out of your hypnosis!”

Suddenly... everyone snapped out because Kyle had said the secret passage that wasn’t so secret anymore.

“Hey what’s going on?” one kid said.

“Hey, it’s that guy who brainwashed us and made us go though that camp!” another kid said.

“Let’s get him!” they all screamed in unison.

“AGGH!!!” the trooper said, running from the school chased by a mob of angry kids.

“It was a good day,” Kyle said.

“I agree,” Michael agreed.

The two boys, then went off not noticing that Henderson was in the school the whole time. Then Gordon the principal walked in.

“Henderson! Did you make this mess?” Gordon asked angrily.

“No! How would I do such a thing?” Henderson said, panicking.

“I don’t believe you, so it’s alright. We’ll just leave it up to the janitor.” Gordon said.

“Phew,” Henderson said, relieved.

Well, it was a win-win scenario except for the janitor and the trooper. In the next episode we’ll be having an episode with Kyle, Carl and Jeremy where they try to build a treehouse in Kyle’s backyard!

Starting in a later episode I might be doing Kyle Shorts. They’re small episodes.

The Interviews(Side Story)

Kyle and Carl Interviews Episode 1 : Kyle!

Get to know the characters of Kyle and Carl a little more with interviews! With your host... Interview Man!

Interview Man: Thank you, thank you all! Today we’ll be interviewing Kyle from the Adventures of Kyle and Carl! Let’s have a look!

Kyle: Hello, I’m here to be interviewed right?

IM: Right.

Kyle: OK... Don’t ask anything too personal OK?

IM: First question, what’s your favourite colour?

Kyle: Blue.

IM: What’s your email?

Kyle: KyleKyleKyle@Kyle.com (P.S. That dosen’t exist)

IM: Any childhood friends?

Kyle : I am a child, idiot.

IM: Oh, then how about any existing friends?

Kyle: I’m friends with Carl, Robertson, Michael and pretend to like George.

Meanwhile at Kyle’s house...

“Great idea to break into Kyle’s house just so we can watch him get interviewed,” Michael said.

“I know right?” Robertson said.

“Hey, he said my name on the little satellite system! HI KYLE!” George said.

Meanwhile back at Interview Studios...

IM: What’s your favourite snack food?

Kyle: Chips sold by Michael. (Screen freezes and we see an advertisement)

“Get your chips by Michael! If it isn’t that, then it’s just perfectly normal tasty chips that are legal and cannot be confiscated and this advetisement sentence is becoming too long!”

IM: Where do you live?

Kyle: I’m not saying that. There’s stalkers out there!

IM: What about your phone number?

Kyle: Stop saying stuff like that!

IM: Phone number, where do you live, what’s your full name, email, are you home alone, name, phone, do you have anything of value, how old are you, where do you live, are you rich, are you dating, do you have a crush, dating, value.

Kyle: STOP IT! AGHHHHHH!!! (Kyle then picks up his interview chair and smacks it at the Interview Man then takes a conveneintly placed rope, ties up interview man and throws in the other conveninetly placed back room)

Meanwhile back at Kyle’s house...

“He’s beating up our Interview Man!” Robertson yelled out.

“Who cares, he interviewed my products!” Michael responded over the racket the TV was making.

Kyle: Looks like we’ll have to cut this short due to some... erm... um... issues.

IM: Meerpph!!!

Kyle: See you next time, where I , a non-perverted, non-pedo freak, interview my best friend Carl!

IM: (Breaks free of rope from face)Ask him where he lives!

Kyle: No!! Bye!

Next week... same time... we see Carl get interviewed by his best friend!

Kyle and Carl Interviews Episode 2 : Interviewing Carl!

In this episode we interview Carl! Any people you wanted interviewed? Leave a review saying who you want interviewed!

The Speaker A:       Speaker B: layout will be used only for these episodes during the interview!

Kyle: So what brings you here, Carl?

Carl: You called me here?

Kyle: Now, here’s how this works. I ask you questions, and you answer them! Got that?

Carl: Ok, I guess.

Kyle: First question, submitted by an anonymous fan, do you love anyone in particular?

Carl:..... Why would you ask that?!?!? There are no female characters yet!

Kyle: Oh, er, um... we need more questions. ADVERTISEMENT!

Get your delicious dishwasher detergent today! Rated 9 out of 10 to be better than the cafeteria food!

Kyle: OK! More questions are in now! Now for our latest question. Carl, have you ever tried to set something on fire?

Carl : Yes...yes I have.

(Flashback)

Kyle: Hey Carl let’s mindlessly set this block of wood on fire!

Carl: OOKKK!!!

(End of the flashback)

Kyle: Next question, do you um...MORE COMMERCIALS!

Announcer: Kyle, we’re out of commercials!

Kyle: Get some more!

Announcer: I told you, we’re out!

Kyle: Oh fine, I’ll just make up a question! Do you like ham?

Carl: Yes.

Kyle: Milk?

Carl: Yes.

Kyle: Sandwiches?

Carl: Just get an actual QUESTION!

Interview Man: Did anyone ask for a question?

Kyle: How did you break out?!?!

Interview Man: I used the force, my intellect and this rope sawing knife and key.(The key saws ropes)

Interview Man: Now for some questions. Where were you born? Email address? How much money do you have? Back account number? Are you home alone? Do you have a nanny? Any security guards in your house? Where’s your credit card?

Kyle: Gimme a sec. I can’t fight in this type of dialogue.

“Now this is better!” Kyle said proudly.”AGGH!” he yelled throwing a sound mic at Interview Man which he dodged. “You dodged that?! But you got hit before!”

“Well I found this other conveniently placed karate learning book in the back room!” IM said.

“Give me that!” Kyle said, taking the karate book. “Let’s see here...”

How to learn karate.

Chapter 1 The Basics

Step 1 Go to your nearest local book seller.

Step 2 Bring enough money to get the book.

Step 3 Get the book. Woot! I don’t care what you do now.

“Wait, wait, wait. This isn’t how to learn karate. This is how to buy a book to learn karate! How did you learn karate then!” Kyle asked IM.

“I doonn’t kknnnooow.” IM said.

“You’re wasting your time talking. Let’s dance.” Kyle seriously said.

“You got it.” IM said. “Bring it on!”

10 minutes of dancing later...

“That was some good dancing!” Kyle said. “Now to fight!”

Kyle then picked up IM easily,(Don’t ask why) and threw him into the crowd where he was sucked up by all of his fans.

“I always knew it would end this way,” IM said, as he was drowned over by the yells of the audience.

“Well, I’m pretty sure IM is gone now, or is he?” Kyle said.

“You only asked me 2 actual questions!” Carl yelled.

“Um.. we’ll get to that next time,” Kyle told the audience. “CUT!”

Next time, we interview Jeremy another main character. Want any characters interviewed on the priority list? Leave a review saying who you want!

Again, a little late.

The Adventures of Kyle and Carl Episode 5: The Worst Water War Ever!

Kyle’s notice: If you haven’t read the previous chapters, read them now!

Disclaimer: I own all Kyle and Carl characters, settings and ideas.

It was summer and the city was right now under the effects of a massive heat wave. Let’s see what Kyle and Carl are up to, OK?

“Yo, Carl I know a way to beat the summer heat,” Kyle said.

“Going inside, turning on the fans and the air conditioner?” Carl asked.

“No, no, no that would be too simple,” Kyle replied, shaking his head. “We’re going to do back breaking work with Jeremy and build a tree house!”

“Oh,” Carl said.

In a normal town, with normal people, many, many, ordinary people however 2 kids and their friends and enemies will have extraordinary adventures. Their names are Kyle and Carl!!! This week’s epic encounter is the worst idea water war ever!

“Now that we’ve called Jeremy here, now what?” Carl asked.

“We get wood! With money! That we don’t have!” Kyle said.

“I bet we could sell some stuff like Carl’s skateboard!”Jeremy said.

“Um, guys,” Carl said.

How to sell stuff by Kyle

1. Go to pawnshop with the items you wish to sell like Carl’s brand new skateboard.”HEY GIVE THAT BACK!” Carl yelled.
  2. Get low prices from all the pawn shops.
  3. Give up and sell them online.

$400 and 35 planks of cedar later...

“It took a lot of time but we managed to procure these boards of cedar!” Kyle exclaimed.

“Also, I have these old nails I found by someone’s garage!” Jeremy said.

Meanwhile...

“A perfect time for a stroll to the convenience store to pick up the latest issue of boring science TV season 26,” Henderson said, stepping out of his house. Suddenly his whole garage collapsed.

“Who did this to my garage!” Henderson yelled.

Back at Carl’s house...

“Guys?!” Carl yelled.

1 minute later...

“Wow, that was fast,” Kyle said.

“Maybe it’s because...I ALREADY HAVE A TREEHOUSE BUILT IN MY BACKYARD!” Carl said. “THAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU?!”

“Oh,”  Kyle said. “Well, what do we do now?”

“I guess we could just sit in it and... do nothing,” Kyle said.

20 minutes of sitting later...

“Come on, SOMETHING has to happen soon!” Carl complained.

“Like those kids over there who seem to be wanting to take over our tree house?” Jeremy asked.

“Yes, I guess we could kill some time watching them,” Kyle said.

“Are you guys idiots?!” Carl screamed. “They want to take over your tree house!”

“I have an idea!” Kyle said. “Quickly, drop those small leaves on them!”

“You guys are the 2 dumbest people that I’ve ever met,” Carl said, shaking his head.

“NOT LEAVES! AGGH!” one of the kids yelled.

“I stand corrected.” Carl said.

“I called Carl over, so the teams will be more balanced,” Kyle said. “There he is now, already in our tree house,”

“No, my point still stands,” Carl said. “You guys are stupid,”

“I’ll go get some real weapons,” Jeremy said.

One water balloon getting trip later...

“Quickly, throw these water balloons at them,” Jeremy said. “ATTACK!”

“AGGH! WATER!” another kid yelled.

“We won’t go down yet! Use Kyle’s hose and set it to maximum power! We’ll blast our way in!”

“AGGH!” Kyle yelled. “Batten down the tree house with the cedar boards we bought!”

They just managed to finish setting up the boards just as the kids began to blast the hose at them.

“KEEP BLASTING!” the kid yelled. “THEY’RE WEAKENING!”

1 hour of water hose blasting later...

“OK, we’ve got them down enough! ATTACK THEM!” the kids yelled.

“Um, you didn’t even get a drop of water in our tree house,” Carl said.

“YOU’LL BE PAYING FOR THAT WATER BILL!” Jeremy yelled. “IT WILL BE COMING OUT OF YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT!”

“They’re climbing the rope ladder!” Kyle yelled. “Take out the cedar boards we set up so we can take it out!”

“It’s stuck!” Jeremy yelled. “The boards aren’t coming out, like they’re being held down by weak metal nails!”

“Allow me,” Carl said, unscrewing the nails. “It’s called TAKING OUT THE NAILS FIRST!”

“THEY’RE STILL COMING!” Jeremy said. “We’re doomed!”

“Carl, I always wanted to tell you, that before we lose our tree house, I was the one who peed in your soda last year,” Kyle said, scared.

“YOU WHAT?!?!?!!!” Carl yelled.

“Peed in your soda? Was that the right answer?” Kyle asked.

“No!!! There are no other plants left... other than plan A!” Carl exclaimed.

“What is that?” Kyle asked, looking at Carl.

“Throw-you-out-of-the-tree-house-to-take-out-the-other-kids-so-we-can-claim-victory!” Carl yelled, then threw Kyle out of his own tree house. (Actually it was Carl’s.)

“Wait a minute won’t I fall down and DDDDDIIIIIIEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyle yelled, as he fell, attempting to grab onto a kid before he hit the ground. Accidentally, he grabbed onto Carl and Jeremy, taking them with him.

“That plan was better when I thought of it,” Carl said.

“Oh great, now they have our tree fort,” Jeremy said.

“Quickly, the rope ladder is STILL DOWN!” Kyle said, running for the ladder, attempting to climb up it once more.

“He’s on!” Carl said. “And we’re not.”

“He’s our only hope!” Jeremy said. “Did I just say that? That line’s getting very cliché.”

“<huff>, <huff>” Kyle said, continuously climbing up the rope ladder.

“We really shouldn’t have left up all of our booby traps up there,” Carl said.

“What? It’ll make it more fun for Kyle,” Jeremy said.

“I won’t stop, even if I’ll have to fight through... my comic books!” Kyle said, as a barrage of comic books was released onto him.

“I won’t stop, even for... knives!” Kyle yelled, quickly going on the other side of the rope ladder as the knives fell.

“Why did you even think about leaving knives up there?!” Jeremy asked.

“Well, I figured all of this would happen. Also this is revenge for him peeing in MY pop!” Carl told Jeremy.

The rope ladder took a great deal of damage from the knives hitting it, and now Kyle was holding on to whatever was left of it, slowly hoisting himself up.

“You... kids... tried to ...steal... our....precious...TREE FORT!” Kyle said, using his final ounce of strength to jump up onto the tree fort. Quickly the kids hammered in the cedar boards again, leaving them trapped to fight.

“Kyle, use your inner power!” Carl yelled up the tree.

“... I don’t have an ‘inner power,’” Kyle said.

“OK, then I’ll prepare your funeral!” Carl called.

“Thanks for the support,” Kyle sarcastically said.

Suddenly the kid swung a cedar plank. Kyle ducked under it, causing the area where the kids just put the cedar planks 3 minutes ago to splinter and crack.

Kyle ducked once more and the cedar planks snapped in two, allowing light to shine in.

One of the kids managed to bring Kyle’s garden hose but before he could waste Kyle’s water bill, he snatched the hose from him and blasted him out of the tree house.

Kyle quickly grabbed the last kid, who was the strongest and began to fight it out.

“Hey, it’s-a-great thing-I have-this-lighter-that-I-will-never-drop,” Jeremy said. He then dropped it.

“What was that for?” Carl asked, looking angry. “Now you’re going to set my tree house on fire?”

“Relax, we can use mine,” Jeremy said.

“YOU HAVE A TREE FORT OF YOUR OWN?!?” Carl yelled. “YOU NEVER TOLD US?!!?!!!”

“Yes, I do have a tree fort,” Jeremy said.

Meanwhile in the tree fort...

“AAAGGHGHH!!!” Kyle yelled as he swung the cedar plank at the kid again.

“Um, dude, you better have an ‘inner power’ because some IDIOT set MY tree fort on FIRE!!!” Carl yelled up the tree.

“Oh... Aggh! Hot, hot, hot!” Kyle yelled, as he quickly jumped away from the fire. He was now trying to get out.

“You’re an IDIOT KYLE!” Carl yelled. “THERE IS A HOLE IN THE TREE FORT RIGHT OVER THERE!”

“Oh,” Kyle said.”Well see you later!” he yelled at the kid and jumped out.

Kyle (amazingly) landed down on the ground unharmed.

“Yay, I did it!” Kyle said. He was then crushed by the kid jumping out of the tree fort.

One fainting later...

“Urrghgh... where am I?” Kyle said.

“Hey, you!” one of the kids trying to take over the tree fort said. “Never try to take over our tree fort ever again!”

“Wait, what... YOUR tree fort?!” Kyle yelled, angry. “CCAARRLL!!! You never owned a tree fort!”

“Um... Well... Gotta go bye!” Carl said quickly, running off into the distance.

Well, wasn’t that a great water war? Next week, we’ll see Kyle and Carl

Update: Sorry about being 5 days late.

Kyle and Carl Chapter 6 : The teacher’s lounge

I’m really sorry about the late release date, but a certain Robertson set off fireworks in my computer. That’s why’s he not in this chapter!

“Kyle, let’s go check out the teacher’s lounge on the P.D. day today! Maybe I’ll find some stuff!” Michael called to Kyle after their sixth period of the day.

“Are you sure? There might be Henderson!” Kyle said.

“HAHAHAHA!” Kyle and Michael laughed.

In a normal town, with normal people, many, many ordinary people however 2 kids and their friends and enemies with extraordinary adventures. Their names are Kyle and Carl!!! This week’s epic encounter is The teacher’s lounge!

“OK, Michael I’ve enlisted the help of nobody so we have a good chance of breaking in.” Kyle told Michael.

“The teacher’s lounge has a lock on it!” Michael said. “We’ll never get through!”

“OK, we’ll try to lock pick it!” Kyle said, enthusiastically. “With this key I found!”

“That is.... the best idea ever!” Michael said, amazed at Kyle’s logic of picking a lock with a key.

“And now... it’s open!” Kyle said. “Look at all this stuff!”

“They have fresh toilet paper and mints!” Michael exclaimed.

“Wait, I hear someone coming! Hide behind that trash can!” Kyle said, jumping INTO the trash can.

“Ah, nothing better than to sit down and watch some episodes of boring science channel Season 59 after a long day of work,” Henderson said, sitting down.

“Not the science CHANNEL!” Kyle whispered over to Michael. “The horror of it all!”

1 hour of watching science later...

“Make it stop...” Kyle groaned as Henderson finally shut off the TV.

“Oh, look at the time. Have to go, I heard that they’re getting the assembly ready and I can’t wait for them to hear my long, boring speech!” Henderson said, leaving the room.

“OK, whew, now let’s grab some stuff and get out of here,” Kyle quickly said, grabbing a pack of mints and heading for the door.

“Gotcha,” Michael said.

“I wish everyone could see the wonders that exist within the teacher’s lounge,” Kyle said.

“You know what?” Michael replied. “I think they can,”

The next day...

“So, I have an idea,” Michael said. “We can sell tickets for the kids to go into the teacher’s lounge. It’ll be the best prank ever!”

“You sure that’s going to be safe?” Kyle asked.

“Of course it will!” Michael responded. “What could possibly go wrong?”

“We’ll need posters!” Kyle said.

“Um, remember last time?” Michael asked. “With the trooper?”

“OK, this time we’ll need flyers!”  Kyle said.

“Um, remember the time we set Crazy Old Man’s house on fire with flyers?” Michael asked.

“No, no I don’t,” Kyle responded.

“OK, proceed with the flyer making!” Michael said.

How to make a decent flyer

1. Take a piece of paper
  2. Laminate it.
  3. Realize that you should put something on the paper BEFORE laminating it.
  4. Do Step 1-3.
  5. Realize you just did it AGAIN.
  6. Do Step 1.
  7. Use permanent marker to draw your advertisement onto the paper.
  8. Be careful for Robertson who will randomly barge through the door and scare you into messing up. If this happens repeat Steps 1 and 7.
  9. Now be very careful and put images for your flyer. Be careful of Michael who will give you links to funny websites. If this happens and you accidentally put them on the paper, redo steps 1,7 and 8.
  10. Now laminate it! If the teacher is currently is using the laminator, give them a cup of coffee.
  11. Congratulations. You just made a poorly laminated flyer!

Part 2 How to Hang Up a Flyer

Wait... You’re not supposed to hang up a flyer!

Part 2 How to Give Away Flyers

1. Throw them at people’s faces.
  2. Throw them into the garbage.
  3. Throw them into the cafeteria food.
  4. Give them to that homeless man over there.
  5. Sell them for profits. “Michael, I’m making this list!” Kyle told Michael.
  6. Congratulations. You gave away a grand total of.... 1 flyer!

“OK, well done!” Michael told Kyle.

“Great, by this rate, we’ll have students coming in... 50 years,” Kyle said, sadly.

“Relax, I put that 1 flyer in the most visible spot ever!” Michael told Kyle.

“Let me guess, the washrooms?” Kyle asked.

“Nope, even better! On the top of the roof of the school!” Michael said confidently.

“Who is going to read that?!?!?!” Kyle yelled at Michael.

“Oh look, some sort of poster,” the roof washing  man said, reading it. “Hey everyone the teachers are selling tickets into the teacher’s lounge!”

Several ,no wait I mean, ALL of the students heard and rushed over to the school to buy some tickets.

“Customers!” Kyle cried, and dove out to sell.

“Kyle wait.. It’s too dangerous. Take this!” Michael said, passing Kyle the tickets.

“You get tickets! Here you go! Take them!” Kyle shouted, throwing out tickets to the kids.

“Kyle... we’re supposed to be SELLING them!” Michael shouted back at Kyle.

“OK, then,” Kyle said, taking the kid’s money and giving them the tickets.

1 load of tickets later...

“Well, we’ve finally sold all these tickets and made a grand profit of $1,000!” Michael said.

“Not without going to the principal’s office, you won’t!” Gordon the principal said, sternly looking at them.

Several minutes earlier...

“... and that completes my list of things to do next month,” Gordon said, finishing his speech.

“Great job. That’s the best idea,” some teachers said, in a monotone.

“Hey, finally the teacher’s lounge,” one of the kids said.”Let’s go in!”

“YEAH!” all the kids yelled, charging in with their ’tickets’. The kids began to ransack the teacher’s lounge, stealing stuff and laying on Gordon’s private couch.

“What’s the meaning of this!” Gordon yelled, finally getting it under control.

“Oh, Kyle sold us these great tickets!” the kids said. “It lets us 24/7 access into the teacher’s lounge!”

“WHAT!?!” Gordon yelled. “KKYYLLEE!!!”

Now...

“Both of you, into my office now! You will be meeting my co – principal and I!” Gordon yelled.

“Get in here!” Gordon ordered the two as they went into his office.

“Now let us begin,” Gordon said. “It’s about the...”

“We didn’t do anything!” Kyle said. “Not about the cards or the...”

“What are you talking about!” Gordon spoke. “It’s because Robertson was hit in the face by an attacker!”

“But the cards... don’t you remember?” Kyle asked.

“We’re going off topic here,” Gordon replied. “Now listen.”

“WHAT?!” Kyle responded. “Gordon- no wait I mean Robertson’s our friend! We’d never do anything like that! Of course for Gordon, that’s a different story.”

“Say that to this witness! Bryce!” Gordon said.

Sorry to cut you off, but Bryce has a little brother, ironically named Bryce. We’ll just call him Bryce for now.

“Bryce saw you deliberately punch Robertson in the face!” Gordon told Kyle.

“C’mon at least give me a chance!” Kyle told Gordon.

“Fine,” Gordon replied. “Bryce , tell them what you saw!”

“I was walking outside at recess. Then I saw you deliberately hit Robertson with a can of pop! Robertson fell down. He had a pretty bad head injury,” Bryce told Kyle.

“Wait a second...”  Kyle said. “Don’t you remember? The tickets? The student council! STOP GOING OFF TOPIC, GORDON!”

“You can’t speak to me like that!” Gordon said. “DETENTION!”

“Ok,” Kyle said.

“COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR THE PEP RALLY!” Gordon yelled.

“NOOO!!!” Kyle yelled.

At the pep rally...

“Picking up garbage... Alright who threw that?” Kyle yelled.

“We are now here to celebrate our one day janitor, Kyle, by dropping 20 garbage bins of trash for him!” Gordon announced.

“AGGHH!!!” Kyle yelled as he was swept up by the trash.

“Quick, Kyle use this!” Michael said, throwing a box towards Kyle.

“What is this...?” Kyle asked.

“I call it... the trash picker upper 6349!” Michael told Kyle.

“It’s a... trash bag,” Kyle told Michael.

“How did you know? WAS SOMEONE STEALING MY IDEA?!” Michael asked angrily.

Kyle and Carl Interviews: Jeremy

Sorry, this is pretty short. Was late with the schedule.

We have returned with the latest episode of Kyle and Carl Interviews! If you want anyone from the series interviewed, go ahead and leave a review of who you want!

Kyle: We have returned! After budget cutbacks, we’ve decided to get live advertising to pay for the new gear we bought!

???: Buy toffee nuts today! For they are the best tasting nuts ever!

Kyle: Now Jeremy, our first question today is what is your rank at Pizza Burger?

Jeremy: Well I am an official top grade sanitation expert with floors and health inspector regulations.

Kyle: Just give it to me in 2 words.

Jeremy: So much for embellishing my job, fine, my rank is head janitor.

Kyle : Next question, wait, we have to cut to advertisement.

Get your toffee nuts, they’re delicious!

Kyle: OK, we’re back after a VERY short commercial, now Jeremy have you ever done anything illegal?

Jeremy : Well the answer to that is –

???: Get your granola bars here made by Granola Manufactures! They’re delicious and crunchy!

Kyle: Stop advertising in front of us! We’ll do a different question now! Have you ever kissed someone? Oh wait, asked that one to Carl. Um, here’s one! What’s the lowest grade you have ever gotten in school?

Jeremy: Well, that would be a-

???: Get your delicious chewy bars and chips! Only from Michael’s goods and co!

Kyle: Will you shut up?

???: No, you already paid for advertising, and now I shall destroy your show, for I am...

Interview Man : Interview Man!

Kyle: We kind of expected that, 10 seconds ago!

IM: Oh ok, back to advertising! Get your explosive fireworks here!

Kyle: No! Not fireworks!  (Predictably, the fireworks explode)

Kyle: NOOOOOO!!! Not the expensive leather chairs! Protect them at all costs!

Interview Man: Get your fire extinguishers here! Fresh fire extinguishers!

<The whole building collapses>

Kyle: You know what, interviews are overrated. Let’s go to do an Ask Us thread instead.

If you want to ask Kyle and Carl questions, simply leave a review on one of my chapters or go here:

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8935-ask-the-cast-of-kyle-and-carl/

Welcome to the 1st ever Kyle and Carl writing contest! To enter just simply PM me or post here that you're in(A simple 'I'm in' will do) You must write a Kyle and Carl episode with at least 600 words, though more words is better. Next, just post your story here! Make sure the characters stay in character. The winner will be featured in the next Kyle and Carl and will get 500 doubloons! The deadline is August 25th so get writing!

The Adventures Of Kyle and Carl Chapter 7 : The False Fortune

At the school fair...

“Get your hot dog on a stick here!” a kid called out.

“Play your rigged ring toss game here!” another one called one.

“Seriously, who would spend money on these worthless games?” Kyle asked.

“Get your fortune here! Completely real!” Jeremy called out from his tent.

“I would!” Kyle replied, running to the tent.

In a normal town, with normal people, many, many ordinary people however 2 kids and their friends and enemies with extraordinary adventures. Their names are Kyle and Carl!!! This week’s epic encounter is The False Fortune!

“Well Jeremy, tell us our fortune!” Kyle told Jeremy, sitting in the empty seat.

“I see a person...” Jeremy started to say.

“What else?” Kyle asked.

“Nothing else, I’m not even looking into my ball yet. I’m just looking at a person,” Jeremy told Kyle.

“OK, now I see someone... it looks like you and you get CRUSHED by a bag of rocks?!” Jeremy told Kyle, panicked.

“WHAT?!” Kyle yelled. “So, I’m going to DIE?!” He ran out of the tent and went to go tell Michael.

“Wait, Kyle, I’m just getting to your fortune!” Jeremy called out. “OK, so that’s your fortune... George? George is going TO DIE?!”

“What is it, Jeremy? I can’t wait to go home to try out my Super Flex nerd computer Ver. -172!” George told Jeremy, unknowing about the fortune.

“Um.... How about we be your bodyguard?” Jeremy and Robertson asked George. “Just in case any ... accidents happen,”

“OK!” George said, smiling uncontrollably at Jeremy.

Meanwhile...

“I AM GOING TO DIE MICHAEL!” Kyle yelled. “I have to barricade my room from all threats!”

“Quickly, grab that couch,” Michael yelled. “BARRICADE!”

The two began to quickly barricade Kyle’s room from any possible dangers.

“Wait, what if that barricade... CRUSHES US?!” Kyle told Michael.

“UNBARRICADE!” Michael yelled.

“But now we’re in danger!” Kyle yelled. “BARRICADE!”

“UNBARRICADE!”

“BARRICADE!”

“UNBARRICADE!”

“BARRICADE!”

“WE’RE GOING NOWHERE WITH THIS!” Kyle yelled, finally ending the argument.

Meanwhile...

“OK, George, we’re going to er, um... protect you,” Carl told George.

“Great!” George told Carl. “I’ve always wanted a protector for my homework! These binders don’t work so well,” showing them his diamond protected binders.

“Begin the protectoring!”

“I shall protect you from this road!”Jeremy told George, checking the road before letting George cross.

“Um... Jeremy, maybe you should look out for that SUV!” Carl told Jeremy quickly, as a tanker drove near.

“Quickly! I shall use the power of the sign!” Jeremy yelled, placing down a ROAD CLOSED sign.

“Um... Jeremy it’s not stopping!” Carl told Jeremy.

1 hospital trip later...

“Great, it looks like WE’RE the ones getting hurt!” Carl said in a cast.

“It’s alright... it’s worth to avoid George getting killed,” Jeremy told Carl.

At Kyle’s place...

“OK, stay calm, Kyle,” Kyle told himself. “You just need to steer clear of any rocks and it will be alright...”

“Kyle, do you want to go that playground?” Michael asked him.

“No!” Kyle responded.

“What about that construction site?”

“NO!”

“What about the rock quarry?”

“...” Kyle responded.

Meanwhile...

“OK, with this fake cardboard cut out of George we should be safe!” Jeremy called out.

“And this bag of rocks should hold back any intruders!” Carl called back from the celing.

“When I yell ‘intruder’ you drop the bag of rocks to batten down the doorway, OK?” Jeremy told Robertson.

“Gotcha!” Carl said, then dropped the bag of rocks on top of the cut out of George.

“NNNOOOO!!!!” Jeremy yelled, rushing over. “He ... was so young! Wait... George... the cut out... the rocks! This was the fortune!”

“Oh,” Carl said. “Horrible... I mean good!”

10 minutes later at Kyle’s place...

“So the fortune was for George but he didn’t really get killed?” Kyle said, happily. “Hahah!!”

“We can all relax now knowing that George is safe!” Jeremy said as a bag of rocks narrowly missed George.

“Yup, we can definitely relax now!”Carl told everyone.

Disclaimer: I own everything The Adventures of Kyle and Carl related. You must have my permission to create Kyle and Carl related stuff.

The Adventures of Kyle and Carl Chapter 8: George stops to smell the hypoallergenic roses.

In an ordinary city, in an ordinary world, a group of friends and enemies will have extraordinary adventures! But within that group, 2 people stand out the most. Their names are Kyle and Carl! This week’s adventure is George stops to smell the hypoallergenic roses!

The Adventure Of Kyle and Carl! (A new theme song!)

In an ordinary city

Two people living each day

Going on epic adventures

Doing new stuff their way

There’s never a day that’s dull or boring

Cause they’re cause they’re Kyle and Carl!!!

“Wonderful, it’s library time,” Kyle said sarcastically, walking down the hallway.

“I KNOW RIGHT?!” George called down, startling Kyle.

At math class…

“Can anyone solve x for (x +20) * y = 200 if y equals 5?”Avery, their homeroom teacher asked the class.

“OhohIknowtheansweris20andmathanswer!” George said as soon as Avery finished his question.

During recess time…

“I can’t stand George!” Kyle told Michael, Carl and Robertson. “He’s way too nerdy!”

“Well, why don’t you at least try to make him a little more tolerable?” Carl asked.

“I guess I can help…” Robertson volunteered.

The next day…

“OK, time to teach George how to dress,” Kyle told Michael, holding a bunch of glasses, shirts and other stuff.

“Hey, George, how about I show you how to actually dress?” Michael told George. “Try wearing these shades.”

One pair of shades later…

George was continuously bumping into things over and over because he could barely see through the shades.

“OK, maybe not putting any glasses in the shades and customizing them with ‘Super extreme dark double ultimate insane black’ was a bad idea,” Michael told Kyle and Carl, “but it’s now time to get George’s confidence up! I have Robertson ready to pretend to be a bully and George is going to ‘defeat’ him!”

“There he comes now!” Kyle said.

“I am a bully here to hurt you!” Robertson acted in the worst acting ever, approaching George.

“AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!” George screamed then ran away.

“Cut!” Kyle said.

Take 2

“I am a bully here to hurt you!” Robertson said.

“AAA-“ George was about to scream when Michael said, “Remember, you can’t run away! You have to fight!”

“Alright!” George said then walked up to Robertson. “I know you probably have bad parents, or you’re very poor, or you feel unsafe but that doesn’t mean you should-“. George was then punched in the face.

Take 3

“How about a compromise?” George asked.

PUNCH!

“How’s that for compromise?” Robertson said menacingly.

“Um… Robertson remember you’re only acting, right? So no punching, OK?” Michael told Robertson. “You can punch him tomorrow.”

Take 4

“How about a game of cards?” George replied.

KICK!

Michael looked at him.

“What, I didn’t punch him!” Robertson replied to Michael.

Take 5

“Want to sign up for the science fair with me?” George asked.

KICK!

PUNCH!

Michael face palmed.

Take 6

“I am a bully here to hurt you…r feelings!” Robertson said. “Your nerd - o-tron computer   26 sucks!”

“You take that back!” George yelled in his nerdiest , attempting to sound brave voice. “Now you will pay!”

He then ‘punched’ Robertson. In this case of punching, a leaf could hurt Robertson more.

“Oh no I am defeated!” Robertson said, then collapsed to the ground extremely quickly. What he didn’t notice is that there was a ‘Do not touch. Electric fence sign.’ behind him. He then banged his head on the electric sign and fainted.

“Robertson’s down!” Michael told Kyle.

“CLEAR!” Carl yelled then moved Robertson’s legs into the electric fence, electrocuting him.

“Confidence… check!” Kyle told Michael.

1 ambulance trip later…

“Not… ever…doing…that again,” Robertson feebly said in the hospital.

“It’s alright, the doctor said that you’re alright other than some leg injuries and a concussion,” Kyle told Robertson. “You’ll be back to school in 2 weeks!”

“What’s the….downside?” Robertson asked.

“You have to be in that wheelchair,” Kyle said, pointing to a wheelchair.

“NNNNOOO!” Robertson yelled.

The next day…

“Now to teach George proper pranking!” Kyle told Carl.

“OK, for this one you have to throw a water balloon at someone,” Kyle told George.

“Here are 3 to get started.”

George then threw all 3 of the water balloons. One hit the floor, one hit Kyle and one actually managed to hit himself.

Later…

“OK, this should be easier,” Kyle told George. “Get in the teacher’s lounge and mess it up, do something!”

Later…

“I would like to thank the person who completely rearranged the teacher’s lounge AND left a coffee cake in there!” Gordon told through the assembly microphone.

Later…

“Let’s try this prank,” Kyle told George. “All you have to do is put something on the teacher’s chair like a whoopee cushion. Even an idiot could do this!”

“OK!” George said.

Next period…

“OK class, today we’ll be- is this the latest copy of Science Today on my chair? Is this the special collector’s edition 3 season DVD with never-released bonus episode ‘Science in Sound’?” Henderson asked. “This is what I’ve been looking for in basic convenience stores for weeks! Class is dismissed!”

“Well, I have to admit,” Kyle told Carl. “Even though George always screws up, sometimes it helps,”

“Yeah!” Carl told Kyle.

Meanwhile…

“<yawn> How long have I been this bed? I’m hungry,” Robertson said as a nurse approached him. “Wait, is that oatmeal? I’m allergic to oats! Get that away from me! Do you even care about your job?! NNOOO!”

THE END

Bonus content!

For your browsing, trivia!

This episode introduces Avery.

This is George and Robertson’s first major role.

Library class and math class is introduced.

We learn Robertson is allergic to oats.

Fun Fact of the Episode:

Henderson was originally going to be called Hendrickson but was changed before the 1st episode.

Next episode…

“I can’t wait for that new game coming out at Box o’ Games!” Kyle exclaimed.

“We’re going to camp out there to be the 1st ones to get it!” Carl told Kyle.

“and then he comes in your tent, and takes you away, never to be seen again!” Carl said, finishing his scary story.

“Not…leaving…tent… but what if the body taker is outside?!” Kyle told Carl.

Will Kyle live through the scary night? Coming next week.

Disclaimer: I own everything The Adventures of Kyle and Carl related. You must have my permission to create Kyle and Carl related stuff.

Kyle's notice: Late update this week.

The Adventures of Kyle and Carl Chapter 9 Part 1: Campout: May contain scary stories

In an ordinary city, in an ordinary world, a group of friends and enemies will have extraordinary adventures! But within that group, 2 people stand out the most. Their names are Kyle and Carl! This week’s adventure is Campout: May contain scary stories!

The Adventure Of Kyle and Carl!

In an ordinary city

Two people living each day

Going on epic adventures

Doing new stuff their way

There’s never a day that’s dull or boring

Cause they’re, cause they’re Kyle and Carl!!

“Carl, did you hear about the new game they’re releasing at Box’o Games?” Kyle said. “It’s called  ‘Super Jump World Ultra’!”

“Didn’t you get that game last month?” Carl asked.

“Of course I did, but it has Ultra at the end now!” Kyle responded. “I can’t wait to pay $30 for a small amount of bonus content! I’m sure everyone will get it!”

“Then how are you going to get one of the games?” Carl asked.

“I’m going to camp outside of the Box ‘o games so I get to be the first one to get it!” Kyle responded.

“Whatever, I might as well pick up a copy of it,” Carl replied.

That evening…

“We have the supplies ready!” Carl told Kyle. “Let’s get going!”

Outside Box ‘o Games…

“Now to pitch the tent,” Carl said. “Should be easy… just have to hammer it right….”

“You alright, Carl?” Kyle asked.

“Doing great… almost… there…” Carl was now fighting with the tent, trying to hammer it in.

“Go get it, CARL!” Kyle yelled into the air.

“THE TENT HAS BEEN COMPLETED!” Carl yelled.

“YEAH! WE WON! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!” Kyle yelled. ”FREE PEANUTS BY THE CONCESSION STAND!”

“Get in the tent,” Carl told Kyle.

Inside the tent…

“Now we wait…” Kyle told Carl. “Then the store will open and we can… AGGHH!!” Kyle yelled as he was blasted with super cold water through the entrance.

“What was that?!” Carl yelled to the outside.

“It was me, Bryce and I shall be the first one to obtain that new copy of the game!” Bryce told Kyle. “By making you leave!”

“THERE ARE FREE PEANUTS BY THE CONCESSION STAND!” Kyle yelled out.

“What, free peanuts?” Bryce said. “A perfect snack for waiting!” He ran out into the street to find the concession stand.

“Now that he’s gone, allow me to tell you the scariest story ever! It’s about… the body stealer!” Carl told Kyle. “One day, there was a man!”

“Oh no, a man?!” Kyle said, looking scared.

“Who bought a house! And got married!” Carl replied.

“They got married and you started a sentence with and?!” Kyle told Carl. “What could be worse?!”

“One night, the man was out for a walk! But when he came back… his house was on fire!” Carl continued.

“He had insurance, right?” Kyle asked.

“That’s the bad part! He had no insurance and not only that, he forgot his house keys INSIDE the house!” Carl told Kyle.

“What’s… next?” Kyle told Carl.

“He...um… went inside the house to get his house keys to go inside his house but it was burning in there and he DIED!” Carl continued.

“On some days… his ghost wanders these woods, looking to take away alive people and take them away, never to be seen again! Then he cancels your house insurance! The end!” Carl ominously finished.

Later inside the tent…

“It’s… just… a scary story… nothing to be scared of…” Kyle said, talking to Carl.

“Relax, ghosts can be dispelled with a number of things, water, onions, lots of stuff!” Carl told Kyle.

“You sure?” Kyle asked.

“Completely, absolutely 0% sure,” Carl replied.

“I believe you… hopefully…” Kyle said as he drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile…

“Where are the peanuts?” Bryce asked. “Wait… they tricked me! I’m not falling for their tricks! I AM GOING TO GET THE NEW GAME!”

Will Kyle survive the night? Part 2 coming next week.

Le bonus content: (Spends 100 minutes on main story, spends 4.5 minutes on bonus stuff. Looks way longer now.)

Fun Fact of the episode : Michael was originally called Matthew.

Sneak Peek of the Next Episode:

2 A.M.

Kyle was curled up in his bed, gently sleeping until he awoke with a loud noise.

“Who… was that?” Kyle asked, scared. “Carl, is that you?”

“Kyle… I’m coming for you… you lied to me,” from a voice that was heard down in the forest.

“IT’S THE BODY STEALER!” Kyle yelled. “Get into attack position!” Kyle then jumped into the tent.