• Advertisement

Every Episode of Spongebob Reviewed! (PIEGUYRULZ)

PatBack

Here is an attempt to review every Spongebob episode that, y'know, is actually going somewhere.

http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8J90yu5IMkuqJR-1_aKgMbCm4P2TzC8a

My thoughts? I rather enjoy the videos. He makes some interesting points, and has some shocking opinions. If you don't want to sit through an hour long video, take a look at the descriptions. Discuss away.

Good Lord, how did he find the time? I briefly watched a bit of his Season 3 vid and they seem very well-organized. I feel like they might be more engaging if he included videos? It's more a podcast than a YouTube video. He's dedicating 30 seconds per episode; pretty good-sized, consumable reviews. 

Good Lord, how did he find the time? I briefly watched a bit of his Season 3 vid and they seem very well-organized. I feel like they might be more engaging if he included videos? It's more a podcast than a YouTube video. He's dedicating 30 seconds per episode; pretty good-sized, consumable reviews.

He used to be really brief with his reviews, but now each episode is like two or three minutes. His longest ones (The Splinter and No Hat for Pat) almost crack five minutes!

He can be a little nitpicky, but UNLIKE ANOTHER CARTOON REVIEWER, he doesn't do too overboard. He's nice for background noise.

He's actually pretty good at making in-depth reviews on each episode. It's pretty interesting to see what he has to say about the episodes. Even when I disagree with him, he still puts up great points.

Well, he's not AS bad as a certain someone...

Is that a joke? Enter is WAAAAY worse.

Is that a joke? Enter is WAAAAY worse.

No. I really feel that after the crossover, PGR video quality went down the flusher.

How much?

In the Season 6 video, he calls ToS scumbob because it specifically stated that it constantly said "10 Year Anniversary" in every nook and cranny. Even though he's referring to the Animated segments in conjunction with Patchy segments, where not even once a reference is made.

And he never states why the Patchy segments are terrible even though he calls the aspects terrible.

And he nitpicks that it would've been better had they use clips from already existing episodes. In other words, he wants it to be a crummy-arse clip show even though he wanted something big for the 10th anniversary.

And he calls the season Scumbob, even though the Mehs and Goods surpasses the Scumbobs.

I can't stress how much this guy fell after the Mr. Enter bed-in. I really can't.

• Like 1

I mean no offense to anyone here, but why do I have a feeling he's trying to attract the tumblr crowd with his newest videos?

If you're referring to his SU videos I wouldn't assume so. I mean tumblr loves the show but the show doesn't really pander to anything. He seems to be a fan of it, and he's already discussed so much of Spongebob already. Of course it doesn't hurt that it's a big fandom so he can use that but If he's doing it, it's not obvious in a mustache twirling kid of way.
  • Like 4

I mean no offense to anyone here, but why do I have a feeling he's trying to attract the tumblr crowd with his newest videos?

I don't think this is the best place to sh*tpost. You might want to go to /v/ for that.

No. I really feel that after the crossover, PGR video quality went down the flusher.

How much?

In the Season 6 video, he calls ToS scumbob because it specifically stated that it constantly said "10 Year Anniversary" in every nook and cranny. Even though he's referring to the Animated segments in conjunction with Patchy segments, where not even once a reference is made.

And he never states why the Patchy segments are terrible even though he calls the aspects terrible.

And he nitpicks that it would've been better had they use clips from already existing episodes. In other words, he wants it to be a crummy-arse clip show even though he wanted something big for the 10th anniversary.

And he calls the season Scumbob, even though the Mehs and Goods surpasses the Scumbobs.

I can't stress how much this guy fell after the Mr. Enter bed-in. I really can't.

Agree with you about his Truth or Square review but the reason why he gave season 6 scumbob is that the bad episodes were such atrocious episodes and the good episodes in season 6 aren't even that good.

I don't think Pieguy went downhill at all. Yeah, he's a bit harsh than usual but he's still a really great and loveable reviewer imo.

• Like 2