• Advertisement

What are you doing this fall/winter?

jdfr03

Well, our December-January mornings are slightly colder than those on other months so I guess it affects us a little. Plus, it always gets dark here at 6:30 PM.

That's true. Like I say, the difference is very slight, I doubt any more than an hour of sunlight. I'm sure the OP meant the time period when they said fall/winter as well. :P

That's true. Like I say, the difference is very slight, I doubt any more than an hour of sunlight. I'm sure the OP meant the time period when they said fall/winter as well. :P

Yeah I agree. And while it can get colder during the mornings, that usually just happens in the mountain regions. Still, we don't get anything near snow.

"You may not get fall and winter, but you absolutely get fall and winter"

There's this thing called the "position of the Earth". That's what determines your seasons. Yes, some places have snow in winter, but others don't have snow in winter. That doesn't mean the places without snow don't have winter.

There's this thing called the "position of the Earth". That's what determines your seasons. Yes, some places have snow in winter, but others don't have snow in winter. That doesn't mean the places without snow don't have winter.

You're not Snow Miser, no need to be so anal about winter.