• Advertisement

MMM's Bottom 50

MMM

Well, currently doing this at SBM, so why not SBC?

300px-Blackened_Sponge.jpg

Season - 5

Episode Number - 94a

Premiered - August 3, 2007

Now, to start off a fresh new list, let's start with an episode that when I first watched it, I couldn't stand it so much I turned off the TV, but I feel there are 49 episodes worse than it. This episode has a very simple plot. Spongebob just gets a black eye. Hm hmm. He goes around town showing it off, lying that he got in a fight, instead of being hit in the eye be a toothpaste cap. A MEASLY TOOTHPASTE CAP? Wat da eff. Anyways, he got the lie from the dream he had about being in a western style fight with..."Jack M. Crazyfish". (awkward silence). So after the (sigh) toothpaste cap incident, people notice his black eye. He lies to Patrick, he lies to SANDY. SANDY. SANDY CHEEKS THE SQUIRREL. SPANDY MOMENTOS. OK, maybe not exactly. Then at the Krusty Krab, while lying, JACK FREAKING M CRAZYFIDH ARRIVES AT THE SCENE. Well I can't say i'm surprised. This makes Sponge tell the truth, giving himself.....another black eye wat. Crazyfish just came to the Krusty Krab as he heard Spongebob makes good Krabby Patties. Have you noticed that whenever the enemy comes to the KK, they get hypnotized by Spongebob's patties. Except for Plankton though. It's ridiculous. After Crazyfish gets some eats thrown at his face, he and SB play rock, paper, scissors, cause it's the argument settler where he comes from. Crazyfish cheats on the game, and Spongebob ends the episode by screaming. So they call that pile of donkey crap an episode. ...... HA. Though I really hate this episode, there are 49 worse than it.

Comment!

• Like 1

Oh man i hate this one. It's like, 

Paul Tibbit: OH NOES WE CANT THINK OF AN IDEA

Aaron Springer: I HAVE AN IDEA

Greg Miller: YEAH ME TOO! SO SPONGEBOB GETS A BLACK EYE FROM A TOOTHPASTE BOTTLE AND TELLS EVERYBODY A DIFFERENT STORY ABOUT HOW IT HAPPENED AND IT HAS A BIG FISH GUY IN IT

Aaron Springer: I WAS JUST THINKING OF THAT

Paul Tibbit: OKAY LETS DO IT

• God Himself 1

Oh man i hate this one. It's like, 

Paul Tibbit: OH NOES WE CANT THINK OF AN IDEA

Aaron Springer: I HAVE AN IDEA

Greg Miller: YEAH ME TOO! SO SPONGEBOB GETS A BLACK EYE FROM A TOOTHPASTE BOTTLE AND TELLS EVERYBODY A DIFFERENT STORY ABOUT HOW IT HAPPENED AND IT HAS A BIG FISH GUY IN IT

Aaron Springer: I WAS JUST THINKING OF THAT

Paul Tibbit: OKAY LETS DO IT

I can't tell if you're making a joke or actually just describing the writing process for TV.

• Like 2

Next is

300px-Dumped.jpg

Season - 2

Episode Number - 29b

Premiered - March 5, 2001

Oh no. This episode is just as bad as #50, but I feel it's the tiniest bit worse than BS. Anyways, the plot just seems overdone. So, SB and Gary are playing, then Pat walks up and starts playing with Spongebob and Gary. By playing, I mean Gary sounding like a motorboat sliming Patrick for hours on end. When they've finally had enough, Patrick invites Gary for a sleepover. Spongebob OKs the idea, so Patrick begins blah blah blahing about what they're gonna do at the sleepover. Spongebob wakes up the next morning, feeling good. He goes over to Patrick's to pick up Gary, but Garebear won't budge. Most of the episode is Spongebob trying to win Gary back and crying about what to do. He evens buys a new snail, Larry, but guess how he turned out. The ending is what really heats me up. "Patrick, he just wanted the cookie in your pocket!".

WHAT?!?!

I WASTED ELEVEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE WATCHING A SEA SPONGE CRY AS HIS OBLIVIOUS FRIEND WRENCHES SAID SEA SPONGE'S PET AWAY FROM HIM BECAUSE THE PET WANTED A DOLPHIN NOISE COOKIE???? NO. JUST. NO. TBH, the only funny part in this episode was the scene with Rex, but not even that stops this episode from being in the bottom 50.

300px-Restraining.png

Season - 8

Premiered - April 2, 2012

Episode Number - 168a

No, I can't believe this is an actual episode. This piece of jefndhfdpf was co written by a joke writer for CWN. Ah well just gotta go with it. Anyways, the first part of the episode is Squiddo being tortured to unbelieveable heights by none other than Spongebob. After a couple minutes, poor Squid gets THROWN IN THE FRY VAT, THEN FLIES ONTO A CUSTOMER'S HAND AND GETS SOME OF HIS MEAT AND BONES BIT OFF AND GETS THROWN INTO A FREAKING METAL DRINK MACHINE. He begins crying in the rubble, and Krabs runs over, worried about Squid-wait, not Squidward!  HE'S WORRIED ABOUT THE GOD DANG DRINK MACHINE RUINED INSTEAD OF A SEVERLY INJURED EMPLOYEE THAT COULD COST YOU ONE DOLLAR FROM THE OFFICE WORKER SAFETY DEPARTMENT. Squidward is so pissed by this he gets a restraining order, restraining him from Spongebob. Since Patrick doesn't have a restraining order from Squidward HE follows Squidward around for most of the episode. At the end, Squidward decides to restrain Patrick from him, the episode ending with Patrick laughing.....oddly. CREEPYPASTA no no no I'm kidding. I just really hate this episode. The fry vat scene is really hard to watch, and there's really nothing funny about this episode.

• Like 1

300px-Areyouhappynow.PNG

Season - 8

Episode Number - 169a

Premiered - March 31, 2012

Yup, my least favorite Season 8 episode is not Restraining Spongebob, but this. Oh my god, this episode is just wrong. But anyways, it starts off with Spongebob going through his happy book aka the Krusty Krab work schedule. SB asks Squidward what his happiest memory is, and Squidward can't think of one. BUT HEY WHAT ABOUT THE ENDING OF BAND GEEKS? OR MAYBE LOVE THAT SQUID? OR EVEN THAT ONE MOMENT IS SQUILLIAM RETURNS WHERE SQUILLIAM WAS IMPRESSED BY SPONGEBOB'S KRUSTY KRAB RENOVATION? HUH? Anyways, half the episode is Spongebob trying to get a happiest memory for Squidward, but all attempts fail, and Squid mopes for two weeks as SB tries to get him out of his sad state, but doesn't work. Squidward goes to get some brownies, but also shoves his head in the ov-DADADADADADAWHAT? A SUICIDE JOKE! A FRAKING SUICIDE JOKE! MY GOD!

Everyone knows the real Squidward's Suicide is in Are You Happy Now?

-Unlimitedcha

OK, anyways, Spongebob keeps trying, while Squidward tries get his old pet scallop out in an attempt to make himself happy, but of course it doesn't work, resulting in Squidward busting a hole in the cage where his own head can g-ANOTHER SUICIDE JOKE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Anyways, a package for Mr. Tennisballs comes, so he goes to get it with the other 493 pieces of mail he still needs to answer. Then we see there's nothing in the box, until Spongebob comes up in the box, and kidnaps Squidward with another box, tapes him up, and runs to the Krusty Krab with him. Herwe we see Spongebob made a "Happy Happiest Memory" party for Squidward, but since no one came, Spongebob made a bunch of paper mache Spongebobs as guests, and Squid destroys them, claiming that to be his happiest memory, instead of Band Geeks or-oh, forget it. The episode ends with the most disturbing final line of anything, "He's some handsome". WHA? Anyways, this episode wrong and disturbing and just-DEAUUUUUUUGH.

• Like 1

300px-Keep_Bikini_Bottom_Beautiful.jpg

Season - 7

Episode Number - 131a

Premiered - January 2, 2010

Oh boy, this episode is a crapper. Even more so is it's partner. But that's another story for another day. I can't stand this episode. I've felt that way since I first saw this nasty patty (an episode that's in my TOP 50, so that isn't hinting anything, it's maybe even in my top 25). But I needed a metaphor for bad and that's the first thing I came up with. It starts with Squiddy trying to have a nice walk in the neighborhood and coming to a piece of gum that gets all over him. A police officer runs over to Squidward and tickets him up. Enraged like the audience is, Squidward protests but it doesn't do anything. Basically most of the episode is Squidward trying to do some normal stuff he usually does, but trash gets in his way, so he gets ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ti-

180px-SBb4.png

-after ticket after ticket after ticket. Squidward then goes home to relax, and does so, in his house, wait not his house, BUT A REPLICA OF HIS HOUSE ENTIRELY MADE OUT OF TRASH. HE DOESN'T EVEN NOTICE UNTIL MAYBE A DAY AND WHEN he finally does, he runs out of the "house" in disgust. HE THEN GETS TWO TICKETS-ONE FOR THE PILE OF CRAP THE WRITERS CALLED A HOUSE, AND THE OTHER, THE OTHER? HE GETS THE OTHER BECAUSE THE FIRST TICKET FELL ON THE GROUND. WOW. THEN PICK IT UP! FREAKING PICK IT UP, YOU (DOLPHIN NOISE) (DOLPHIN NOISE)ES! SB sucks all the garbage into his mouth, getting rewarded another ticket given to not Spongebob, BUT SQUIDWARD. Spongebob doesn't stop, making a statue out of Squidward. Squilliam makes his last appearance to date and says that it's like Squid as it has the stench of failure. The stinkyness causes the statue to melt, and all three of them get a ticket. Well that was a stupid ending. I really hate this episode. It's dumb and even gross-JUST LET'S MOVE ON

• Like 1

The_Original_Fry_Cook.jpg

Season - 5

Episode Number - 82a

Premiered - July 30, 2007

So, not this episode. No. Basically, it starts off as a normal day at work. Then a gold limo comes to the Krusty Krab. It's the Original Fry Cook in the title, Jim! God, he is what this episode so bad. Krabs and Squidward made it decentish, but Jim was the shortest stone that broke the cat's back. He looks around, remembering when the place had class. They then show a classy and sophisticated restaurant that you'd believe in a million years is the Krusty Krab. Jim makes a "Jim Patty", and Spongebob takes a bite. He's in patty heaven, but when he comes back to reality, he begs Jim for a cooking class. Jim says OK finally after a while. We then go into the kitchen, where Spongebob makes a Krabby Patty. It looks perfect, like everything else he makes, but Jim says, "The pickle slices were too thick,".

angry-desk-flip-l.png

WHO CARES? THEY'RE JUST PICKLE SLICES! IS THERE REALLY A DIFFERENCE? But he tries again, this time using too much mustard. He tries and tries and tries, until the toilet is backed up by all the Krabby Patties flushed down it. Everyone starts cheering for Jim, and Spongebob thinks he will get replaced. After saying goodbye to everything in the entire restaurant, and even writing a retirement note, Spongebob starts to go, as Mr. Krabs read the note. Krabs says he'll never replace Spongebob, because his never cheap. This episode was just awful. That's all I have to say.

• Like 1

300px-Card.jpg

Season - 6

Episode Number - 113b

Premiered - November 28, 2008

Didn't see that coming, did you? An episode no one talks about is worse than KBBB and Blackened Sponge. Anyways, this episode starts off with Spongebob at the bank, trying to get money for Mermaidman. He won't even let a slight ripple on the bill pass, as it's money for Mermaidman. Because of this, he gets thrown out of the bank. We then cut to the comic store, where Spongebob finds Patrick, who is reading a book on counting from one to god knows what. Dude, isn't that a little advanced for you, Season 6 Patrick tongue.png? Anyways, SB gets a pack of MM and BB cards, and the comic book clerk tells about card #54, an card that kinda plays out like a gif and even has Mermaidman saying, "BY MOAR KARDS!". Spongebob searches all over the store to get it, and finally finds a whole pack of them. Pat's at 99 now, and gets a card pack, WITH CARD #54! Patrick begins flossing with it, cause as the starfish himself once said, "A clean mouth is a happy mouth". SB starts yelling at him, but Patrick doesn't listen. Basically most of the episode is Patrick CARELESSLY DESTROYING THE CARD HIS BEST FRIEND HAS DREAMED FOR. He doesn't care though. After it's dead and gone, Spongebob begins crying, but Patrick pulls out 4 more #54 cards. This is where I lost it. I began screaming at Patrick to bug off, CAUSE HE NEVER MENTIONED THOSE. He lets Spongebob borrow one, though, only for a few seconds later Patrick needs it back cause he quote-on-quote locked himself out, and the episode ends here. This episode was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. That's all I have to say. 

• Like 1

300px-Grooming.jpg

Season - 6

Episode Number - 110b

Premiered - November 28, 2008

This episode is really stupid. It's about Spongebob entering Gary in a pet show, and Gary won't budge. He sees a rich idiot with his dressed up snail, and gives Gary a makeover. Gary is really annoyed at this point, and turns out the other pets are too, actually. Gary even jumps on the trophy stage, and starts some speech about how apparently he and the other snails won't be used as mannequins and just want to be treated the way they are. I'd want that too, but the whole scene was just a complete mess. But SB can translate Snailese, and tells the other pet owners what Gary's talking about. The riot is over, and the gold medal goes to Gare-wait no "Spongebob's other pet", Patrick. WHAT THE WHAT? Just I don't know. The red line joke was a little funny, but this episode was a complete mess up.

• Like 1

300px-Mermaid_Man_vs._SpongeBob.jpg

Season - 5

Episode Number - 94b

Premiered - August 3, 2007

Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I really hate this episode. There's so many things wrong with it. Spongebob has dumb-a idea to put Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy toys inside the kiddy meals. Mr. Krabs shoots high in profit, and kids flood the Krusty Krab. The little brats attack Squidward like mad, leading to hell ensuring. Back at the Chum Bucket, Karen comes home with a kiddy meal she bought for Plankton. Yup. HE FINALLY HAS THE FORMULA, NOW HE JUST HAS TO EAT THE-oh wait, he can't do that! HE'S TOO BUSY SMASHING THE BOX HE SPENT A LIFETIME TRYING TO GET WITH A PENCIL. Plankton was just really stupid in this episode. He then goes to the retirement home as a salesman, and pours some "Plankton's Mind Control Shampoo" on Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy. Wow gee, THIS IS AN ORIGINAL CONCEPT THAT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. Probably done 95 times in the Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy TV show and 195 times everywhere else. He then directs them to the Krusty Krab, where "they" rant about how crappy Krabby Patties are. Plankton waits for the customers to come to the Chum Bucket. OF COURSE THEY COME IN A PACK OF WILD BRAINLESS IDIOTS. Then Spongebob, or should I say "Fry Boy", defeats evil MM and BB with the delicious taste of Krabby Patties. It's much worse than it sounds. Everyone goes back to the Wusty Wab, and Plankton gets upset. This was just the most idiotic thing i've ever seen.

300px-The_Krusty_Sponge.PNG

Season - 5

Episode Number - 89a

Premiered - July 24, 2007

Man alive I hate this episode. This is the EPITOME, THE EPITOME, of bad Krabs performances. Of course, then there's Penny Foolish, and OK this is the second epitome. Starts off as another normal day at the Krusty Krab when-something's wrong. We venture into the kitchen and find out SB's caught the 1,000 yard stare because a food critic, a famous food critic is coming to the Krusty Krab. Krabs takes a look at the calendar and finds this out only for him to get the stare too. The food critic, a fellow named "Gene Scallop" arrives, and sits down, eats a patty, and leaves. That's it. The news gets turned on a couple seconds later, and Scallop reviews the Krusty Krab. He says everything is bad; the atmosphere, the service, everything. EXCEPT, for the little fry cook behind the grill. Yup. His appetite reportedly flew south for the winter, but he still enjoyed the patty. Remember what I said back in my Blackened Sponge review, where Krabby Patties are villian weaknesses. I now think they're weaknesses to ANYONE ON THE SHOW. Just One Bite is a great example for this, but I'm not gonna go there. Krabs begins a chase for charity when he opens up "The Krusty Sponge", which is a Spongebob themed joint that has Spongebob everything; Coasters, napkins, bibs, maybe even toilets o_O. There's even a ride for those fun-craving kiddies: The Krusty Sponge Fun Train! Mr. Krabs makes Squidward dress up like Spongebob and-WAIT WHAT? WHY DOES POOR SQUIDDY NEED TO DRESS UP LIKE SPONGEBOB? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE REAL DEAL WHO'S ENDLESSY DRIVING THE FUN TRAIN WITHOUT A BREAK? AND WHEN SB DOES GET TIRED FROM DRIVING THE FUN TRAIN, THE DOLPHIN NOISES ON THE TRAIN ARE TOO SELFISH TOO LET HIM REST. Krabs even makes Squidward flip the patties. Then, he brings in some "Spongey Patties", which are old moldy patties from the freezer that look like Spongebob. Krabs actually makes Squidward use them instead of the real thing, which is REALLY REALLY STUPID. Of course, everyone gets fed Spongey Patties and turn horribly sick. They start attacking Krabs like zombies, and luckily Krabs is taken to court. OF COURSE THOUGH, the judge has a Spongebob whip, so Krabs is found not guilty. So this episode ends with one of the worst endings in Spongebob history-SQUIDWARD'S driving the fun train with Judge Whopper endlessly slapping him with his whip, as everything goes back to normal. NO. JUST. NO. This episode could have actually been decent or even good if everything after Krabs introduces the Spongey Patties was cut. I'd like to see Krabs drive the fun train instead of Squidward at the end, too. Anyways, I really hate this episode, but there are 40 worse than it.

• Like 1

I actually liked Grooming Gary. I don't know If I didn't like Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob because I haven't seen this episode in a while but I didn't like The Krusty Sponge. It has funny moments like Squidward dressing up like SpongeBob but I hated Mr. Krabs in this episode and the ending was terrible. Can't wait to see top 40. good list so far.

• Like 1

300px-GetAttachment.jpg

Season - 6

Episode Number - 115b

Premiered - February 17, 2009

This episode and Krusty Sponge switched at the very last minute, but this episode is still terrible. It starts with Squidward looking eerily happy, as a guy named Roger comes to the Krusty Krab. He tells Squidward that it's the "big night". Spongebob decides to find out what's going on. They stakeout by hiding under the bus that Squidward takes to the somewhere. Squidward gets off at a pyramid with an Illuminati eye on it heh.gif. Basically him and Roger do the secret handshake, and then they go in. To start the lodge has an initiation for a new member, where you have to get stung by an eel. Ah, I remember the simple days of getting a hydrodynamic spatula for initiation. But then after the new member gets his hat, SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK START CLAPPING AND CHEERING FOR ALL TO HEAR. SQUIDWARD THEN GETS BANNED FOR KNOWING THESE TWO IDIOTS. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. SB and Pat try to say it wasn't Squidward's fault, but when asked who fault it WAS, Sponge and Patrick go back and forth for half a minute, one saying it wasn't the other's fault. Because of such a fail, Squidward is still banned. Spongebob gets the brilliant idea of making their own club for Squidward to join. They then make a club with no name, where the initiation is getting stung on the tongue hey that rhymes by a jellyfish. After that fails, Squidward gets a package in the mail, and it's his new uniform for----the Feather Friends. At least it has a name, but I was going toward "The Milkmaidman Fan Club", where the uniform is blue shirts with purple triangles, resembling our president's, Rocko, INSTEAD OF CHICKEN SUITS. And it's called the Feather FRIENDS because the Feather BUDDIES was taken. Is Bikini Bottom really that stupid? Then Spongebob has an idea-He and Patrick dress up as an eel for Squidward to slay and be let back in the club for "saving" everyone's life. Basically they go to the Illuminati I mean Cephalopod Lodge and SB and Patrick dress up as a giant eel, which is actually a giant sock pulled over Spongebob and Patrick -__-. Squid is let back in as he does it successfully, only for it to be revealed that it was Spongebob and Patrick the whole time as they start clapping and Squidward is re-banned. He goes back to one of the Spongebob's clubs, and the episode ends with Squidward's jellyfish initiation. The episode was just-I don't even know what to say.

• Like 1

300px-The_Play%27s_the_Thing.jpg

Season - 7

Episode Number - 138a

Premiered - March 26, 2010

This is an episode I feel that it rarely gets talked about. About time to put it in it's place. A mailfish comes to the Krusty Krab, with a letter for Squidward, who isn't there, so Spongebob uses his balloon animal skills and maneuvers a balloon Squidward. It pops, waking up Squidward, who reads the letter and becomes happy, as a famous playwright wants to produce Squidward's play/autobiography. But of course, he reads the rest, and the letter was sent to say......the idea was canned. SB has the idea to perform at the Krusty Krab, cause that sure won't go over like a led balloon. Krabs is hooked on the idea when he says the customer have to pay extra. Now they think up a name, and Squidward suggests, "Dinner Theater", which is PERFECT. Krabs and Spongebob scrap this great name and comes up with...."Singy Eaty Time". REALLY. REALLY? SINGY EATY TIME? THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD! And plus, there's no singing in the play. But Krabs loves it, so Singy Eaty Time it is. Tons and tons of anchovies come for parts, but after hearing they don't get paid, they quit and SB gets all the parts except Squidward. Basically a bunch of people find out about this and decide to check it out. Everyone's doing some last minute practicing, until the curtain rises.

It starts with Squidward talking about his life and crummy job at the burgur joynt. Some idiot orders, but Squidward pushes him off, Krabs shoots Squidward that look, and Squidward brings the food tray out. Nat orders a refill, and Squidward has to oblige. Now Nat wants more ketchup. STOP AND GO AWAY. But Squid has to on account of his boss has moolah riding on this. Now it's time for Spongebob's part. He just starts making patties, when he forgets his lines. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY. He finds a wrapper on the floor then, and starts imitating a garbage truck for the next 5 minutes. Basically Nat and Frankie want their patties NOW, but SB forgot about the patties and now they're burnt. Frankie gets the patty anyways, and throws it at Squidward's face. WHAT? No, just no. Then everyone starts throwing things at each other, but they all shut up when Spongebob says they should not be so disrespectful. DID YOU JUST LEARN THEY ARE? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? They keep on going half a minute later, and THEN OUT OF NOWHERE, PATRICK hurls an anchor at Squidward and guess what. 

The play was so successful, Krabs gave them two more shows and a matinee, so Squid and SB start laughing crazily. This episode is just another face in the crowd of Squid Abuse.

HINT FOR NEXT EPISODE - Spare change ma'am?

300px-139b.jpg

Season - 7

Episode Number - 139b

Premiered - July 7, 2010

Well, for those of you who couldn't match the hints up, this episode is about Krabs trying to get people's SPARE CHANGE, and this has Gary abuse, and Gary counts as an animal I guess, so yeah. It starts with SB and Gary going for a walk, when they spot Mr. Krabs. Gary starts having a seizure, which is what he does when he sees money. Krabs makes Gary look for change so Krabs can be even more rich. Spongebob sees them together like this, and not wanting to be caught, he makes Spongebob paint the Krusty Krab with a toothbrush and arranging the wall rivets biggest to smallest. Mr. Krabs starts collecting money from all of Bikini Bottom. He goes into an arcade, disguised as a pregnant woman. Now that's just messed up. I can't even explain what I think of it. He tries to take everyone's money, but Gary is so worn out, he can't collect any moolah anymore. Then a victim of the money stealing act tells Spongebob that Krabs is taking everyone's money. Spongebob is just as pissed as the audience is for what Gene's done to Gary. He starts yelling at Krabs, and Gary begins collecting every coin in the arcade, until he's collected so much coins that it forms a money avalanche. Krabs gets crushed by it all, hospitalizing him. It's revealed Gary swallowed SB's Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy fridge magnet. OK........ And anyways, the doctor gives Krabs the bill, which he can only pay with the change he got from all those people, and Krabs screams, ending the episode. This episode was really stupid, except the great ending.