• Advertisement

Uncle Grandpa

Shark Tale

So this is going to be a thing.

I'm not a fan of Uncle Grandpa, but I do like The Melvins, so this is pretty interesting. It's just that The Melvins are the last band I'd expect to guest star on a Cartoon Network show

• Like 1

On 7/28/2016 at 6:13 PM, CyanideFishbone said:

So this is going to be a thing.

I'm not a fan of Uncle Grandpa, but I do like The Melvins, so this is pretty interesting. It's just that The Melvins are the last band I'd expect to guest star on a Cartoon Network show

No fucking way is this actually gonna happen, this is gonna be a miracle of an episode.

• Like 1

I don't think this show is great but this is a show I can just check and enjoy for most part because It's a fun show. I can see why people would hate it's randomness and stupidity but I personally find myself enjoying those aspects of this show. Randomness here works for me since it uses as it's part of the world, rather than nust using randomness as slapstick to maximum like new episodes of FOP. And animation and drawings are really sweet. As for characters, I enjoy Uncle Grandpa as a nice, goofy and helpful person and Mr. Gus is really great for him tryng to think logic and solution to problems. I can also see why Uncle Grandpa's voice can irritate people but I got used to it. My only issue (and that's the biggest one) is Pizza Steve. I like jerk characters but when Pizza Steve is in the picture, he mostly annoys me and that's because his treatment of Mr. Gus. If Mr. Gus was an asshole, I can see why Pizza Steve would act like a jerk to him as well but he only acts like a jerk to him and blame all of problems on Mr. Gus because he's boring. After a while, that gag got old very quickly for me. Well, I gotta admit, it was nice seeing one episode that dealt with Pizza Steve actually admiring Mr. Gus and he only seeming to be a jerk to Mr. Gus cuz he wants to be just as cool as him and I do think Pizza Steve is interesting when we see him as a pathetic person but still even after that episode of him admiring Mr. Gus, seeing Pizza Steve being an asshole to Mr. Gus bugs me a lot and Uncle Grandpa being oblivious to that makes it even worse. Other than most of Pizza Steve's characterization, I really enjoy the shit out of this show, although it did have episodes were just annoying or boring as hell. 

Grade: B

episodes I'd totally recommend: Moustache Cream, Uncle Grandpa Ate My Homework, Afraid of the Dark, Treasure Map, Viewer Special, Bad Mourning, Aunt Grandma, Internet Troll, Prison Break, Christmas Special, Pal 2.0 and Birdman