• Advertisement

STABBING!

Macseed

Episode 25: Awww

It was a dark and stormy night and it rained swords with stabbed everyone in the world. Including me. :(

Now, before I start on my one-liner story, let me just say I was planning on ending this at Episode 20, before somebody put their foot down and said that they didnt want stuff like this anymore. My decision was on me, and not because somebody said so.

Okay, now I kind of want to address this whole "one-liner" stories thing. I just wanted to try this out. Yes, I will admit most of these types of shows are uncreative and spammy. But please hear me out on this. These shows are easy to make and they get a lot of attention. I just had a slump with my stories: I just wanted a break. I know I've had episodes for my more dominant stories, but I did those because the time came around. Everybody was starting to make these, so I felt like making one. For the most part, it did decent. I got a lot of views and a couple of likes. I kept making these because it was just a joke: Yes, these types of stories suck. It doesn't matter if it is laughably bad or bad; people read them. If you didn't like these stories, why were you reading them anyway?

I've made worse things. When I look back at this, I'll laugh. I am not apologizing for making a terrible story. This is my story, it was made for the lulz, and it was easy to make. Again, people make these because they rake in views, even if its angry views. Just look at things like Friday or Baby where people constantly go to the videos to say they won't watch this stuff. I know this is something I would've left in my pocket if I knew what these one liners were going to turn out. But it's happened. You read this. I promise I will try to work on better stories. Give me time and I will start working on them. I need to get ideas into my brain. This show may or may not come back, but if it does, I promise it will actually be a quality spin-off. And for those of you ready to type in how I should've never made this, it's already been made. Let go. I have a problem with continuing stories because I'm always considering what to do next. With this, I didn't have to. Now I'll try to get to work on other stories. But life gets in the way, like it probably does when you try to write something.

So please, just take a deep breath, read something else that's fulfilling, and understand why I made this. I am near writers block, and i figured "Why not?" Now, Please locker this. If I in any way plagiarized or hurt anyone with this, I'm sorry, and that's all I have to say for now. Thanks for reading. Sincerely, The Squid.

© 2013 New Kelp Studios