• Advertisement

Whodunit?

Clappy

5.  What Happened To This?

As Webby questioned the whereabouts of this literature, the killer murdered him.

Spoiler

This episode was not real.  This lit is definitely on hiatus due to creative burnout since I had so many people in this installment.

:P

• Like 2

Episode fake. Trophy Just Does This For Kicks

Everyone dies after the killer which is clappy burns down the house but also killing himself because he locked all the doors. that should feed the wait for now

• Like 1

This is never going to continue, but oh well. There's always Bikini Top and those one-sentence joke spin-offs that tvguy thought I wanted trashed with a passion for some reason.

Oh trust me, I will finish this. The only reason I remade/reboot it was to finish what I started. Work has been giving me creative burnout with a lot of my stuff. I just want to find a way to make this a lot easier on my self with so many people so I don't get stressed out with making it perfect.
  • Like 1

Oh trust me, I will finish this. The only reason I remade/reboot it was to finish what I started. Work has been giving me creative burnout with a lot of my stuff. I just want to find a way to make this a lot easier on my self with so many people so I don't get stressed out with making it perfect.

I know, I was joking. XP