• Advertisement

Girl Meets World: aka Clappy's Dream Spin-off Come True

Clappy

About a month or so old, but I feel this is worth posting.

girl-meets-world.jpg

Really can't wait to see what's become of Shawn since the end of the original series. Although I read Jacobs himself saying that he didn't have a happy ending like Cory and Topanga had, which is freakin sad considering everything he's been through. Hopefully he became the successful writer that Seven The Hard Way made his potential future out to be. He deserves a lil something-something.

• Like 1

Bl61hCwIEAEoa_F.jpg

I knew they were planning on bringing the Harley Keiner character back but now that the original actor who portrayed him initially is confirmed, I'm even more excited to see the reunion between him and Johnny Baboon. I always liked the episodes he was in during the earlier seasons (even that one where he was randomly recasted). Maybe they can get Adam Scott in to reprise his role of Griff for a guest spot, just show up as Ben Wyatt.

Theme song/opening credits:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/20/girl-meets-world-credits-theme-song/

I think the song works as the full song but not as the theme song, because that first verse is way too out of place. They either should've trimmed the opening credits (or re-edited them into something else) and worked with just the chorus (which I think is fine) or paid homage to the first 4 seasons of Boy Meets World and just used an instrumental.

• Like 1

If "Boy Meets World" was on a TV channel owned by Disney, then this would make a lot of sense. Anyway, I'm not really fond with Disney Channel sitcoms.

If "Boy Meets World" was on a TV channel owned by Disney, then this would make a lot of sense. Anyway, I'm not really fond with Disney Channel sitcoms.

It use to be on syndication on Disney and it still is on ABC Family. The fact that this is going to be on Disney makes perfect sense.

Clap covered the first sentence, so I'll take the second: It's being made by the same people that made Boy Meets World. It's going to have some heart behind it.

Farkle had Minkus written all over him the moment I saw him.

Hope they don't drop him like they did with Minkus. Also excited to see Minkus later on.

As long as that chick who plays Riley can get better at acting I think this'll be a great show.