• Advertisement

Top 10 Underrated Episodes of SpongeBob

I'M A TRASH CAN

Hey This is me Michaelmn And I'm Making a Countdown Called Top 10 Underrated Episodes of SpongeBob For this List I'm Inculding Ones That Get Hated a Lot and I Don't Think is Horrible or Episodes That are Forgetten by Fans

I'm Michaelmn and This is Top 10 Underrated Episodes of SB!

Az4bHHX.png

Starting #10 Later

• Like 2

J7WlrO1s.png

SquidBaby

This Episode was Hated By People on Youtube and This get's the Spot On my top 10 Underrated Episodes of SB

Why People Hate this Episode is Because 1. Squid Torture Episode/ 2.Bad Jokes /3. Logic that Make No Sense BTW no offense Squid Baby haters But i Barely See any Squid Torture In this Episode i know it's has it's Bad Jokes But People Hating This Episode for 3 reasons and Giving the Title "Horrible" I'm Sorry But this Episode is Misjudged It's a Good Episode and People on Youtube Misjudged the Episode by giving It the title of "Horrible" "Bad" and "Very Bad" Why This Is Lower on the list Is Because there's One Part i Agree with is Bad Jokes yeah i agree with this and The Ending is Cheap Why? Because I found the Ending just Stupid So Yeah I found this Episode Misjudged by People on Youtube and A Good Episode

As For Logic that Made No Sense It's Just Cartoon Logic just Saying

Next up

Spoiler

A Season 9 Episode and a Boating School Episode