• Advertisement

Top 100 South Park Episodes

Webizoid

That's right! I've made my list, checked it twice and a few more times, and I’m now ready to share my top 100 SP episodes of all time!

I must warn you that arcs, such as the Superhero Arc (including The Coon) or a shorter and less impacting arc like Do the Handicapped Go to Hell/Probably, are counted as one. I did that for a few reasons.

1. I want more room for my other favorite episodes. Even with that said, 130+ episodes didn't make it to the list.

2. They are pretty similar and (most of the time) have continuing story lines, as if it were one long episode split into 30 minute segments.

3. It's fairer to the other episodes. In a way.

Enough of my softcore rant, let's get on with it! Starting with...

100. Douche and Turd (Season 8)

Butters: Turd Sandwich is not just the first turd to be nominated school mascot, but also the first sandwich!

giantdouchevsturdsandwich7om.jpg

Here's a summary from our old home, TV.com: "Kyle and Cartman are fighting about who would make a better school mascot, now that the South Park Cows are considered offensive by PETA. Kyle thinks it should be a Giant Douche, while Cartman believes it should be a Turd Sandwich. Stan on the other hand, could care less, and refuses to participate in the vote."

However, thanks to P Diddy (Puff Daddy, Pip Doodles, whatever), Stan is chased by the rapper in song ("Vote or die!") and is driven out of town for his constant refusal.

This episode accurately portrays the voting system and my opinion of it. Usually, the election is between a giant douche and a turd sandwich (not always, mind you). It also shows a bit about how dirty campaigning can get and how significant and insignificant one vote can be. I find it to be pretty accurate, but that's just me. It also showed my view of PETA, which are a group of people who go insane when an animal is even mentioned. They should spend more time on projects that matter, not on trying to end Pokemon. That's not going to happen anytime soon.

99. World Wide Recorder Concert (Season 3)

Bartender: If a killer put a knife to my throat and said 'have sex with your mother or I'm gonna kill your father while having sex with you', I would have sex with myself.

317_blow.gif

How about another summary?: "The third grade class of South Park elementary is invited to play "My Country 'Tis of Thee" at the "4 Million Child Blow 2000" event. When he hears that it's in Arkansas, Mr. Garrison tries to get out of the trip, to avoid contact with his estranged family. After Mr. Mackey forces him to confront his problems, Mr. Garrison reunites with his parents. He tells his father that he has emotional problems because he didn't molest him as a child, giving him a poor self-image. Meanwhile, Cartman is in search of a note on the recorder that causes people to lose control of their bowels."

So the boys learn a new word (technically, they learn three, counting mung and Arkansas (Stan)). However, I learned what a queef was in a less interesting way (a NigaHiga video). Then again, I learned new words FROM those kids, such as mung. ANYWAYS, this whole episode is a very strange scenario, to a certain sax player having sex (or sax *rimshot*) with Mr. Garrison to the giant recorder concert featuring the dreaded brown note, which (if I am remembering it correctly) was an F# (trust me on this one, guys. I have absolute pitch). The funniest part of the episode is the fact that little to none of that would happen in real life, which is why I love ya, Trey and Matt. Stay gold.

There is another episode from Season 13 centered around queefs, called "Eat, Pray, Queef". This episode introduces The Queef Sisters, which is pretty much the female version of Terrance and Phillip (yes, they are Canadian too). It also features how men think queefs are gross and farts are funny, and vice versa.

Kenny's Death:

Spoiler

Hears the brown note and shits himself to death

98. Spookyfish (Season 2)

Sharon: Hush little baby, don't say a word, momma's gonna buy you a mockingbird. If that mockingbird don't sing, momma's gonna bury it in the backyard…

SpookyFish12.jpg

Summary: "Mrs. Marsh's monthly visitor, Aunt Flo, gives Stan a goldfish for a present. Stan thinks it's spooky, but his mother makes him graciously accept it. The fish begins to kill people and his Mother believes it to be Stan, not the fish. Meanwhile, there is another Cartman walking around, who is an alternate version of his normal self walking around South Park. They soon come to realize that all the trouble is coming from the Indian Burial Ground pet store, and they set out to stop it."

Ah, cynical Season 2. Such an evil season. An evil demented fish, eh? I wonder how Trey and Matt came up with a strange idea like that. Nevertheless, this episode is evil. It's insane. But it's also fun to watch. The Halloween episodes usually kick ass (to be honest, I only thought Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery was okay). And an Evil Cartman that is nice That was pretty terrifying, to say the least :P. All in all, this is one of the better episodes of Season 2.

Kenny's Death: Just guess.

97. Butterballs (Season 16)

Dr. Oz: We all know that bullying is an epidemic. Like AIDS, bullying is escalating and is spread mostly by penises.

s16e05_480.jpg

Moving forward 14 years to an ironic bullying episode!

SUMMARY TIME: "Stan wants to raise awareness about the dangers of bullying by shooting a big dance video. Will he be able to handle the pressure that goes along with the notoriety of taking on such a worthy cause?"

Some additional details about the plot: Butters gets bullied by his seemingly-innocent grandma, a bullying chain is shown (with a funny cameo by Jesus Christ himself), and Stan jacks it in San Diego. Yeah, don't ask about that part. Anyways, this is one of my favorite episodes of last season (the others are soon to come). Come on, who else would think of "Make bullying kill itself"? A very good message is portrayed as well... Somewhat. At least, the message I got from it was good. Ah, whatever.

(I feel somewhat bad because I'm slightly biased to the later seasons, which you will see a bit. If you are wondering if a later seasoned episode will be #1... I'm not saying it will be. I'm not saying it won't be. > :D)

96. The Wacky Molestation Adventure (Season 4)

Stan: Dude! You're not gonna believe what Cartman got!

Kyle: Hepatitis B?

WackyMolestationAdventure03.gif

Our next stop: Season 4. This so-called "adventure is chock-full of arrests, Lord of the Flies references, and features Butters as a plumber and Cartman as the "president" so to speak.

Summary: "So that he can attend the "Raging Pussies" concert, Kyle calls the police and accuses his parents of "molestering" him. Soon all the children have called the police on their parents and they are the only ones left populating the town. When a couple breaks down while passing through town they find themselves in a town divided, one side Treasure Cove is controlled by Stan and Kyle, the other "Smiley Town" is controlled by Cartman. Meanwhile, the children's parents get the help they need to keep them from sexually abusing their children."

Having just read Lord of the Flies for a book report, I've watched the episode again and I can dig it for its references. And who knew Kyle would actually accuse his parents of "molesteration"? A very interesting out-of-character move there. Even if you WERE persuaded by Cartman. Of course, this is all after shoveling a driveway writing a letter to bring democracy to Cuba. And that poor couple, man. They looked FREAKED OUT. Anyways, good job Trey and Matt (there will plenty more ass-kissing down the road).

Kenny's Death:

Spoiler

Sacrificed (off-screen, revealed by the couple)

The next 5 will be posted TOMORROW!!!! So stay tuned folks. The number 1 episode will be revealed New Year's Day, so if some days have 2 different posts and 10 revealed episodes, don't be surprised. I'm making a deadline, folks. I probably should have started earlier. And yes, I will finish this list, unlike the others. This one is completely planned out, I promise.

NEXT TIME:

Spoiler

Satan throws a party

Stan and Kyle rock out

The boys do a science fair project involving the mix of two animals

Mr. Garrison becomes a Ms.

Everyone is obsessed about their penis sizes and they are pissed about it

Title, quote, picture, review? Where have I seen that format before? :P

I kid, I kid. Keep up the good work. South Park is one of my favorite shows right now, so I have high hopes for this list.

• Like 1

Title, quote, picture, review? Where have I seen that format before? :P

I kid, I kid. Keep up the good work. South Park is one of my favorite shows right now, so I have high hopes for this list.

Thank you! Now on with the list!

95. Hell on Earth 2006 (Season 10)

"Biggie Smalls... Biggie Smalls.... Biggie Smalls."

250px-1011partyonsatan.jpg Yes, that IS a SpongeBob costume near Satan.

Here's a summary brought to you by TV.com: "Satan is throwing the world's biggest Halloween costume party, and no one is getting in without a blue wrist band. Unfortunately, even Satan can't plan for everything as a religious organization and the antics of the most notorious serial killers of all time might ruin his good time."

Satan acts like the spoiled girls on those Sweet 16 shows, even going as far as ordering a Ferrari cake and trying to avoid everything Diddy did. Bloody Mary (not the episode, but the legend) is parodied with Biggie Smalls, who is trying desperately to get to the party but keeps getting summoned by various characters in South Park. The Three Stooges is also parodied by the Three Murderers: Gacy, Bundy, and Dahmer (who was featured in Matt and Trey's musical, "The Book of Mormon").

A very funny episode with zany parodies and a cameo by Steve Irwin, who died the summer before this episode. I find this one of the stronger episodes of Season 10 and it definetely deserves a spot on this countdown (I'm just going to say right now that Go God Go and its counterpart won't be appearing on this list because I honestly don't care for them). As you can see by the picture above, you can also seek out various costumes, such as the SpongeBob costume. A reason why I put the picture up in the first place. Too perfect for a SpongeBob-dedicated site.

94. Guitar Queer-o (Season 11)

EV Games Clerk: Have you played Rehab Hero? You get chased by a big dragon, but you keep running away from it.

guitar-queer-o-20071108025653425.jpg

Summary: "Stan and Kyle become obsessed with Guitar Hero to the point where they're breaking high score records and it doesn't take long for Stan to realize that he could go even further with a different partner. Will the stress of being a rock star get to Stan now that his best friend is no longer by his side?"

This episode mainly satirizes rock band break-ups and scandals. Being a fan or rock music, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Heroin Hero to Rehab Hero should be real games for people who REALLY want to be hardcore rock musicians. :rolleyes:

I am also a former fan of Guitar Hero. I haven't played it in forever, but I'm still willing to. Eventually. Anyways, I kind of find it ironic that Stan gets annoyed by Randy playing on his own guitar, but Stan is seen in other episodes playing a real guitar. What an inventive episode, if I do say so myself.

93. An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig (Season 1)

Cartman: If some girl tried to kick my ass I'd be like: Hey, Why don't you stop dressing me up like a mailman and making me dance for you while you smoke crack in the bedroom and have sex with some guy I don't even know on my dad's bed!

An_elephant_makes_love_to_a_pig.jpg

S-S-SUMMARYYYY: "Kyle gets an elephant, but his parents won't let him keep it because it is too big. Mr. Garrison gives a lecture on genetic engineering, which gives Kyle the idea of making a pot-bellied elephant by splicing the genes of his elephant with a pot bellied pig. Terrence bets that he can clone a human before Kyle can make his animal. Kyle and the boys go to the South Park Genetic Engineering Ranch, where they meet a Mephesto. Mephesto takes some blood from Stan, which Terrence uses to make a clone. Chef tells the boys that in order to make a pot-bellied elephant, the elephant would have to make love to a pig. The boys get the animals drunk, and the deed is done, but the Stan clone, starts wreaking havoc on South Park."

The debut of the town's genetic engineer: Dr. Mephesto. I find this episode unusually funny. It's a very underrated episode, at that. I've learned something from this episode: PIG AND ELEPHANT DNA JUST WON'T SPLICE! Anyways, I don't get why people would call this episode mediocre. It has so many funny moments I can't count them all. I'm not saying it's the best episode, but it is definitely a classic to me. These funny moments include Stan's clone, Chef singing a song to the elephant and pig to make love (after getting them drunk, of course), and Ms. Crabtree mistaking Kyle's elephant as a new retarded girl going to the school. Watch this episode. I guarantee you will laugh a lot.

Kenny's Death:

Spoiler

Stan's clone throws him into Stan's microwave, where he is burnt to a crisp)

92. Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina (Season 9)

Cartman: [referring to Gerald] He's a Jewish dolphin... a Jewphin.

sp_0901_12_v6_display_image.jpg?1286825866

SUMMARY: "Mr. Garrison decides to get a sex change operation, a vaginaplasty which prompts Kyle to want a negroplasty so he can be tall and black enough to play basketball."

Also, not mentioned above, Gerald (Kyle's dad) gets a dolphinplasty, making him a dolphin. I find this episode a funny and informative take on sex changes. Mr. Garrison stays a woman from here to an episode in Season 12 (yes, it's on the list). No, this isn't really a spoiler since it carries on into future episodes, so don't freak out (unless you aren't). As I was saying, this episode is mainly about Mr. Garrison getting into his new woman role by buying tampons and getting men to "pound her vag". It is a while before she realizes (thanks to an abortion doctor) that she can't get pregnant or get periods because she really isn't a woman. This goes to show that you shouldn't do things without looking into them and considering the consequences. A good message, if any.

91. TMI (Season 15)

Cartman: Butters, I don't have time for this! I can't wait if your penis is pulling a scared turtle!

South-Park-TMI-Marsh.jpg

Summary: "Cartman is furious when he believes that the school has posted their penis sizes on the bulletin board. He throws an absolute fit; takes matters into his own hands and once again finds himself in the principal's office. This time he gets sent to anger management therapy."

Cartman misunderstood that the "penis sizes" were actually how much the boys grew since their last checkup.

Spoiler

Everyone is mad about their penis sizes,

so they take it out on other things, not realizing their anger. People who join the anger management therapy session are Randy, Tuong Kim, and a "wigger" named Wayne D, just to name a few. As for my opinion of the episode, I find it true to life, meaning that everyone ostracizes how big their penis is. Funny episode with lots of science-y and mathematical talk, as well as a giant misunderstanding.

NEXT TIME:

Spoiler

Honey Boo Boo comes to town and James Cameron "raises the bar"

Mr. Hankey shares some of his favorite Christmas songs

The boys try to get to heaven to ask Kenny where he put some winning tickets

"Animals Close-Up with a Wide-Angle Lens" takes all of the ratings

The boys start a wrestling federation, much to the chagrin of a wrestling coach at the school

Before I begin, I must say that as I was watching "Mecha-Streisand", the movie, "Guilt Trip" (starring herself) came up. Oh the irony.

TIME FOR TODAY'S EDITION

90. Raising the Bar (Season 16)

Honey Boo Boo: I'm only 6 and I've already had 3 heart attacks, girlfriend!

South-Park-Season-16-Episode-9-Raising-the-Bar.jpg

I've decided to get my summaries from the South Park Archives because they are more accurate: Cartman owns up to being fat and decides that driving around on a scooter is his right. Kyle sees that Cartman isn't the only one who finds no shame in his unhealthy lifestyle. Meanwhile, Cartman discovers he has a rival in America's sweetheart, Honey Boo Boo.

The title comes from James Cameron's attempt to actually raise a bar that is deep in the ocean, parodying his deep sea adventure for Titanic. Before I comment about this episode as a whole, I must say that the Honey Boo Boo and Mama parodies were spot-on. I would never be able to sit through a whole episode of Honey Boo Boo, but it seems that these guys have to get her character right. I personally believe that Cartman kicks Honey Boo Boo's ass any day. Overall, this episode is great and has plenty of laughs to keep you entertained.

89. Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics (Season 3)

Santa: [singing] Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand!

mr-hankeys-christmas-classics-image-001.jpg

A good ol' Christmas episode. Just in time for the holidays. Here's the summary: A bunch of South Park characters sing Christmas songs. That's pretty much it. But damn, isn't it great?

Some of my favorites from this special would be the opening song (you'll recognize the mailman character from other Christmas specials), Mr. Mackey's Carol of the Bells, Mr. Garrison's Merry Fucking Christmas, Santa and Jesus' Christmas Medley (a line of this is in the quote), and the final song, a dedication to Mary Kay Bergman, who voiced all of the female characters before she committed suicide November 11, 1999. Of course, avid Star Wars fans will recognize the "fighting the frizzies" bit inserted in at the beginning and after each commercial break. A great episode for people who enjoy Christmas and aren't Muslim (due to Mr. Garrison's song).

Kenny's Death:

Spoiler

Killed by a chandelier during a song

88. A Ladder to Heaven (Season 6)

Alan Jackson: [singing] Where were you when they decided heaven was a more intangible idea 'n' you couldn't, you couldn't really get there?

sp612_A_Ladder_to_Heaven.jpg

Here's the summary: "Kenny died with the winning ticket to a candy store shopping spree, so the boys build a ladder to Heaven to reclaim it. Unfortunately, the Japanese start building their own ladder to Heaven, the government intervenes, and the event is chronicled in a lame country music song. Cartman realizes that he's had a little bit of Kenny inside him the whole time."

Ah, the naivety of young kids. A great episode with a very interesting plot. Of course their attempt to reach Heaven became a race against the Japenese. It's also a given that Cartman would mistake Kenny's ashes for chocolate milk. The Alan Jackson parody had me laughing (I live in the south, so I know all about Alan Jackson).

87. Quest for Ratings (Season 8)

Butters: About 30 minutes ago, I thought I saw Sigourney Weaver, but it turned out to be a dead horse.

sp811_Quest_for_Ratings_1.jpg

Summary, perchance?: "The boys produce their own morning news show on the school's closed-circuit television station and are immediately caught up in a intense competition for ratings [with Craig]."

This episode illustrates how brutal the fight for ratings is. Shows will do anything to get ratings, such as getting their black person to talk like a white person (in this case, Token), bring out random dancing pandas, and (god forbid) jumping the shark. Well, the last part didn't happen LITERALLY in this episode, but metaphorically it did. And who knew that cough syrup would give you wonderful ideas as well as get you high? If it weren't for the last part and its taste, I would drink cough syrup nonstop while writing my spin-offs. This episode also shows that some shows do better than others even when their quality sucks *coughJerseyShorecough*. I dig the wigs as well. Those are some nice wigs. Time for me to "bail" on this episode and go on to the next one.

86. W.T.F. (Season 13)

A Redneck: THEY BRERK HIS JER!

Another Redneck: BERKA DERR! [a rooster in a cage crows]

sp_1310_clip02.jpg

Last summary for today: "After attending a WWE event, the boys all want to be professional wrestlers. The boys have found their new calling in life and sign up for the wrestling club. They soon find out the kind of wrestling they teach at school is not the same thing they saw at the WWE show. The boy's wrestling coach has the same problem. He's been struggling for years to get people to see the difference."

This one goes out to all of the WWE fans on this site (Clappy, OMJ, etc.). In this episode, WWE is treated like a theater show/soap opera, with the rednecks and Mexicans being the audience. And "wrassling" is made out to be gay porn. Go figure. Boy, do they make up intricate story lines. I'm still not sure what hepatitis is. But that's not the point. The point is that this is a very well done episode and shouldn't be taken seriously. And may I say Cartman playing a woman was pretty smart. And paid off (well, it's been done before in episodes like "Freak Strike").

Kenny's Death:

Spoiler

The wrestling teacher shoots his rocket launcher at Vince McMahon and hits Kenny (El Pollo Loco) instead. Two Mexicans in the audience say Kyle and Stan's catchphrases in Spanish, replacing "Kenny" with "El Pollo Loco".

NEXT TIME

Spoiler

Randy becomes obsessed with cooking and Sharon gets a shake weight

Ike has a realationship with a teacher

High School Musical becomes the 'in' thing

There's a new Jennifer Lopez

The kids get lice

85. Creme Fraiche (Season 14)

Randy: You gonna deglaze that fucking pan? I'd deglaze the fuck out of that pan.

tumblr_lw1odfLKSK1qdr3yso1_500.jpg

Here's a plot summary courtesy of South Park Archives: "Stan's life is in shambles both at home and in school; Randy's obsession with the Food Network is changing everything. It even forces Sharon to explore an interest of her own."

I just HAVE to give this episode props for being a good episode that is both a season finale and an episode after a story arc. Props, Creme Fraiche. Now onto the matter at hand, which is Randy's obsession of cooking. He masturbates to the Food Network, he cooks all of the meals, he calls the hot lines, gets the job as the cafeteria chef, and gets his own cooking show. His obsession is out of hand. And it's pretty damn funny. Randy even takes Chef's signature lines to the children ("Hello there, children!" and "How's it goin'?"). If only Sharon had a side story that was just as funny... Wait a minute. THE SHAKE WEIGHT! She purchases a Shake Weight, which is an obvious play on giving blowjobs (I mean, come on: a cool-down spray? Cash fare? Voice command? How could you NOT see it coming?). Sharon and her Shake Weight do it everywhere: In her bedroom, in a hotel bedroom, and even on the beach (parodying Corona commercials). Way to finish the season, Matt and Trey.

84. Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy (Season 10)

Ike: You're dead to me, Kyle!

miss-teacher-bangs-a-boy-20061019104719021.jpg

P-P-P-P-PLOT SUMMARY: "Cartman is appointed to the post of school hallway monitor at South Park Elementary. I his new role, Cartman takes it personally when an infraction is committed in his jurisdiction. When Kyle discovers that a teacher is having sex with a student, he and Cartman team up to put a stop to the inappropriate behavior."

I'll go ahead and reveal the student and teacher having an affair: Ike and Ms. Stevenson, who is (apparently) really hot. This episode was made to parody the reactions of other people when they find out a hot teacher is having a relationship with his/her student. This gag is played even in the police station scene (a quote is above). And Cartman as the hall monitor is a parody of the Bounty Hunter, AKA Duane "Dog" Chapman. Cartman, as usual, abuses his powers the most he can, even inadvertedly

Spoiler

getting Ike and Ms. Stevenson caught the first time. Ms. Stevenson uses the Mel Gibson defense to get out and goes to rehab, which is depicted by people going in and immediately coming out (which is very true, it seems).

Fun fact: Dog's home state is Colorado. Coincidence?

As for the episode, I think it was one of the better episodes of Season 10. To be honest, I didn't really like Season 10 all that much, with a few exceptions, which will be (or already have been) on the list. I didn't really like Season 12 that much either. Pandemic was kind of lame. But there were good episodes. Speaking of such...

83. Elementary School Musical (Season 12)

Mr. Gueermo: Awwww, I'm going slap-happy!

sp_1213_01.jpg

Here's the plot summary: "The boys must embrace the latest fad to hit South Park Elementary or risk their status as the coolest kids in school."

The kid pictured above next to Wendy Testaburger is Bridon Gueermo, who is the best singer at the school but has aspirations to be on the basketball team. His father, however, wants him to stay a theater kid. This video should give you some ideas about what kind of father he is:

That right there is the best elements of the whole episode. It's so reversed from life it's hilarious. He slaps Bridon, his wife, and even Child Services agents. But he gets his just deserts, you'll see. That is, if you see the episode. Which you should. And all of the other ones. So you can form your own opinions. Because not all of the episodes I like can fit onto one Top 100 list.

Spoiler
Creepy_7b66a0_1873569.gif

Overall, this is a pretty good episode. What parody of High School Musical ISN'T good? High School Musical is just so cheesy and awful. The laughing stock of musicals. Moving on.

82. Lice Capades (Season 11)

Mr. Garrison: Lice spreads fast, dumb asses.

LiceCapades.jpg

Plot summary time: An infestation of head lice plagues South Park Elementary. When Mrs. Garrison refuses to name names, Cartman has a way to detect who has lice so they can make fun of the unfortunate kid. Meanwhile, we follow a family of lice within the offending colony on their epic journey for survival -- to a new homeland, if necessary.

I remember when I had lice once. It scared the crap out of me because my whole family had lice too and I thought I started it. Turns out, it was my sister. The same thing pretty much happens here, but a definite culprit is never caught (Sorry, but this isn't much of a spoiler). But it also takes you into the world of lice and how hellish their lives are, getting from scalp to scalp trying to save themselves. Luckily, the survivors find a home:

Spoiler

Angelina Jolie's pubes

The only other things I can really say about this episode is that Cartman's interrogation scene was pretty fun to watch. So yeah. A great episode. Now going on to one of my personal favorites:

81. Fat Butt and Pancake Head (Season 7)

"Jennifer Lopez": Taco flavored kisses for my Benny!

359692-fat_butt_pancake_head.jpg

You see, what had happened was: "One of Cartman's body parts becomes too famous for its own good [get your mind out of the gutter]. The real Jennifer Lopez is enraged to learn that a new 'Diva' has stolen her record deal and her boyfriend. South Park will never be the same after Jenny and Ben Affleck meet the new 'Ms. Lopez'."

If it weren't for the other 81 episodes on this list, Fat Butt and Pancake Head would be number 1. Yeah, I know, I know, that's a given. But if it weren't for so many good episodes, this episode would be higher up. Trust me, it would. Why do I believe this episode is so good? The plot is brilliant, Ben Affleck is incredibly gullible (which later serves as a problem when "Jennifer Lopez" gives Ben a BJ in the scene above), and the jokes are laugh-out-loud hilarious. What a wonderful episode. I could go on forever about this episode and all of the other episodes on this list, but I will refrain from that the best I can. This episode also has cameos by Mitch Conner (who will appear a little later on the list) and Gerardo Mejia of Rico Suave.

NEXT TIME (Probably tonight):

Spoiler

Jersey takes over the world

Timmy joins a band and the whole town gets high on Ritalin

Jared of Subway comes to town and causes a huge misunderstanding

A panda causes everyone to sue each other, making Gerald Broflovski richer

Butters gets a robot who churns out plots for Adam Sandler movies

80. It's a Jersey Thing (Season 14)

Cartman: Your blood has been tainted by the three J's! Jersey, Jew, and ginger!

NewJerseyWEB2.jpg

Here's a plot summary brought to you by South Park Archives: "New Jersey is rapidly taking over the nation one state at a time and their next stop is South Park. As the Jerseyites spill into Colorado and approach South Park, Randy and the boys stand strong against the onslaught."

Aaaaaand Snooki rapes everything in sight. In case you haven't seen the South Park version of Snooki, here she is:

s14e09_480.jpg

Yeah. She wants to smoosh smoosh. Don't ask. It's a Jersey thing.

Another important plot point is that Sheila (boy, she really is too), Kyle's mom, admits being from Jersey and conceiving Kyle in Newark, making Kyle Jersey as well. Which sets Cartman OFF. In the bad sense. Meaning that Cartman has something new to berate Kyle about. This whole episode is a giant satireof Jersey Shore, and it's BRILLIANT. I've always had a feeling that the Jerseyites might become a fad, but that is only the case with msajor douchebags. So we're safe. For now. And how about Osama in this episode? You'll know what I mean if you watch it. That's all I can really say without spoiling more than I've already spoiled, so watch it, you muff cabbage. Don't ask. It's a Jersey thing. *shot*

79. Timmy 2000 (Season 4)

Clinic Doctor: What's the antidote for Ritalin?

Pharmacist: I have some right here. It's a compound called "Ritalout".

Timmy_and_the_Lords_of_the_Underworld.gif

Yeah, that's right. I switched this specific number three times in the last 48 hours. Last minute changes, just like Trey and Matt. Plot summary: "When Timmy is diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder, it triggers a wave of prescription drug abuse at South Park Elementary. The result is a strangely passive, overly medicated group of children. Meanwhile, Timmy becomes the new lead singer for a garage band called, The Lords of the Underworld and propels them to overnight success."

Why did I switch this one so much? I forgot to add an episode, so I took "Chef Goes Nanners" off the list and added another episode (which will now be #61) but switched it with this one and switched another episode higher on the countdown lower on the countdown for the added episode to be higher up. I know, my list is fucked up and the last thing I said doesn't make sense. I know. I know. I can't believe I didn't recognize these mistakes sooner, but I finally did and I'm doing my best to fix them and produce the best list possible. So the spoilers won't be completely accurate all of the time, but I have gone back to change them after editing my list, so no worries. Now how about I get to reviewing the episode?

This is a great episode. It makes fun of Phil Collins, gives a supporting character the spotlight, has purple Christina Aguilera monsters, and lots of Ritalin. And it's also on the list because Timmy is one of my favorite characters, so an episode centered around him is awesome. TIMMAY! LIVIN' A LIE, TIMMAY!

Kenny's Death:

Spoiler

Cartman sees a purple Christina Aguilera monster crawl on Kenny's face, so he whacks him with a pan. Stan and Kyle say their catchprases passively due to being on Ritalin.

78. Jared Has Aides (Season 6)

Cartman: [impersonating Butters while on the phone with his parents] Well, I'll be waiting with horse bells on, you old horse-banging skank!

sp602_JaredHasAides.jpg

Plot summary: "As the country becomes obsessed with a popular weight loss program, the boys see an opportunity to become sponsored by a major restaurant chain. Their rival weight-loss spokesman reveals the secret weapon he used in the fight against fat."

This episode accomplishes quite a bit. Butters has officially taken Kenny's spot since "Kenny Dies" (an episode from the season before), Tuong Lu Kim is introduced (AKA the City Wok guy), and most importantly of all:

Spoiler

AIDS becomes funny!

By the way, Jared's weapon against fat would be his aides, which is different from AIDS. Aides are helpers. AIDS is a disease. Aides. AIDS. Get the difference? Good. Because the citizens of South Park sure didn't. And they went APESHIT. And it was hilarious. Meanwhile, the boys fatten up Butters and give him a homemade liposuction to get rich the same way Jared Fogle off of Subway did. But then again, Jared beats a dead horse as well. And I mean literally. He literally beats a dead horse out of frustration. True story. This is a great episode and a wonderful start to Season 6. Well done.

77. Sexual Harassment Panda (Season 3)

Petey: That makes me a very sad panda.

sexual-harassment-panda4.jpg

Plot summary: "Everyone in South Park is suing everyone else in South Park after the school gets a visit from Petey the Sexual Harassment Panda, having used the message for the wrong reasons."

All of these lawsuits make Gerald, Kyle's dad, richer (since he is a lawyer). But the school loses all of the money, making Mr. Garrison having to write on the chalkboards with a rusty nail since they lost all of their chalk. These lawsuits may be classified as sexual harassment, but have little to no link to that kind of crime. Yet every single time, the prosecuted are guilty. And the Land of Misfit Mascots is a reference I can appreciate since it is so close to Christmas. Overall, a very good episode that exaggerates sexual harassment cases and how greedy lawyers can get.

Kenny's Death:

Spoiler

Jimmy the Don't Hold Onto a Large Magnet While Someone Else Uses a Fan Nearby Falcon demonstrates his role and message, giving Kenny the magnet and turning on a fan.

76. AWESOM-O (Season 8)

Cartman: [as AWESOM-O] Suck mah balls, Kyle.

AwesomeO06.jpg

Plot Summary: "Cartman dresses up like a robot named AWESOM-O and moves in with Butters. His plan is to learn all of Butters' innermost secrets and use them against him. While Butters is thrilled to have found a new best friend, the US Army believes AWESOM-O is a new secret weapon and Hollywood is after the phony robot to develop their next big blockbuster [starring Adam Sandler]."

A plot point that wasn't added and is revealed early in the episode: Butters has a tape of Cartman dressed up like Britney Spears making out with a cardboard cutout of Justin Timberlake. Cartman keeps up his role as AWESOM-O in hopes of getting the tape from Butters. I honestly don't know why Trey and Matt think that Season 8 wasn't good. This season kicked ASS, and this was one of the episodes that kicked major ass. This episode has everything from suppositories to Adam Sandler movie plots. Here's a little fun fact: The episode that was supposed to air was "The Return of Lemmiwinks", but it was replaced by this episode due to tragic events in Hawaii that week. I'm somewhat glad that this came out rather than that. What a great episode this is. Poor Cartman. Karma has to keep knocking him down for being such an asshole. Weak. Lame.

NEXT TIME:

Spoiler

The kids are afraid of getting each other pregnant

The boys decide to go ziplining, which becomes a nearly fatal mistake (fatal for Kenny, of course)

Cartman grows up

Tweek introduces the Underpants Gnomes

Randy is diagnosed with alcoholism