• Advertisement

Teams Halloween Tournament, Round 1 Complete! [RESULTS INSIDE TOPIC]

Ron

For tonight's kickoff, we had a good 12-14 users show up, which really is phenomenal. :D

However, in the end, we could only have one winner for Round 1, and that was:

Spoiler

The Good Noodles. :D

They will receive prizes tonight. Some pics from tonight:

TLyou.png

In the heat of battle. ^

OAph1.png

Ice is a great way to protect yourself against multiple attacks. ^ ;)

XQ8IX.png

Who will kill who!?

YKbjX.png

This whole gray wall started collapsing against the glass building, knocking down several trees.

jTxV3.png

Another angle.

5Jjrh.png

More damage...

The next battle takes place next Saturday! BE THERE! :D And before that, attend the second movie screening and go trick-or-treating on Friday! :D All a part of Octerror Fest. :)

iDylan, how do we get our Roblox weapons? I kept wondering about that last night, that's why I didn't do anything.

You first buy a weapon in the Store.

Go to Teams, then click on Team Battles.

It'll say "weaponcode ----"; when you get into the game, you post that in the chat, and your weapon will fly in. :)

• Like 1

You first buy a weapon in the Store.

Go to Teams, then click on Team Battles.

It'll say "weaponcode ----"; when you get into the game, you post that in the chat, and your weapon will fly in. :)

The problem is, the code isn't there.

Also, how can you chat with other people with your own words? By that I mean custom sentences.

You press "/". The weaponcode should be there; if it's not, you either don't yet have a Roblox account, or your weapon isn't actually purchased.

For those who have played Roblox in the past, this a completely custom system designed by hilaryfan80. :) That's the beauty of Roblox.