• Advertisement

Square Troop

Spin-Off coming in October.

Plot:

Two families have moved to Lake Bottom, after Spongebob wins a chance to star in a show: Iron Frycook. Another family moves in as well: the Colemans. Watch the many obstacles/adventures and more when this spin-off reaches the network this fall.

Characters:

The Squarepants Tribe:

Spongebob Squarepants: We all know him as the most honorable frycook, jellyfisher and temporary former neighbor of Patrick Star and Squidward Tentacles. Now he lives life as a dad, frycook star, and whatever you can expect from this guy.

Stanley Squarepants: Klutzy cousin of Spongebob and a close relative to Uncle Sherm and his ex-wife. Sometimes considered as second in command; Is formally a Stormund.

The Stormund Tribe:

Uncle Sherm Stormund: Was formally a Squarepants before he legally changed his last name. He now lives with Spongebob, his ex-wife and four of his guys and two cousins.

Jasper Stormund: First of Spongebob's four nephews. He is the lazy type, smart type, and partially the sarcastic type. He is the oldest of the four nephews.

Strezz Stormund: Second of Spongebob's four nephews. Rather wants a larger than life role, is curious, and a regular guy at Lake Bottom Middle.

Farley Stormund: Third/fourth of Spongebob's four nephews. Alongside with his brother Leon, they have the desire to invent stuff, in which one of the two cousins resent.

Leon Stormund: Third/fourth of Spongebob's four nephews. Alongside with his brother Farley, they have the desire to invent stuff, in which the same one resents.

Carol "Stormund": Is the ex-wife of Uncle Sherm, and is forced to live with him along with her two teens: Ben and Cassie.

The Un-Specified Fish Tribe:

Bruce: Is the son of Douglas Coleman, is the friend of Strezz and Monique, and better referred as the weather wizard.

Monique: Has no relation to the Colemans, the Squarepants, or the Stormunds. Monique is headstrong and the friend of Strezz and Bruce.

Benjamin "Ben" "Stormund": Spongebob's cousin once removed, Sherm's cousin and is the son of Sherm's ex-wife: Carol. He is really lazy and rather wants to be entertained.

Cassandra "Cassie" "Stormund": Another cousin of Spongebob's once removed, Sherm's second cousin, and is the son of Sherm's ex-wife. She is lazy like Ben and resents Farley and Leon's ideas.

The time has come! But not all of it though, part 2 coming tomorrow.

1.School Daze

The setting enters Strezz, Bruce, and Monique by the school doors.

In history of moving out, the time has come to unleash said Strezz and opens door. A place we callLake Bottom Middle School.

Sothats it? Our greatest days of our lives start right here, said Monique.

ÔÇ£LetÔÇÖs just get in everybody,ÔÇØ said Bruce.

As usual, they entered the hallway with hundreds of other students.

ÔÇ£This is how typical I told you two it was,ÔÇØ said Bruce.

Okay thenlets just get our schedules, said Strezz and the threesome walked away.

The scene then switches to Spongebob inside his new rental house.

ÔÇ£This is the house weÔÇÖre all going to stay in?ÔÇØ Carol questioned.

Of course it is, I told you that yesterday, Spongebob replied. Anywaysyou and Stanley keep an eye on this place, and Sherm, keep Jasper, Farley, and Leon special. Spongebob then left the house.

ÔÇ£So, why are we all here?ÔÇØ Jasper asked Sherm.

ÔÇ£Spongebob is trying out for the Iron Frycook TV show,ÔÇØ said Sherm.

ÔÇ£Oh yeah, that. Yet I still resent this.ÔÇØ

The scene then goes to SpongebobÔÇÖs audition.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm here guys!ÔÇØ Spongebob said as he approached the set.

ÔÇ£Welcome, Spongebob SquarePants, I am hoping to make things simple around here,ÔÇØ said the producer, revealing his face as famous frycook Jim.

ÔÇ£So Jim, you created this series?ÔÇØ Spongebob asked.

Of course I did, andIron Frycook depends on your skill, and I decided you would be next for the competition, said Jim.

ÔÇ£Wow, thanks Jim,ÔÇØ he replied.

ÔÇ£Lights, camera, action, people!ÔÇØ Jim announced.

The scene then goes back to Strezz, Bruce and Monique with the title card reading ÔÇ£First class.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£English class, this will be good,ÔÇØ said Strezz.

The regular routine started as usual, with the teacher known as Mr. Coma. ÔÇ£Oh yes, we have three newcomers: Strezz, Bruce, and Monique.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Thank you, youÔÇÖre all so kind,ÔÇØ said Monique.

ÔÇ£It wonÔÇÖt be for long, you know.ÔÇØ Said a random student named Robert.

ÔÇ£Pop quizzes everybody! Except for the new ones,ÔÇØ said Mr. Coma.

ÔÇ£This sucks,ÔÇØ said Robert.

ÔÇ£Whatever,ÔÇØ said Bruce. ÔÇ£Is it true that Spongebob is going to be in a famous TV show?ÔÇØ He questioned to Strezz.

ÔÇ£Yep, I hope he doesnÔÇÖt hurt himself like Stanley,ÔÇØ Strezz replied.

ÔÇ£Iron Frycook? I heard itÔÇÖs the most popular cooking show in any existing cuisine network,ÔÇØ said another random student named Eric.

ÔÇ£Yeah, itÔÇÖs great. Now sit down, you have quizzes you know,ÔÇØ said Monique to Eric and Robert.

ÔÇ£SheÔÇÖs freaky,ÔÇØ Robert whispered to Eric.

The scene is back to Spongebob and his audition.

ÔÇ£The job as a perfect competitor of this show is simple. ThereÔÇÖs a countdown clock below your screen, and you have to make the requested dish, and the judges will see how you do,ÔÇØ Jim explained.

ÔÇ£Swordfish Surprise,ÔÇØ one of the announcers said.

ÔÇ£This is the big time, Spat.ÔÇØ Spongebob said to his spatula.

ÔÇ£And go, you have 39 minutes!ÔÇØ Jim said, and Spongebob got cooking.

ÔÇ£LetÔÇÖs see, swordfish, salt, salmon, pepper, zucchini, special sauce, letÔÇÖs see what I can do,ÔÇØ Spongebob thought, and started the dish by frying the salmon. He then got the swordfish and put it on the grill also. The salt, pepper, and zucchini were then placed on the table. Eventually, the salmon and swordfish were done, and Spongebob added the special sauce to it. Along it the zucchini, dashes of salt and pepper. The platter was completed, and started to be judged.

ÔÇ£Judges, it is time,ÔÇØ said Jim. ÔÇ£Is SpongebobÔÇÖs Swordfish Surprise a success?ÔÇØ

The next title card then reads, ÔÇ£Second class.ÔÇØ

ÔÇØMath, the original,ÔÇØ said Bruce.

ÔÇ£LetÔÇÖs see how level 6 math turns out,ÔÇØ said Strezz.

ÔÇ£Now, we all know we have some new people in here, greet them if you want to,ÔÇØ said Mr. Aiyan.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm Chelsea,ÔÇØ one of the students said.

ÔÇ£Good for you,ÔÇØ Monique replied and flipped a textbook page.

ÔÇ£Are things going juicy, Robert?ÔÇØ Eric asked.

ÔÇ£We have to just wait for it,ÔÇØ said Robert.

ÔÇ£Here are your textbooks you two,ÔÇØ said Mr. Aiyan and passed them both giant math books.

ÔÇ£Well, it would take as long as getting through this math work to gossip those guys,ÔÇØ Eric replied.

The scene then goes back to SpongebobÔÇÖs Iron Frycook audition. The judges decided their score: three 5ÔÇÖs.

ÔÇ£Those judges look fierce,ÔÇØ Spongebob thought. ÔÇ£WhatÔÇÖs next?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£The breakfast course, make a 50 piece omelet,ÔÇØ Jim requested.

Couldve that been first? The brunch Spongebob questioned.

ÔÇ£Yeah it was the brunch. Plus, itÔÇÖs still not noon yet, itÔÇÖs a good dish, and it will be in fact, my breakfast later on. You got an hour to make this,ÔÇØ said Jim, and Spongebob started cooking.

Lets seeeggs salt, pepper, cheese, olives, peppers, Swiss, pickles, tomato, sausage, onions, bacon, jalape??os, ham, avocado, fudgehes right, thats a bunch; Fudge, Jim? Spongebob said.

ÔÇ£YouÔÇÖre still on the clock, and fudge is good,ÔÇØ Jim replied.

All 50 unique ingredients were rolled as an omelet, and were set on the grill after 37 minutes. It was finished 4 minutes before time was up. After that, Spongebob slipped on an ice cube, while the omelet had a fortunate dismount.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll be the judge of that,ÔÇØ said Jim.

The next title card reads, ÔÇ£Third class.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£This is chemistry,ÔÇØ said a teacher named Ms. Labor. ÔÇ£The most horribly complicated class youÔÇÖll ever take, maybe even years after you all go to High School!ÔÇØ She said assertively.

ÔÇ£SheÔÇÖs a nice one,ÔÇØ said Bruce.

ÔÇ£Yeah, in the next millennium,ÔÇØ Monique replied.

ÔÇ£You must be the new ones,ÔÇØ said Ms. Labor.

ÔÇ£Yeah, and weÔÇÖre special,ÔÇØ said Bruce.

ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs good, but whatÔÇÖs not good is seeing you taking your tests!ÔÇØ Ms. Labor then handed out their papers.

This I dont getThe square root of 15 inches in a beaker to the 9th power divided by 52, said Strezz.

ÔÇ£Exactly, sheÔÇÖs a jerk about it!ÔÇØ Monique said.

ÔÇ£Robert, Eric! Why are your pencils not on your desks, with your test papers?!ÔÇØ Ms. Labor bellowed.

ÔÇ£We still need that stuff from those three to gossip about,ÔÇØ thought Robert.

ÔÇ£Well, 3 periods to go,ÔÇØ Eric replied.

ÔÇ£Bruce, what are you doing?ÔÇØ Strezz questioned, by looking at the graffitiÔÇÖs of Ms. Labor on BruceÔÇÖs test paper.

ÔÇ£Trying to boot myself out of class,ÔÇØ Bruce answered.

ÔÇ£Good thinking, IÔÇÖll do it do,ÔÇØ Monique said.

ÔÇ£Nice done you two,ÔÇØ Ms. Labor said to Bruce and Monique sarcastically.

ÔÇ£Now can I get out of here?ÔÇØ Bruce asked.

ÔÇ£No, not after you both, and your little friend can experience 4 HOURS OF DETENTION IN THE OFFICE, NOW!ÔÇØ Ms. Labor exclaimed.

ÔÇ£Chemistry, IÔÇÖd tell ya,ÔÇØ Strezz whispered.

ÔÇØSpongebob just had to use his perks to get us in this severe class,ÔÇØ Monique replied.

ÔÇ£But this is our first time you know!ÔÇØ Bruce said to Ms. Labor.

ÔÇ£I know that, but not for someone who can make fun of me like this!ÔÇØ Ms. Labor then shoves the anti-test papers on Bruce and MoniqueÔÇÖs face.

The scene then goes to the discipline office.

ÔÇ£This is unfair,ÔÇØ said Monique.

Strezz, Bruce, and Monique in detentionthis is great news, Eric said and brought out his camera.

ÔÇ£You two, get back in my classroom!ÔÇØ Ms. Labor exclaimed, and did so.

ÔÇ£DonÔÇÖt worry, as lionizers, we always have a plan,ÔÇØ said Robert

Here's the rest of Episode 1:

ÔÇ£Skipping two periods is bad enough. Skipping lunch is worse,ÔÇØ said Monique.

ÔÇØWe should do what we have to do: break out,ÔÇØ said Bruce.

ÔÇ£Okay then, but IÔÇÖm hoping it doesnÔÇÖt involve more trouble and interference with Ms. Labor,ÔÇØ Strezz replied.

Strezz, Bruce, and Monique then hid in the air vent, but an alarm went off unfortunately.

ÔÇ£YOU THREE, GET OUT OF THE AIR VENT! AND IÔÇÖM NOT SEEING ANY MISERY!ÔÇØ Ms. Labor exclaimed.

ÔÇ£We are,ÔÇØ said Monique looking appalled.

ÔÇ£MORE!ÔÇØ Ms. Labor finished. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm calling your guardians, and you all will be grounded for life!ÔÇØ

The first residence Ms. Labor called was the Squarepants/Stormond household.

The scene goes to Jasper, Farley, Leon, and Sherm snoozing off.

ÔÇ£Look, summer is over. What is expected to do right now?ÔÇØ Jasper asked them.

ÔÇ£We still have a bunch of ideas planned, and weÔÇÖre going to start off with-ÔÇ£Farley was then interrupted.

ÔÇ£As much as I want to see how you can improve every day life in your brotherly brigade, it canÔÇÖt involve me,ÔÇØ Jasper replied. The phone then rang, and Jasper answered. ÔÇ£What?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Stormond residence, this is Ms. Labor. I want to inform you about Strezz, Bruce, and MoniqueÔÇÖs intolerable behavior today,ÔÇØ Ms. Labor said from the phone.

ÔÇ£Call me when I have any idea who you are,ÔÇØ Jasper said and hung up.

ÔÇ£Who was that?ÔÇØ Leon questioned.

ÔÇ£Just continue on whatever your big ideas are,ÔÇØ Jasper replied.

The scene then goes back to SpongebobÔÇÖs audition.

ÔÇ£What did you think, Jim?ÔÇØ Spongebob asked.

Lets seeI give it a 6.8. Tomatoes arent that ripe, thick onions, and the eggs werent fried too well, said Jim. Theres one last dish you have to make, and if you get 9s or 10s from the judges, the job is yours.

ÔÇ£WhatÔÇÖs the last dish?ÔÇØ Spongebob questioned again.

ÔÇ£The Krabby Patty,ÔÇØ Jim answered.

ÔÇ£I know how simple that looks, but the job looks fierce you know,ÔÇØ said Spongebob.

ÔÇØMake it; whatever it takes,ÔÇØ Jim replied.

The scene switches to the three in detention, still.

ÔÇ£That teacher was too over exaggerated to make us skip lunch,ÔÇØ Monique whispered.

ÔÇ£One hour to go,ÔÇØ said Bruce. ÔÇ£Hey look, the TVÔÇÖs on.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£WhatÔÇÖs up everyone? IÔÇÖm Robert, this is Eric; this is The Gossip!ÔÇØ Robert announced.

ÔÇ£TodayÔÇÖs segment, we have Strezz, Bruce, and Monique caught in detention!ÔÇØ Eric announced.

ÔÇ£Wait, he did, but how?ÔÇØ Bruce wondered.

ÔÇ£In the air vents, all three caught by security system, tough luck guys!ÔÇØ Robert said.

Monique then grabbed the TV and smashed it.

ÔÇ£Are those guys being show offs, or turning against us? Now we really have to get out of here!ÔÇØ Monique said.

ÔÇ£Thank you, Sherlock Holmes,ÔÇØ Strezz replied.

One hour later

ÔÇ£Okay you three, you can bail. But show me respect next time,ÔÇØ Ms. Labor said, and they were out of the office. The threesome then saw Robert and Eric.

ÔÇ£Whatever, but I still hate her,ÔÇØ said Monique.

The title card then reads ÔÇ£Sixth class.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Gym, I wonder how this will turn out,ÔÇØ said Bruce.

ÔÇ£You three are the new guys, right?ÔÇØ Someone named Gil said to them.

ÔÇ£Captain obvious,ÔÇØ Monique replied.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm Gil, captain of many athletic teams,ÔÇØ said Gil.

Now everyone, I am Coach Willis, everybody calls me Coach, Willis said. Todays lecture we have todaywe have dodgeball.

ÔÇ£Dodgeball, sounds good,ÔÇØ said Bruce.

ÔÇ£The advanced ones on that side, the other ones on that side,ÔÇØ Willis announced.

ÔÇ£So weÔÇÖre not advanced? I guess itÔÇÖs the usual, and better than intentionally getting in trouble by Ms. Labor,ÔÇØ said Strezz, and everyone had their dodgeballs.

ÔÇ£I wonder why middle school is like this,ÔÇØ said Bruce.

The scene then goes to Jasper, Farley, and Leon.

ÔÇ£Because middle school is the most dreadful thing endorsed,ÔÇØ said Jasper.

But wait said Farley.

ÔÇ£ThereÔÇÖs no irony.ÔÇØ Jasper replied.

The scene is back to SpongebobÔÇÖs audition.

ÔÇ£Well judges, what do you think?ÔÇØ

These were the scores: three perfect 9ÔÇÖs.

ÔÇ£Wow, I canÔÇÖt believe it, I actually won the audition,ÔÇØ said Spongebob.

ÔÇØWell, I was thinking the same thing,ÔÇØ Jim replied. ÔÇ£The next two days is your showcase, good luck and donÔÇÖt be late.ÔÇØ

Spongebob then left the audition room; the scene is now at the household.

ÔÇ£How was school?ÔÇØ Jasper questioned.

ÔÇ£Fine,ÔÇØ said Strezz.

ÔÇ£Mediocre,ÔÇØ said Bruce.

ÔÇØSickening,ÔÇØ said Monique.

ÔÇ£Special announcement, I got the role!ÔÇØ Spongebob announced.

ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs great, but IÔÇÖm still appalled by the fact that weÔÇÖre here because of that show,ÔÇØ said Jasper.

ÔÇ£What did I miss?ÔÇØ Sherm questioned.

Lets seealmost everything, Jasper replied.

---------------------------------------------------------

Executive Producer:

Steel Sponge

Supervising Producer:

Steel Sponge

Art Director:

Spongebob Community

Supervising Director:

Steel Sponge

Etcetera Directors:

Steel Sponge

Writers: