• Advertisement

Nicktoons: Smash Art

BluePikmin11

h3Jz8.png

LOL Third Party character, I hadn't realized how good the Simpsons were till a week ago, it's hilariously knockout funny! I absolutely think he would be a great addition to Nicktoons Smash.

Sort of like Sonic and Snake (I almost wrote Metal Snake :P) on SSBB?

• Like 1

Wait i have a Decent Plot for a fan game!

Game Plot: Dorg Tired of the Nicktoons Creates a Hypno-Ray Which Can Put anyone to his Control All the Nicktoons Expect 3 Nicktoons SpongeBob,Invader Zim,And Gir,Were under the effects of the Hypno-Ray

SpongeBob Story:

Stage 1 After A Hypno-Ray Puts Sandy Under Dorg's Control SpongeBob Must Fight Sandy

Unlocks: Sandy

Stage 2 After SpongeBob Goes to the Krusty Krab He Finds Patrick Being Under Dorg's Control So he Fights Patrick

Unlocks: Patrick

Stage 3 After He Fights Patrick A Hand Grab him He finds out Plankton Is under Dorg's Control So he also Fights Plankton

Unlocks: Plankton

Stage 4 After A Crash Landing Finding Ren And Stimpy SpongeBob Fights Ren And stimpy To get out of Dorg's Control

Unlocks:Ren and Stimpy

Stage 5 He Finds Jimmy Netron Who Also Crash Landed While Walking So He Fights Him To get out of Dorg's Control

Unlocks: Jimmy Netron

Final Stage He Fights Dorg After he Fights Dorg he Telports To a Another Nicktoon World Ending SpongeBob's Story

Unlocks: None

So Pretty Good Plot For a Fan Game?

Wait i have a Decent Plot for a fan game!

Game Plot: Dorg Tired of the Nicktoons Creates a Hypno-Ray Which Can Put anyone to his Control All the Nicktoons Expect 3 Nicktoons SpongeBob,Invader Zim,And Gir,Were under the effects of the Hypno-Ray

SpongeBob Story:

Stage 1 After A Hypno-Ray Puts Sandy Under Dorg's Control SpongeBob Must Fight Sandy

Unlocks: Sandy

Stage 2 After SpongeBob Goes to the Krusty Krab He Finds Patrick Being Under Dorg's Control So he Fights Patrick

Unlocks: Patrick

Stage 3 After He Fights Patrick A Hand Grab him He finds out Plankton Is under Dorg's Control So he also Fights Plankton

Unlocks: Plankton

Stage 4 After A Crash Landing Finding Ren And Stimpy SpongeBob Fights Ren And stimpy To get out of Dorg's Control

Unlocks:Ren and Stimpy

Stage 5 He Finds Jimmy Netron Who Also Crash Landed While Walking So He Fights Him To get out of Dorg's Control

Unlocks: Jimmy Netron

Final Stage He Fights Dorg After he Fights Dorg he Telports To a Another Nicktoon World Ending SpongeBob's Story

Unlocks: None

So Pretty Good Plot For a Fan Game?

I think having a story for all 46 characters, 5 stages each is genius :D

It should leave no character behind...

I have an idea lets Make Achivements when you gain Enough Achivements you Unlock A Secret Character or Extras and Even Modes

Here's Some Made up achivements

SpongeFighter-Beat SpongeBob's Story-10 Points

PatrickBrawls-Beat Patrick's Story-10 Points

UnHurt- Complete any stage Without Getting Heart-30 Points

SandyBustup- Complete Sandy's Story-10 Points

Hardcore SpongeBob- Complete SpongeBob's Story on Hardcore Mode-50 Points

I would Like To add more But I make Unlocks when You get enough Points

Homer- Have 50 Points

2 vs 2-Have 100 Points

That's All for Now ;)