• Advertisement

Supernatural

70s

A sci-fi/action/comedy show about brothers Dean and Sam Winchester searching for their missing father. The Winchesters have been through a lot. Their mother was killed when Sam (4 years younger than Dean) was just an infant. She was hanging on the ceiling, blood dripping down on baby Sam's head. Then the spot beneath her spontaneously caught fire. Ever since, their father has been hunting the supernatural to find what killed his wife. Now, it's present day. Sam is graduating college, and Dean, whom he hasn't seen in years, comes to visit him. He tells him their father has been missing for weeks. After some convincing, the two brothers try to find their father, encountering demons, spirits, and more along the way.

I've only watched the first 4 episodes on Megavideo, but this show is GREAT. Recommend to... most people. Very funny, scary, and just plain good.

BTW, does anyone know a place that loads FAST to watch full TV (Supernatural, if possible) that's NOT Megavideo? It only let's you watch 72 minutes, then you have to wait an hour, which gets very annoying.

Spoiler
Spoiler
A sci-fi/action/comedy show about brothers Dean and Sam Winchester searching for their missing father. The Winchesters have been through a lot. Their mother was killed when Sam (4 years younger than Dean) was just an infant. She was hanging on the ceiling, blood dripping down on baby Sam's head. Then the spot beneath her spontaneously caught fire. Ever since, their father has been hunting the supernatural to find what killed his wife. Now, it's present day. Sam is graduating college, and Dean, whom he hasn't seen in years, comes to visit him. He tells him their father has been missing for weeks. After some convincing, the two brothers try to find their father, encountering demons, spirits, and more along the way.

I've only watched the first 4 episodes on Megavideo, but this show is GREAT. Recommend to... most people. Very funny, scary, and just plain good.

BTW, does anyone know a place that loads FAST to watch full TV (Supernatural, if possible) that's NOT Megavideo? It only let's you watch 72 minutes, then you have to wait an hour, which gets very annoying.

Hulu. 893573.gif

I don't watch this show as much as I use to, but it's great! I think i've seen about 26 episodes, and I love how this show can be serious most of the time, but still maintain some humor. 10/10

Edit: No wait... just checked the episode listings to see what other episodes i've seen, and I think i've seen about 31 episodes.

This hellatus is killing me. The last episode was so friggin' on edge and with a total cliffhanger to boot. Although it does have its flaws here and there, I'm starting to like how this season is panning out. Moving away from all that religious stuff during the last two seasons and going back to the old formula somewhat.
I've heard things about what S6 is like, and it concerns me the tiniest bit. I will watch once given the chance though.

I honestly feel this season is a bit refreshing. Like I said, has its flaws (such as the whole Lisa/Ben thing) but good overall.

Spoiler

Biggest complaint is them killing off Crowley, though.

I felt like crying when that happened. That guy really helped make some of the show for me next to Cas.

Spoiler

At least Death came back for an appearance last episode though. He's arguably my favorite horsemen.

The CW. Some episodes (especially in the earlier seasons) have some great music going on as well.

Also...I'm so fucking watching this.

Me too. Even though I'm not a fan of anime Sam.

Alright, officially done with season 6 and the first 2 episodes of season 7 are waiting on my DVR. :D I actually loved season 6, I don't get most of the complaints. I enjoyed the stuff with Lisa/Ben. The only episodes I really didn't like was the season premiere and All Dogs Go to Heaven.

The only thing good about the Season 6 premiere was good ole Yellow Eyes making a surprise appearance. Other than that, the premiere disappointed me a bit. And All Dogs Go To Heaven was just too silly for me to take serious. Would have been a perfect werewolf episode had they gone that route.

Season 7 premiere was a big step up from Season 6's premiere. I need download the second ep on my iPad.

I was pleasantly surprised they did away with the whole Cas is God concept so early, but they really brought it to light in the premier with his whole smiting spree. Always glad to see Death back, as well, and his standoff with Cas was perfect.

Now that Sauce has gotten into this and I'd hate to see a perfectly good topic like this go to waste, especially with the season nine premier slowly dawning on the horizon, I figured why not pull a Winchester and revive it.

I don't know about you people, but I can't wait to see nice Crowley and how all of those fallen angels including Cas are going to roam around the earth and what not. I also searched around and apparently the premiere episode is called "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here". 

I swear, if they do that..... I mean, how can they not it's too perfect of a song for that.

Also, here's a screenshot of some season 9 episode, nothing too special: 

Spoiler
Supernatural.jpg

SAM CUT YOUR HAIR. ITS GETTING A BIT TOO LONG AND IM GETTING WORRIED.

I swear, if they do that..... I mean, how can they not it's too perfect of a song for that.

Also, here's a screenshot of some season 9 episode, nothing too special: 

Spoiler
Supernatural.jpg

SAM CUT YOUR HAIR. ITS GETTING A BIT TOO LONG AND IM GETTING WORRIED.

He needs to grow a beard to complement it