• Advertisement

Ask Crushing

crushingmayhem

Oh, merely snow won't cover it

my definition of a perfect winter is a snow on the ground from November to April (start melting in april, be completely fallen in November) AND the temp cant go above 20 F/-6 C (do you understand F?) and it stays between 20 throough -20 F (-6C--32C)

that will never happen here of course so I can settle for snow, but really, last winter to me was still quite warm? 

Oh, merely snow won't cover it

my definition of a perfect winter is a snow on the ground from November to April (start melting in april, be completely fallen in November) AND the temp cant go above 20 F/-6 C (do you understand F?) and it stays between 20 throough -20 F (-6C--32C)

that will never happen here of course so I can settle for snow, but really, last winter to me was still quite warm? 

I see. Well, may there be enough snow for you.

People in the Northeast 95% of the time are warm weather lovers and hate anything to do in winter, or at least it seems that way

that's why it makes me so happy to go on SBM and realize Sophie exists? :P

Unless you live in Alaska or North Canada, snowy area residents hate winter with the occasional human who doesn't whine beyond belief and likes it

see, I'm fine with people not liking it but 9 times out of 10, it's either because

-they don't bother trying to do things in winter to make it more fun

-they don't bother wearing clothes in winter to not feel cold(yoga pants dont cut it)

-they hate the lack of sun (which I personally love and don't think is THAT bad)

so yeah? :Funny;

Unless you live in Alaska or North Canada, snowy area residents hate winter with the occasional human who doesn't whine beyond belief and likes it

see, I'm fine with people not liking it but 9 times out of 10, it's either because

-they don't bother trying to do things in winter to make it more fun

-they don't bother wearing clothes in winter to not feel cold(yoga pants dont cut it)

-they hate the lack of sun (which I personally love and don't think is THAT bad)

so yeah? :Funny;

Let's just say that some people have different preferences from others. Or more like, no one thinks a like.