• Advertisement

Ask Crushing

crushingmayhem

You could've done better so maybe changing the frame could help.

I'm fine with the composition

the trees just aint sharp enough.. I think in a photo like this, snow has way less priority for sharpness than do the trees so next time I go, I'm gonna have to naturally make the trees be more in focus?

I'm fine with the composition

the trees just aint sharp enough.. I think in a photo like this, snow has way less priority for sharpness than do the trees so next time I go, I'm gonna have to naturally make the trees be more in focus?

Or you could take the picture from another angle next time you're in that environment.

I actually did take one from another angle that could have been genius

1530496_712809748731890_1085415305_n.jpg

buuuttt I very much screwed up the focusing and maybe even the exposure (should have exp blended this one =/ )?

Hmm, this one looks a lot better. I like the river scene in the bottom.

I like it but the trees are really awful and fake looking so that's why for now, I liked the former better

if I can go and get this particular angle right though next winter, you can guess which one I;ll be framing? :smirk:

I like it but the trees are really awful and fake looking so that's why for now, I liked the former better

if I can go and get this particular angle right though next winter, you can guess which one I;ll be framing? :smirk:

Ah ok. I imagine you're framing the first one.

well not if I can get a better shot this winter

I must sadly admit though, I have very low hopes for a nice winter this year... I think last winter was like a golden treat and the next few winters are going to be shitty and warm again? :(

well not if I can get a better shot this winter

I must sadly admit though, I have very low hopes for a nice winter this year... I think last winter was like a golden treat and the next few winters are going to be shitty and warm again? :(

We can always hope for the best. Maybe this winter won't be so bad after all.