• Advertisement

what is your favorite wresler between

WWESpongeBro

Ah, Rey Mysterio. So explosive back in the day and I was pleasantly surprised to see him get a few World Titles under his belt, but now he's an injury-prone shell of what he once was (still good, but not as daring) that has two drug strikes against him. He'll still make it to the Hall of Fame one day, though.

My all-time favorite would be Don Muraco, but if I had to choose from the list in the tag, then The Rock.

Ah, Rey Mysterio. So explosive back in the day and I was pleasantly surprised to see him get a few World Titles under his belt, but now he's an injury-prone shell of what he once was (still good, but not as daring) that has two drug strikes against him. He'll still make it to the Hall of Fame one day, though.

Really? Didn't know that. I just liked him because I thought he mask was cool, and my friend and I saw him tag-team with Cena and then I liked him because he was awesome. And then I stopped liking wrestling.

Didn't even notice the list; I'd go with Cena or The Rock. Probably The Rock.

Guest ssj4gogita4

Delete this hilarity? Nevar! Especially if it's family doing it ;]

Favorite wrestler is Stone Cold & Ultimate Warrior.

I have a problem with Rey Mysterio. He is not a believable world heavyweight champion. He never will be. He should be dominating things like cruiserweight or intercontinental championships. However, wwe doesn't know how to use their wrestlers properly and/or they are afraid of high flying moves since Owen's passing. It's sad, really. Mysterio also got fat.

My favorite wrestler ever is "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. Hands down.

I also agree about how Rey Mysterio will never be a believable heavyweight champion in my eyes. Just like the man above me, he should be dominating the cruiserweight scene and the IC/US championships. I was fine with his short reign back in 2006 due to his close relationship with Eddie Guerrero. However, the fact that he got more heavyweight title shots and two more additional reigns later on in his career, I disagreed with.

Hell, Chavo made for a more believable champ at the time.

I always wondered the same thing, but then I realized how bland Chavito was. Especially with his current push in TNA.

I always wondered the same thing, but then I realized how bland Chavito was. Especially with his current push in TNA.

Chavo had something going on with the Kerwin White thing, then, well, ya know. The only time he had that certain spark to move up and hopefully break out of Eddie's shadow.

Guest ssj4gogita4

I think Chavo's stint with TNA won't last long. He's not really getting a giant push so I would give him a few more months before we don't see him anymore.