• Advertisement

I think I missed this fad

terminoob

How did you feel about the ending to Season 2. And by that I mean how everything went down between Nick and Jess?

I liked it but I thought it was really weird. They were never in jeopardy of not getting a season 3, so to see the writers use that plotline so early was a bit off-putting. That said, I like that pairing so I didn't mind. Season 2 was about everyone growing up (mostly Nick) and I think it ended pretty perfectly with people coupling off the way they did. As long as Nick and Jess don't end up like all the other typical sitcom relationships then it'll be fine (I think it'd be fun to have season 3 start off with Nick and Jess walking through the apartment door really quickly and then awkwardly going to their own rooms and have them not be together next season, but I'm not a writer so my idea doesn't really matter).

I actually agree with your idea for how to start off Season 3.  That would definitely throw everyone off and it would definitely have me laughing.  And yeah I noticed how everyone, even Schmidt, was starting to grow up towards the end of Season 2.

Speaking of Schmidt, do you think Season 3 will be about Cece trying to win back Schmidt?  Kinda funny since it will be role reversal of the previous season.

I actually agree with your idea for how to start off Season 3.  That would definitely throw everyone off and it would definitely have me laughing.  And yeah I noticed how everyone, even Schmidt, was starting to grow up towards the end of Season 2.

Speaking of Schmidt, do you think Season 3 will be about Cece trying to win back Schmidt?  Kinda funny since it will be role reversal of the previous season.

That seems like the obvious solution, yeah. Schmidt's been trying to prove himself in both seasons (to Cece and whatshername), so it'd be nice to see him relax a bit and have him be the one that gets chased after. It'd probably deplete his role in the season too (just kinda have him be there instead of actively doing things), which would open up a lot of screentime for Winston and that would be fantastic.

Winston definitely deserves more screen time and at least some more direction this upcoming season.  Maybe finally give Brenda Song more of a role than just being Winston's sexual candy?

Winston definitely deserves more screen time and at least some more direction this upcoming season.  Maybe finally give Brenda Song more of a role than just being Winston's sexual candy?

No, no. Seeing Brenda Song as sexual candy is a-okay with me. She's aged well. You know, in the boob area.

Especially Marlon Wayans?

Especially Marlon. A bunch of (white) people from my high school think the Wayans brothers are hilarious and I more often than not find myself question their sense of humor and why it's still that of a 9 year old.