• Advertisement

Slender

A survival-horror game based on the (in)famous Slenderman mythos/meme/creepypasta/whatever the hell you wanna call it. I wish I can post a video of the game in action, but my iPad doesn't allow me the luxury. Never played the game myself, but I've watched playthoughs. You basically traverse a foresty terrain, collecting eight pages of eerie scribbles that are scattered though out in random places, all while being chased by the big man, himself. The catch of the game being that he stops chasing you whenever you catch sight of him and you just see him standing there from however far he may be from you, but you can't stare at him for too long or else you face your demise right where you stand. It's supposedly really good and really scary, and I can agree with what I saw. Just pointing this game out to any thrill seekers out there. Jump scares galore.

A game based on Slenderman?

25irhuh.gif

Actually, that wasn't sarcasm.. I really need to look up more about this, since it does sound a bit intriguing.E

EDIT: Some playthrough I found on YouTube.

Hey guys, I have a question. I recently downloaded the game, and I'm trying to get the ability to play it with the least lag. I've heard of running it "windowed", Fastest quality, and 800x600 resolution, but's still kinda slow. Does anyone know how to get it to the minimum amount of lagging at the least? :huh: