• Advertisement

Look at me, I'm a bandwagon hopper

Wumbo

In honour of the Grammys, I'm going to revive this tired old topic. Here's some of my top underrated '90s tunes:

Lovefool - The Cardigans

Here's that annoying commercial with the hamsters or whatever song, which is actually not that bad.

The Choice Is Yours - Black Sheep

Push It - Garbage

Soul to Squeeze - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Hey guys! So because I have absolutely nothing else to do with my life, I've compiled a list of the Top 150 songs of the '90s! Why 150, you ask? Because, being the best decade of all time for music, I couldn't limit my choices to simply 100. Besides, who wants conformity anyway?

No more than 1 song has been selected for each artist (otherwise it'd probably just alternate between Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Our Lady Peace), and the songs were not selected solely on popularity, but based moreso on my personal opinions. So don't be too surprised if I don't pick an artist's biggest hit EVAR, k?

What I want to know is does anyone at all really care about seeing this? Are you ready for 150 songs selected by the Study of Wumbo himself to compile a list of the best ones of the 90's?

(Hell, if this gets popular, I may just have to make lists for other decades as well.)