• Advertisement

Exclusive Episode: Sandy's Vacation In Ruins

Shark Tale

Sorry to bump and double-post, but this source is saying this episode is paired with A SquarePants Family Vacation. iTunes and the US Copyright Office says it too. I know it seems weird for a special to be paired with a small episode, but anything is possible. The question is though: Will Nick really air it?

Sorry to bump and double-post, but this source is saying this episode is paired with A SquarePants Family Vacation. iTunes and the US Copyright Office says it too. I know it seems weird for a special to be paired with a small episode, but anything is possible. The question is though: Will Nick really air it?

Hmmm seems unlikely, but anything is possible I guess.

What does that mean?

I'm not sure what is hard to understand about it. If a 4 minute episode is paired with a 22 minute episode, it'd equal 26 minutes. If they were to air both together, they'd have to really cut back on commercials.

I'm not sure what is hard to understand about it. If a 4 minute episode is paired with a 22 minute episode, it'd equal 26 minutes. If they were to air both together, they'd have to really cut back on commercials.

That shouldn't be a problem..but TV airing times are confusing :P