• Advertisement

Scheduled Air Dates

person

Is there any way to figure out future episode airings of spongebob on Nickelodeon? Like say when a certain episode is going to come on. Like the show's and episode's scheduled air dates. I could do it on Nickelodeon but only by one day :( I can also do it on my TV Guide but only by one week :( This sucks.

The next new episode will be on Friday, then there will be a Halloween episode, then a Christmas episode. That covers the rest of the year, so I'm not sure what else you need to know.

no. i mean, i want to know when a certain episode that i want to see is going to air next on nickelodeon.

Oh, I thought you said future episode premieres. I mean, with TV Guide, you have a week's notice. If you don't see the episode there one day, you can just check it again the next. SpongeBob still airs pretty frequently, so the chances that a certain episode you like will pop up are pretty good.

Oh, I thought you said future episode premieres. I mean, with TV Guide, you have a week's notice. If you don't see the episode there one day, you can just check it again the next. SpongeBob still airs pretty frequently, so the chances that a certain episode you like will pop up are pretty good.

not really. i mean because like if you haven't noticed, nickelodeon keeps on airing the same spongebob episodes over and over again like they're overrated or something, even thought they're not. at all. some good examples would be greasy buffoons, model sponge, as seen on tv, and can you spare a dime. i know a few others but i can't think of them on the top of my head. it's rediculous. that's why i think that nickelodeon should air all spongebob episodes in order from seasons 1-8 start to finish. if they don't want to do that, then stop showing the same episodes over and over again. i mean what is so special about them? god that just drives me crazy.