• Advertisement

SBC Fantasy Football League

Clappy

I know this probably isn't the best idea in the world since I know that there aren't many sport fans on this site, but I was thinking that maybe we could start up a fantasy football league for the users of SBC if we can get 10 or more people. We can even make this for doubloons (probably 1000) if anyone is intrigued by the idea. 893573.gif

So post if you are interested in playing fantasy football for doubloons, but I won't get my hopes up on 10 people signing up. xD

I guess I'll sign up.
Well at least that is one more person than I thought would actually sign up. I could probably force Justin to play so that's three right there. We need to get seven more people in that case. 428899.gif

I'll play for sure...you know me i'm a sports guy. I usually play fantasy football every year on NFL.com.

So yeah ill play.

Four people? =D

Please.....six more of you....sign up! 428899.gif

So I was wondering what type of fantasy league are we doing? Are we going to have like a fantasy draft?
Well yeah, I haven't been in a league where we haven't had a fantasy draft. I didn't even know that option didn't exist. 428899.gif

Oh and awesome teenj. 630566.gif

While we are still waiting for those final four roster spots to hopefully get filled up, does anyone have a preference for what league we play in? I am more of a NFL.com kinda guy, but there is also Yahoo and ESPN.com.

I'd join, but my knowledge with fantasy leagues are little to nothing. I played before, but dropped out within the first few rounds because I got busy with actual football practices, my homework, me having free time, friends, etc.

I'd join, but my knowledge with fantasy leagues are little to nothing. I played before, but dropped out within the first few rounds because I got busy with actual football practices, my homework, me having free time, friends, etc.
Well you can join and just play the draft. I'll give you 100 doubloons just to do that. 428899.gif

So I have an idea. If we don't get enough players by at least two weeks from now, should we all sign up and then make our league become open for other people to register? Or I could get other people I know that could play along side us?