• Advertisement

Futurdrama

dragiiin123

Futurdrama!

Tagline: "Hey kids, try this at home!

Space ship Pilot 20X6

A giant ship called the starmen 20X6, Quacky Quackster walks up, the commander of the battlestation part of the ship. This ship is all underwater and is almost like a country. The humans at earth decided when they had enemys, they'll send up the sea creatures to fight. Spongetarz was one of them. His name kept changing over national security. And his best friend, Patrock, who cheated to get here. Spandy has always been intrested in Spongetarzez, and she worked the mechanicle part of the thing. Now, the ship had all kinds of parts and city that are main character, Quacky, has not yet explored. Quacky, spongetars, Patrock, and Spandy all live in Megabottom. Megabottom is a nice matropilis. Out of the ship, we see giant snake monsters.Thease are aliens called Fladdorruns. And they have been wanting to kill the starmen 20X6 forever. They were thinking of a suprise attack on the foudds. When they were done, they fired all there missiles at there primary ship. And it did absolutley nothing. They had declared war. And so they flew away.

Futurdrama!

Tagline: Makes Grown men weep with fear

NEW! The Quack Shack

With it being green house effect season in the spaceship, it becomes really hot. Quacky, Spandy, Spongetaz, and Patrock go to the smoothie place to get something to drink. Unfrtunatley, they don't have enough money, and Quacky's loud mouth gets them kicked out "What do you mean 50 dollers for 5 shakes! That's F*** ridiculas"! So Quacky gets an idea, to make there own smoothie place. The building goes great, and they call it "The Quack Shack" but they hit a problem, the smoothies. Spandy decides for them to all make shackes. Spongetaz and Patrock team up to make a shack called "this shacke rocks". Quacky tastes it, but it's literally rocks grinded with water. Spandy makes a shacke called "El nuclear mui es grande"He almost tastes it, but the fludds attack the warship, Quacky and the crew go up to there station to find a dome only attackible by nuclear. Quacky and Spandy think about this, and Spandy said she put nuclear juice in her shacke, Quuacky took the shacke and threw it at the dome. It blew up. And they saved the ship. But then, unluckily, the police comes and takes the crew and puts them under house arrest in the piloting area. So they had to do there job for the next year. And they crush the shack with a bull dozer. "Damn it! We worked so hard on that!" Said Spandy in despair, THE END. Please review

Futurdrama!

Tagline: I'm gonna get an F for this one.

NEW! Valentime is the worst time

Quacky's ten year old nephew named Cheerio is having a prom at his school. Everyone in the class was taking someone except for him. Quacky asked why, and Cheerio answered "Uncle, have you ever felt that you didn't like girls?". Quacky froze. Then he said "What do you mean?" Cheerio then said he was confused. He didn't see what was in girls. Quacky then leaves him to play his video games. He went to the work station, and asked his friends about Cheerio. Spandy then replied that he could send him to a camp in town. Called " Camp great mercy". When Cheerio goes there, it doesn't seem that bad. When he sees his roomates, there all bent out of shape. One's a Eel named Jameson. Jameson is really messed up, whereing close the wrong way, ect. It doesn't seem that half bad, until they go to the forein dancers club. It really bores Jameson, and that get's the consulars really mad. They take Cheerio and Jamson to the "Happy Hospital". Where the chain them up in strain jakets and put them into a room. Then, it goes to the Mayor of sea Cally (where Mega Bottom is) and he notices the camp's happy hospital and then notices the two boys in strain jackets. The Mayor then says he has to kill the two boys. The helper of the mayor then replys "But sir, you'd get one +dead puppies!". The Mayor get's mad, and punches him. so mayor sends the army to the hospital to kill them. Cheerio and Jameson try to to find a way out. Jameson just brakes the windows and they both get out. Cheerio tells Jameson to come with him to his Uncle's. When they're there, the army's already there, waiting for them. Quacky notices this, and asks what there doing here. The army replys. Then, Quacky goes ape**** and pulls open the vault into space. They all get sucked in, and the mayor does too. So Quacky then says "Everyone has a time in there life when there confused. You can take Jameson to the prom as baturlars, and you'll see how it goes from there. The episode ends with Cheerio and Jameson walking into the simulated sunset. Then it closes up on Quacky as he says "F***, this is a spongebob spinoff?"

THE END

This episode will only be shown on spinoffs for teens. It's rated TV-14. Now, I know this episode was rough around some points. And, yes, I did the 1+dead puppies thing.

Futurdrama!

Tagline- Guess what's back and worse than ever!

NEW! Little Big Planet

Quacky wakes up with SpongeTaz, Patrock, and Spandy in the cockpit. Quacky looks out the

window and sees all these planets that are miniture, while someones are big. They bump into

another corresponding spaceship. A little monster goes out of the spaceship.

"Hey, you got buisness with us?" says Bittles, the little alien.

"Oh Gawd, someone take a picture, this thing is hilarious" says Quacky.

Spandy takes the little creature and puts it under a microscope. Spandy says that this is a rare species of alien named "Minis". Spandy captures all of them and puts them into a tank. Spandy leaves for food while Patrock was still there. The Minis say that there is an evil that must be stopped. Patrock agrees to help them. The

Minis say that they identified "the evil" going to Drunken Donuts. The Minis give Patrock a

huge friggin' gun to hunt down the evil, and a jetpack, 'cause everyone's cooler with a jetpack.

Patrock goes off to hunt down Evil, while he lets the Minis out. He blasts and flies to

Drunken Donuts and shoots everyone. Everyone dies except for the evil. The evil turns out to

be Spandy (betcha didn't excpect that one). Patrock realizes what he did was stupid and then

gets transported to SuperJail! Spandy then realizes that all the Minis are gone. She then gets

super mad. Quacky says that we all learned something today, never talk to strangers. END

Bahh. It's about time that I revived this, and actually, I kinda sorta like this. But it still

sucks.

EDITED BY 70'SGUY.

FESTIVAL EPISODE

FuturDrama!

Tagline: Pull The String!

NEW! Twig's Supernatural Stand

It's the 7890th Spin-off Festival, but it's not really a Spin-Off Festival, it's more of a place to show off art and your stuffs.

What happened? After the attack from the quadrelators happened, no one had time to write spin-offs.

There were many acts, some great, some terrible. Quacky went up to one of the new acts, whose name is Twig. Twig's stand was called "Super Natural Good" where he tried to bend a spoon... WITH HIS MIND!!! Quacky thought it was stupid, so he moved on. But SpongeTaz had different ideas. He went over to Twig, and wanted to help him. Twig said okay, since he was a little shy.

SpongeTaz then said ÔÇ£Really now, bending spoons? ItÔÇÖs magnifi-awesome, but you need something more... extravagant!ÔÇØ

Uh, cool. WhaWhat are we gonna do?

ÔÇ£Harness your power, then release it into the stand,ÔÇØ said SpongeTaz.

Twig began to say, ÔÇ£But I paid good money for tha-ÔÇ£ but SpongeTaz interrupted Twig, ÔÇ£Do eeeeeeeeeeet!!ÔÇØ

He harnessed his power and shot at the stand. It blew up. Cha Pow. Twig agreed that SpongeTaz can work with him.

Back at the control center, SpongeTaz tells everyone about Twig. Quacky get suspicious. When their shift is over, Quacky heads over to TwigÔÇÖs house. He sneaks in the front door and goes down the stairs. When he opens the door to the basement, guns come out of nowhere and surround Quacky! Twig is seen in front of him--

ÔÇ£YouÔÇÖre so fucking predictable.ÔÇØ

END

EDITING BY THAT70SGUY92

Reviews would rock a lock!

Part 2 and 3 will be up soon.

FuturDrama!

Tagline: Now with more sodium! SWEET JESUS!

NEW! Tripping On Life

"There he is, AGAIN" Said Patrock, angered at how his best friend wouldn't play with him anymore. So, who Cares if he's at that simulator thing again.

"Why'd Quacky even have to buy it?!"

"When times get tough." answered Spandy.

Quacky ran up to everyone and told them to go to the captains Center, they had to see something BIG.

They all went and Quacky snatched SpongeTaz out of the simulator, aswell.

When they looked out the window, they saw theweirdest thing ever, keep in mind, Spongetaz didn't look, because he was sleeping.

They were crossing the Talking Aurora Fields. Which are Fields upon feilds ofAuroras, with mouths that talk and gab on and on.

Quacky, stunned, looked over at SpongeTaz and notices he wasn't looking.

"Hey, lemme show you something," Quacky said.

"It's probobley boring as hell." said SpongeTaz

"So this is boring?"

SpongeTaz looked out at the fields of Auroras and the mouths that wouldn't stop talking.

SpongeTaz then said "Wow, that's a little to much for me. I'mma go to the bathroom"

Guess where he went.

The next day, Quacky and friends heard a big scream, coming from the simulator. They rushed over and saw SpongeTaz with his retenais burned out. Yikes.

They took him to the hospital and the docter said that he would be temporarily blind and, by any means, shall NOT go to use the simulator.

INTERVENTION: SpongeTaz Bodonkadonk. (If you get that you get brownie pooints!)

Look at what you've gotten yourself into. Said Quacky.

"Now you can't see the flying Manatees On Magnitude 9!" proclaimed Patrock.

"I'm never using tat peice of crap simulator ever again! So, if you pardon me, I'm gonna go to the bathroom."Said SpongeTaz

Guess where he went.

Pwease review. Probobley my strangest episode.

FuturDrama!

Water Falls in WaterFalls

Tagline: A cascade of happiness!

Ka-Blam! The aliens shot into the 20x6ÔÇÖs water supply in a surprise attack. Everybody was screaming and panicking, "DEATH WAS UPON US!" aid Patrock looking at the shipÔÇÖs status, it truly looked that way, too.

And, it happened, the water supply ran out, so the crew had to break open the emergency lock to help themselves.

2 MONTHS LATER

ÔÇ£Nope, not doing it,ÔÇØ said a stubborn Spandy.

ÔÇ£All we're asking is if you could-ÔÇ£

ÔÇ£NO,ÔÇØ Spandy interrupted Spongetaz some more.

ÔÇ£Listen, we're going there whether you like it or not. We're going to WaterFalls!ÔÇØ said Quacky.

ÔÇ£But- but Adrian!ÔÇØ stammered Spandy.

"Who gives a crap? We will be in and out in a second!" shouted Quacky.

A SPACE VOYAGE LATER

" WaterFalls... so water falls in WaterFalls?ÔÇØ questioned a confuzzled Spongetaz.

ÔÇ£No, waterfalls are when water falls, hence the name.ÔÇØ Spandy was showing a lot of irritation.

ÔÇ£But, water falls...ÔÇØ Spongetaz countered.

ÔÇ£JUST SHUT UP AND LETÔÇÖS GET THE WATER AND SKIDDIDLY DIDDLY OUTTA HERE!ÔÇØ shouted Spandy.

Suddenly, a starfish crept out from under a rock. ÔÇ£Help, need... food,ÔÇØ he said.

"Oh, crap!" shouted Spandy. ÔÇ£Are you okay? ÔÇ£

ÔÇ£Help. Food please,ÔÇØ the starfish said.

ÔÇ£We'll help you right away!ÔÇØ Spandy shouted.

And from there, they got to know each other, and they started to become great friends.

ÔÇ£WhatÔÇÖs your name?ÔÇØ asked Spandy.

ÔÇ£My name's Adrian, named after my great-great-great grandson -- MOTHERFUCKER!ÔÇØ Adrian then pushed Spandy off the cliff. ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs for you backstabbing us!ÔÇØ

"WHA-?!" said Spongetaz.

"For years and years weÔÇÖve been in a war with those bastards! She deserved it!" shouted Adrian as he ran away.

ÔÇ£So wait, water falls and-ÔÇ£

"LetÔÇÖs just call it a cascade," said Quacky.

*cue The Simpsons ending theme*

EDITED BY THAT70SGUY92

WRITTEN BY DRAGIIIN123

WATERFALLS COPYRIGHTED BY THAT70SGUY92 PRODUCTIONS

FuturDrama!

NEW! Tentacle Planet

Tagline: MADE IN CHINA

The ship was having a fair time, nobody was getting hurt, everyone was happy. And then guess what happens?

The ship hits a major road block in the size of a planet just as big as a boulder. Quacky and Spandy go out to look at it.

ÔÇ£DAH HA HA!ÔÇØ dhouted Spandy. ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs a frigginÔÇÖ BOULDER WITH TENTACLES. BWU HHA HA HA AH!!!"

ÔÇØYou guys, he just want love.ÔÇØ said Quacky.

ÔÇ£He wants to make love. To School Girls. Get it?ÔÇØ said Spandy.

ÔÇ£Ha ha... comedy,ÔÇØ Quacky replied unintelligently.

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs not like you to care for something or someone...ÔÇØ said Spandy.

ÔÇ£Did you drink something poisonous?ÔÇØ said Spandy.

Quacky ignored her being a sassy bitch and went up to the boulder. He sat on it and held up his wing to it. The boulder looked like a venus fly trap... with a hoola hoop skirt made of tentacles.

The monster said ÔÇ£DÔÇÖawwwww, thankz you. IÔÇÖm Copious Quina, nice to meetz yah. If you wouldnÔÇÖt mind, would ya go to Mega Bottom ShopHouse and get me a couple of peaches?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£YessirÔÇØ Quacky replied. So he went to get peaches, rather, he stole them. He stole a whole bunch. And brought back a bunch.

FAST FORWARD 2 DAYS

Quacky is now an invicted criminal, and he must serve Copious Quina. While Quacky is out getting peaches, Spandy goes to Copious Quina and wrungs ÔÇÿem out.

ÔÇ£What do you think youÔÇÖre doing?!ÔÇØ yelled Spandy.

ÔÇ£Controlling your dumbass friend. Mwu ha ha! Now here, you look pretty delicious!ÔÇØ said Copious Quina, and he ate her.

As Quacky was running to get more peaches SpongeTaz stops him.

ÔÇ£I have been spying on you for two days. Actualy, IÔÇÖve been spying on you for as long as I can remember. When I snap my hands you will snap out oof it! Get it?! PUNS!ÔÇØ as SpongeTaz said, snapping his hands. Quacky ÔÇ£snappedÔÇØ out of it. (You're right SpongeTaz, it is funny! DURHURRRRRR!)

Quacky knew exactly what to do. He grabbed the emergency nuke and threw it into the Copious QuinaÔÇÖs mouth. Copious Quina blew up with all the peachs coming out the wazoo... along with Spandy. ÔÇ£Well, kids, never hang out with strangers!ÔÇØ shouted SpongTaz.

ÔÇ£Hey, wait, you guys, I just searched Copious Quina and it says when one of them are destroyed or killed, a pack comes in and attacks,ÔÇØ said SpongeTaz, when he realized what he and the others did, they all looked up and stammered at what was before them.

"Oh shit," said Patrock.

THE END

EDITING AND SOME JOKES BY THAT70SGUY92

Archived