• Advertisement

Greetings comrades!

Hi there! I'm SneakyMcSneakyPants (my name comes from a quote from The Pink Purloiner). I joined a little while ago but was mostly just lurking until now. I'm going to try to be more active now though! I'm a 23-year-old college graduate from Texas and have a computer science degree. I'm also an SBMania member (same username), where I tend to kill whatever free time I haven't already given to Reddit and Wikipedia (funemployment, right? 🫠). I'm also an amateur cartoonist, which is something I got into thanks to...SpongeBob! I've loved SpongeBob since I was 5 (before I even had cable!) but started to REALLY get into the show when I was 16, and since then I have devoured SpongeBob episodes and info about the show's crew, production history, etc. I love watching the show and discussing it, often at length! Looking forward to participating!

• Like 1

I was wondering where I recognized your name from, and then remembered I'd been seeing you all over SBM. Welcome to the other side!

(We mostly exist on Discord nowadays, if you're into that kind of thing.)

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, HawkbitAlpha said:

I was wondering where I recognized your name from, and then remembered I'd been seeing you all over SBM. Welcome to the other side!

(We mostly exist on Discord nowadays, if you're into that kind of thing.)

Thanks! Unfortunately, Discord isn't really my thing (I think it's been a month since I opened it), but maybe I'll drop by at some point.