• Advertisement

Snowball Contest Scoreboard

Jjs Goodman

During Snowcember Ball 2023, each game and activity will award you snowballs. Whoever comes in 1st place at a main game will receive 20 snowballs while 2nd and 3rd places will receive 15 and 10 snowballs respectively. You can also be awarded 10 snowballs for participating in Secret Santa and 5 snowballs by minigames and turntable raffles. Be careful though, there will be ways for you to lose snowballs, such as by losing a minigame or coming in last place during a game. Whoever has the most snowballs gathered by the end of the event will receive 4,000 doubloons, a Snow Champion badge, Snowman Patrick collectable and 400 experience points. Whoever comes in 2nd will receive 3,000 doubloons, 300 experience points and the Snowman Patrick collectable. Whoever comes in 3rd will receive 2,000 doubloons and 200 experience points.

Scoreboard:

WhoBob: 195

Yummy: 120

Meko: 104

dman: 94

SBManiac: 85

Carotte: 60

Appy: 45

Fred: 40

DarknessDG: 35

4Ever: 28

Salmon: 25

Winter: 20

Ex: 20

SOF: 18

Steel: 15

SpongeKid: 10

Rebel: 10

OMJ: 10

Mythix: 10

Sbl: 10

Thank you all so much for participating with me on this event, I had a blast and I'm so happy to win in one sbc event. I'm doing fine and dandy with my break from discord server but I'll return in January 10th or 11th, depending on finals that week. Until next time, bye

• Like 3