• Advertisement

HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ§½πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚3️⃣7οΈβƒ£πŸ˜„

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!!!!! Today, July 14th, is our favorite Sponge’s 37th birthday!!!! SpongeBob has given us an ocean of laughs for almost 35 years over the course of close to 300 episodes and counting, plus three feature films and a fourth on the way, and several spin-off movies as well as two spin-off series, a Broadway Musical, and countless video games, books, songs, toys, specials, and much more!! SpongeBob has had a worldwide impact, bringing smiles and laughs to everyone around the globe!! The Sponge is a one-of-a-kind cultural force for multiple generations, as can be seen through countless SpongeBob memes!! And for me personally, SpongeBob has been a constant force of light, positivity, happiness, and pure joy throughout my whole life!! Thank you SpongeBob, and thank you to everyone who has brought the world to Bikini Bottom to life over the years!! Thank you to the legendary Stephen Hillenburg for creating this beautiful show, and thank you to Tom Kenny for being the voice of SpongeBob and so many other characters (also a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tom Kenny yesterday)!! Thank you to all of the show’s voice actors, writers, animators, directors, producers, and to everyone who has ever helped make it so amazing!! Thank you to Nickelodeon for always championing SpongeBob!! SpongeBob, I am so proud to be your BIGGEST FAN (right up there with Patchy The Pirate ;))!! I will ALWAYS love you so much!! I hope that your day is full of so much love, happiness, joy, and of course lots of bubbles, jellyfish, karate, and Krabby Patties!! Have the BEST DAY EVER partying it up in your Pineapple Under The Sea!! Everyone be sure to send ALL THE BIRTHDAY LOVE to SpongeBob, WE LOVE YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPONGEBOB, HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVERRRRR!!!!!!!!Β πŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ§½πŸπŸ”πŸ πŸŸπŸ¬πŸ³πŸ‹πŸ¦ˆπŸ¦­πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ¦‘πŸ¦πŸ¦žπŸ¦€πŸŒπŸΏπŸšπŸ«§πŸͺΈπŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸŒŠπŸπŸ–β€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸ°πŸŽ‚3️⃣7️⃣πŸ₯³β˜€οΈπŸŒžΒ #SpongeBob #HappyBirthday #HappyBirthdaySpongeBob #SpongeBobSquarePants #HappyBirthdaySpongeBobSquarePants #SpongeBobsBirthday #Happy37thBirthday #Happy37thBirthdaySpongeBob #SpongeBobs37thBirthday #Happy37thBirthdaySpongeBobSquarePants #SpongeBobSquarePants37thBirthday #SpongeBobLove #WeLoveYouSpongeBob #SpongeBobForever #SpongeBobSquarePantsBirthday #BestBirthdayEverΒ 

8D313721-8F0F-48BC-A2C2-C8139D994948.thu

6866D2E4-D41B-45F3-B54B-26AB6B9C33D1.thu

6C6BD5D4-50E7-4D92-95D4-26FF72D56748.thu

0F0F85B2-84D5-40D6-BD2E-9F61A931DCB4.thu

• Happy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1