• Advertisement

The Daily Spin

Jjs Goodman

The wondrous game of spinning has returned one last time for SOF11! I'll spin a wheel using wheel decide which has 12 outcomes, which are as follows...

• 25 SOF Tickets
  • 25 Doubloons
  • Nothing
  • 50 SOF Tickets
  • 50 Doubloons
  • Nothing
  • 75 SOF Tickets
  • 75 Doubloons
  • Nothing
  • 100 SOF Tickets
  • Extra Spin
  • Cotton Candy collectable pin

You can earn doubloons, tickets, an exclusive new pin or jack diddly squat, depending on what the wheel spins. All you have to do is just say in this topic "I'd like to spin" or something to that extent that tells me you are spinning, and I'll spin the wheel I custom made, which will tell you what you earned. However, here is the catch: You can only spin once every 24 hours (hence the title "Daily"). Once the 24 hours are up, you can spin again.

Anyways, spin away! But don't get sad if it lands on nothing, you'll have plenty of chances.

15 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

twist GIF Chubby Checker: "Come on baby, let's do the twist! Come on baby, let's do the twist! Just grab my little hand, and go like this!"

It landed on 25 Tickets! Try again in 9 hours!

8 hours ago, Rebel the Wolfgirl said:

Hey, Mr. Buttercup, spin the wheel and try your luck.

It landed on the Cotton Candy Pin! Try again in 16 hours!

21 hours ago, Minty Car said:

Spin dat wheel

You spun nothing! Try again in 3 hours!

14 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Swing Out Dance GIF by iLindy You got to admire the dedication it must have taken to get all THOSE steps right!

You spun nothing! Try again in 10 hours!

13 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Happy Jump GIF by Progressive Useless Twist Fact #1: When nobody is looking, Flo likes to practice becoming the next Chubby Checker!

You spun 75 dbs! Try again in 11 hours!

2 hours ago, Minty Car said:

Spun

You spun 100 Tickets! Try again in 22 hours!

Basketball Shrug GIF by Harlem Globetrotters Useless Twist Fact #3: You LITERALLY have to go to a basketball college and take at least a three course seminar on HOW to keep a basketball spinning for up to an hour before you can even THINK of joining the Harlem Globetrotters!

• Wow 1

21 hours ago, Minty Car said:

Spink

You got an extra spin which then landed on 75 dbs! Try again in 3 hours!

17 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Basketball Shrug GIF by Harlem Globetrotters Useless Twist Fact #3: You LITERALLY have to go to a basketball college and take at least a three course seminar on HOW to keep a basketball spinning for up to an hour before you can even THINK of joining the Harlem Globetrotters!

You got 25 Tickets! Try again in 7 hours!