4 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Goobers
    • 4/5 Goobers
    • 3/5 Goobers
    • 2/5 Goobers
    • 1/5 Goobers

On 9/25/2019 at 3:57 PM, 4EverGreen said:

Wow, we're FINALLY getting an episode that revolves around the Goofy Goober! And it ONLY took them fifteen years to do it, to! :hysterical: Let's hope it's a good one! :D Enough said, true believers! :cool:

Bonus points if they use the Goofy Goober song at least once, as either BGM or sung.

• Confused 1

Huh, I actually managed to tolerate this episode. Was it really good? Nah. Was it interesting enough? I guess? Was Patrick actually bareable for once? Yes. Patrick wasn't exactly funny to me in this episode for the most part but for once, I didn't feel annoyed by his appearance. In fact, despite his entire motivation of wanting free ice cream, I did feel kind of bad for Patrick to not do his job properly. I'd say first half of this episode was kind of bland and none of jokes were funny to me but once SpongeBob arrives in the episode, it got better. I really enjoyed him doing amazing job with ice creams and making people happy, whereas Patrick just stood there and be asleep. And jokes here were funnier to me like the huge frozen age lasting centuries and Patrick leaving with aliens. Patrick losing his job was predictable but I did get find amusing he said he had lactose intolerance to the boss. The pacing was surprisingly solid for a Kaz episode. There weren't exaggrated moments for the most part and the story progressed pretty well. I wouldn't say this episode was "good" but for a Patrick episode written by Kaz, it was servicable.

Grade: B-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought this episode was really good. As far as Patrick centered episodes go, this was one of the better ones. My favorite part was the Goofy Goober training video that showed us how Goofy Goober's came to be. I kinda felt bad for Patrick, cuz the job seemed perfect for him, were it not for his incompetence. Him getting a brain freeze that lasted five billion years was funny and the end with the saucer sundae from the video was pretty funny as well.

• Like 1
  • God Himself 2

The "Goofy Goober Training Video" bit in this episode, brought back memories of the "Krusty Krab Training Video" episode. Nice to know the backstory of the Goofy Goober and how it got started. While the jokes weren't really exceptional, they were at least serviceable to the plot, and Patrick was actually written pretty decently, all things considered! Kind of funny of the payoff at the end, with Patrick getting a brain-freeze that FROZE the Earth for billions of years (thank GOODNESS for NEGATIVE continuity for once), and Patrick was lactose-intolerant, and got abducted by aliens in a banana split saucer! Overall, I'd give this episode an 88/100. Enough said, true believers! :D

• Hug 2