• Advertisement

235b. Library Cards

Jjs Goodman

Episode Rating  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Cards: I love books!
    • 4/5 Cards: A library is a playground...for your mind!
    • 3/5 Cards: Not so fast SpongeBob. What's in the secret room?
    • 2/5 Cards: I don't think Patrick knows how to use a book properly...
    • 1/5 Cards: WHY YOU

Considering I only like one Patrick centric episode this season (Patnocchio), and people were saying this was a rip-off of Smartpants, I was expecting a really sucky episode. But....I don't get whats so bad about this. I remember after I watched it, I asked on discord why people were hating it. I honestly found the episode to be entertaining. It kept my attention for the most part. There really wasn't anything frustrating or boring or heck even wacky about this. The brain eating the booger was gross, but other than that there really wasn't that much particularly wrong persay. It did shamelessly rip off Smartpants, but at the very least it was only for half the episode. I found some amusing jokes, like the book Gary read, the brain city, and some of smart Patrick's lines. Speaking of Patrick, this was probably one of his better appearences in the season. He really didn't bother me here. Him not ruining an episode is nice. Overall, it was alright. Something watchable, and something I would watch if it were on.

6/10

Lol what was I smoking giving this that grade. Solid 4/10 cause the brain city was good. Everything else was almost as ABHORRENT as The Paper