• Advertisement

storytime7

It saddens me that there's so much hatred for this show. I'm binging through the episodes this week, and I'm loving it so far. The story is great, the characters are interesting, and it's just a wonderful series. It's too bad I didn't bother to watch it all until now.

It saddens me that there's so much hatred for this show. I'm binging through the episodes this week, and I'm loving it so far. The story is great, the characters are interesting, and it's just a wonderful series. It's too bad I didn't bother to watch it all until now.

What? :P

What? Maybe some members here don't like it, but this show gets a lot of praise.

There's no major hatred towards it. On the contrary it gets a lot of hype and popularity. Trust me, many Avatar fans feel the same way about SB.

Sorry, I was talking about the hatred on the first page of this topic. I'm well aware of the show's general reputation.

It's ok. What I meant was that some people judge it for it's popularity when compared with SB. But overall I like both shows equally and so do most people.