• Advertisement

Dancing with the Spin Off Stars

Ron

This idea just popped into my head!

Season 1

S1E1,Episode 1: Introducing the Stars!

S1E2 Episode 2: Elimination

Episode 1: Introducing the Stars!

EXTERIOR: A beautiful, modern building in the hills of Bikini Bottom. Many people line up outside. A fish in a suit, very handsome, stands outside the building, holding a microphone. His name is the famous, attractive, Donny Lopez.

"Welcome to the first ever, Dancing with the Spin Off Stars!" Donny exclaims. A roar of applause follows. "We have many famous spin off celebrities here tonight, soon to be partnered up with a professional dancer! But first...meet the beautiful, amazing...Lily McStanel!"

Camera pans over the building, to the other side, where a beautiful host waits.

"Hello ladies and gents," Lily starts smiling broadly. "We have a great show planned for you tonight and we can't wait to get started! Let's meet the judges!" Lily turns around and walks into the building, where they are greeted with a spacious dance floor. On the right side are a majority of the seats. On the left side is the judges' table and some other seats. "Our first judge is the spin-off creator and writer icon, Mr. that70sguy92 himself!"

Camera zooms into 70's face. He smiles, chuckling a bit

"Next to him is the stern, sophisticated spin off master, terminoob!"

Camera shifts to terminoob, who is sipping tea[i/]

"And finally, we have the gorgeous and peppy spin off writer, CF!"

Camera zooms out and focuses in on Lily

"Those are our awesome judges! Now...let's get started with the show!"

Screen blurs, and then focuses again, this time with a new image

OS (Off Screen: "Our first team is made up of Temperance, from the amazing Bikini Top! She is teamed up with dance professional, Larry Hall!"

(They are meeting for the first time in a practice room[i/])

"Hi!" Temperance says gleefully, shaking Larry's hand. "I'm Temperance!"

"Aye!" Larry says. "I'm Larry!"

OS (Off screen: "Larry is from Australia and learned much about dance there."

"We're in it to win it, right?" Temperance said.

"Absolutely! Now...we're starting off right away, alright?"

"Fine with me!" Temperance said, eagerly. "What dance are we doing?"

"The Mambo," Larry replied. "A Latin dance, also the base of the Salsa dance!"

"Sounds good!" Temperance said. "Teach me!"

Camera zooms out and shows the two practicing the Mambo

OS (Off Screen: "Our next team is Pierce, from Pierce in the City! He'll be dancing with Lady Gaga!"

Shows practice room again

"Oh...my...god," Pierce said, looking at the dancer in front of him. "You're Lady Gaga!"

"Yup," nodded the singer. "I'm a celebrity too and not really a dancer, but I'm still here!"

"Well it's an honor," Pierce said, smiling. "I love your music!"

"Good to know," Lady Gaga said. "We're dancin' the Bachata, a romantic dance from the Dominican Republic!"

"I'm glad!" Pierce said, eagerly awaiting his romantic dance with Gaga.

OS (Off Screen: "Our next team is-(whispering, muttering) really? (whispering) Oh! (muttering) Alright. Because of our limited time slot, we have to start dances! I'll just list the rest of the teams:

Erica from Coral Drive, dancing with Matt Vatios

Zed from The Krusty Train, dancing with Sariana Sexy

Mango from Gen. Patrick 2.0, dancing with Victor Lehay

Archie from Mis. of Patrick Star, dancing with Hailey Beecher

Randy from The Fallen Star, dancing with Lola Stand

Ava from Spongecraft, dancing with Gordan Bryant

Jason from Guru Gakuto, dancing with Sierra Lyre

Pierce from Pierce in the City, dancing with Lady Gaga

Temperance from Bikini Top, dancing with Larry Hall"

(Screen blurs again)

"Let's get started, folks!" Donny says, now inside the building. All of the fans of the celebrities waiting outside have now been let in. "First up, dancing the Cha-Cha, Mango and Victor!"

Mango and Victor walk out on the dance floor. Mango is wearing a green dress and Victor is wearing a suit. They begin the dance, enjoying it. The two add something, and Mango gets swirled by Victor. They end the dance, and the audience claps.

"Alright, let's here from our judges! Start Mr. 70s!" says Donny.

"I think you two really had fun," 70s said plainly. "I'm a spin off creator, not a dancer, but I was really entertained by that. I'll give you two an eight."

"terminoob?" Donny asks.

"I have to agree with 70s," terminoob starts off. "I don't think you two worked hard enough at all. You probably could have done better, because frankly, this simple dance was given half the effort you should have given it. A five."

Audience boos.

"CF?"

"Loved it! I really did!" CF says, smiling. "But you should work on your footwork...I noticed you almost tripped, Victor."

Victor smiles

"But all in all, you two deserve a nine!"

"22 Points out of a possible 30," Donny says. "But hey...if you two do great in the SM, you may be saved!"

The teams then continue on, finished up. The points are:

Erica and Matt Vatios: 30 Points

Zed and Sabrina Sexy: 29 Points

Mango and Victor Lehay: 22 Points

Archie and Hailey Beecher: 17 Points

Randy and Lola Stand : 21 Points

Ava and Gordan Bryant: 24 Points

Jason and Sierra Lyre: 23 Points

Pierce and Lady Gaga: 21 Points

Temperance and Larry Hall: 19 Points[i/]

"So far Erica and Matt are in the lead. There for, they are safe from elimination tomorrow, even if they receive no votes. Zed and Sabrina are also safe. Mango and Victor are as well. But the remaining six teams...the three of those teams who get the highest votes are safe. The reaming three must participate in SM, Save Me, which is an athletic challenge in order for you to stay in the challenge. Oh and the team who wins earns a solid gold trophy, 4 Billion dollars, and a free mansion in Beverly Hills. So yeah...there's a lot on the line! See ya soon for Elimination!" Donny says, looking at the camera.

Episode 2: Elimination!

Exterior: The same, enormous, beautiful building in the hills. Donny Lopez and Lily McStanel stand next to each other, microphone in hand.

"Welcome to Elimination Night!" Lily says. "So far, Erica and Matt are in the lead with a perfect score. Zed and Sabrina are in second, and Mango and Victor are in third. The three teams are safe from elimination."

Action: The nine teams all walk out from the stage. Erica and Matt, Zed and Sabrina, and Mango and Victor take their seats on six out of twelve plush, red, beautiful chairs. The remaining six teams walk out on the dance floor.

"We're new at this, but we'll explain how this goes," Donny says. "Those three teams are safe. They CANNOT be sent home tonight. We will call a new set of three teams that will be saved based on the people who called in last night to vote for them."

(Camera zooms in on the worried faces of the contestants)

"The three teams that aren't called onto the stage to sit on our comfy chairs must participate in a Save Me! The two teams that win the Save Me! are safe. The last team isn't," Donny continues. "Okay?"

Action: The six teams nod.

"Good," Lily cuts in. "I'll read the three teams that will be safe."

"No," Donny says. "I thought I was supposed to do that."

"Screw you!" Lily says, a bit to loudly. The two irritable hosts looks at the audience staring at them. "Anyway...here we go!"

(The screen splits horizontally into three spots)

"First team safe...Pierce and Lady Gaga!" The audience cheers.

(The first spot is filled with Pierce and Gaga)

"Second team safe...Temperance and Larry!" The audience yells and cheers.

(The second spot is filled with Temperance and Larry)

"Third and final team, guaranteed to be safe is...Ava and Gordan!" The audience claps.

(The final spot is occupied by Ava and Gordan)

"Alright," Donny says, smiling. "The remaining three teams...Archie and Hailey, Randy and Lola, and Jason and Sierra...you must participate in our first ever Save Me! If you'll follow me."

Donny walks over to the middle of the ballroom dance floor. "Our challenge will be Laser Tag! If you get shot...you're out. You must rely on your partner. I think this challenge is pretty self-explanitory..get ready...and go!" The teams sprang towards the lasers and chest gear. They strapped them on and started firing at each other. Instantly, Hailey went out.

"And Hailey is out," Donny yelled into the microphone. Lola got zapped. "Lola is out!" Jason got zapped. "Jason is out!! It's up to Sierra, Randy, and Archie to save their team! The first person zapped loses everything for their team!"

The three tried zapping each other frantically. Then it happened. The person got zapped.

"Randy and Lola are the first people out of Dancing with the Spin Off Stars!" Donny explained. There was a gasp from the audience and then boos from Lola and Randy's families.

"Join us next Tuesday and Wednesday for Dancing with the Spin Off Stars!" Lily said, from by the stage. "But we will be interviewing the voted-out contestants, if you wanna stick around!"

INTERVIEW

"Ya know," Randy says. "I really thought we were going to make it to The Final Three."

"It was a pretty fun experience for the two days we were here," Lola says. "I didn't really get to know Randy, but he's a nice guy. I wish we could've stayed longer."

"Laser tag isn't your strong point, is it?" Lily said, chuckling.

"No," the two said, not laughing.

"Now," says Donny. "We are giving you a season pass for the rest of the season!"

"Hmmph," grunted Lola. "Are you TRYING to rub it in our faces that we got voted off?"

S1E3: Hot on the Dance Floor

Exterior: Ariel view of the building in the hills. Lights are everywhere. There are tons of fans standing inside. The camera zooms in to Lily McStanel, who is standing in the back of the building.

"Welcome back to Dancing with the Spin Off Stars!" Lily says, flashing her white smile. "We have another shocking show planned for you tonight. First, let's talk with our judges!"

Camera cuts to the inside of the ballroom where the judges sit

"Hello," 70s says, smiling.

"Welcome," terminoob says, waving a simple hand.

"HI!" CF says energetically.

"Now for our dancers!" Donny Lopez says, appearing from the front entrance.

Temperance from Bikini Top, dancing with Larry Hall, all enter the ballroom.

"Erica and Matt," Lily announces. "You're up first." The rest of the dancers take their seats on the stage. Erica wears a sparkly, blue dress and a blue wig. Matt wears an Elvis Presley-like outfit in black. They are doing the tango.

The dance starts. It appears as if they are giving effort, and it appears sloppy. The dance is over

"Judges?" Donny asks.

"Erica...," 70s starts, folding his hands. "Your outfit is truly amazing, but your hands are just going all over the place. It's like you just don't know where to put them. Matt, you were decent. But overall, your guys' dance just seemed sloppy and without effort. I give it a 5."

"terminoob?" Donny says.

"Terrible. Truly dreadful. With the flip, while flips are pretty difficult, it was very sloppy and choppy. 3."

"And finally, CF."

"I have to agree," CF said, looking apologetic. "I'm sorry, but it was pretty boring, slow, and looked unattractive. I give it a 6."

"Erica and Matt, you have a total of 14 Points, placing you in last place. Take a seat," Donny said.

"Mango, Victor," Lily says. The two walk up, wearing identical dresses. Victor has big, meaty, hairy legs. They are doing their own original dance.

They begin the dance. Victor lifts Mango up and then slides her down, spinning her below his legs. She gets ups up and the two thrust forward. Mango shakes her boobs and Victor shakes his man-boobs. The song is about to end, and Mango rips Victor's dress off, exposing him in Speedos and a hairy chest. The crowd applauds

"Wow," 70s mouths, chuckling.

"What do you give that stunning performance?" Donny says, laughing hysterically.

"That was...unique?" 70s says, now completely laughing. "I found it pretty weird, but funny at the same time. I'll give it a 7."

"Terrible, as usual. 2."

"Loved it! Funny and you both did well! 10!"

"Total of 19! Wow," Lily says, giggling.

The rest of the dancers perform, earning these scores:

Erica from Coral Drive, dancing with Matt Vatios: 14 Points

Zed from The Krusty Train, dancing with Sariana Sexy: 21 Points

Mango from Gen. Patrick 2.0, dancing with Victor Lehay: 19 Points

Archie from Mis. of Patrick Star, dancing with Hailey Beecher: 17 Points

Randy from The Fallen Star, dancing with Lola Stand: 20 Points

Ava from Spongecraft, dancing with Gordan Bryant: 30 Points

Jason from Guru Gakuto, dancing with Sierra Lyre: 29 Points

Pierce from Pierce in the City, dancing with Lady Gaga: 16 Points

Temperance from Bikini Top, dancing with Larry Hall: 28 Points

"Alright....Temperance and Larry, Jason and Sierra, and Ava and Gordan are all safe from tomorrow's elimination! Don't forget to vote!"

Episode 4: Who Will Leave?

Exterior: Same building. Camera zooms into Lily McStanel who is standing in the back of the building. Fans wave and scream.

"Alright, we have to get this show on the road because our elimination show time slot got shortened to thirty minutes because of Bikini Top which airs after on us on the Spin Off Network," she says hurriedly.

Temperance from Bikini Top, dancing with Larry Hall, all enter the ballroom, smiling. Donny Lopez walks out and stands in front of them.

"We received 29 Million Calls last night, a BIG difference from last week's 2 Million. Here are who are safe. Archie and Hailey...take your seats on the stage. You are safe." The crowd applauds and Archie and Hailey seat themselves in comfortable chairs. "Pierce and Gaga...safe." The crowd cheers and the team joins Hailey and Archie. Finally...a surprise....Mango and Victor are safe!" The crowd roars with approval, louder than they cheered fro Hailey and Archie and for Pierce and Gaga.

"So...Zed and Sabrina are facing Erica and Matt with a...cooking competition!" announces Lily.

"Next week, only two people will be saved, and only two people can be saved by votes," said Donny.

"You will be cooking...tacos!" Lily says. A stage hand rolls in two tables with taco supplies for each team.

"You can start whenever you want," says Donny. The two teams immediately start throwing together tacos, trying to make it as delicious as possible. Five minutes pass. Then ten. Then twenty.

"Tim!" Lily says.

"Time, idiot," Donny says. "Stop, teams." The dancing teams stop.

"Judges," Lily calls. "Come taste." 70s, terminoob, and CF come down from the judges' table. They sample Zed and Sabrina's tacos first and "mmm" at them. Then they sample Erica and Matt's.

"Decision?" asks Donny. "You guys decide who is voted off." The judges huddle and whisper.

"We decided," says terminoob.

"Based on dancing and the tacos," 70s says.

"I'm sorry to say," CF starts off. "But Erica and Matt..."

"Oh my god," Erica whispers.

"You're safe," CF finishes. They then jump up and down, while Sabrina and Zed look glumly at the floor.

"Join us next week!" said Donny. "At the exact same time, exact same place!"