• Advertisement

PR: MVF Season 2 Thread

As Power Rangers: Multiverse Force season 1 starts coming to a close, I want to discuss what is to come for season 2. I will not give too much away, but here's what little details myself and @4EverGreen will provide:

-The Rangers will be receiving new powers, this time based on the Western Zodiac and six of the traditional celestial bodies: the Moon (White), Mars (Red), Earth (Black), Mercury (Blue), Jupiter (Green), Venus (Pink). As you can see from the arrangement, there will be no Yellow Ranger this season. The next point will hint at why.

-You might have noticed that there's a new color, White. Now, I hear you ask, who will this new Ranger be? I'm not gonna say, but it should be pretty easy for you guys who have read the lit to figure out. :funny: 

-The title for the season 2 premiere is going to be Cosmic Guardians, which is partly a shout out to another lit on here. It will also be in two parts, similar to MMPR's season 2 premiere, The Mutiny.

-The tone of this season will be darker, with the main theme being family, more specifically how the Rangers have grown into one.

-There will not be one, but two main villains this season. 

And that is all I will say. Feel free to speculate on this upcoming season, as this thread will be used to tease new details, episodes for season 2, and the like.

I just thought of something; doesn't each sign of the Western Zodiac or Astrological sign also have a ruling planet? We have Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Capricorn, Cancer, Libra, Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Aquarius, and Pisces. Are we gonna have new Zords based on what these signs look like or are represented by? If that's true, please tell me which planet is represented by which astrological sign, and I can figure out the rest from there!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4EverGreen said:

I just thought of something; doesn't each sign of the Western Zodiac or Astrological sign also have a ruling planet? We have Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Capricorn, Cancer, Libra, Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Aquarius, and Pisces. Are we gonna have new Zords based on what these signs look like or are represented by? If that's true, please tell me which planet is represented by which astrological sign, and I can figure out the rest from there!

Yep. The six main Cosmiczords are based on five of the astrological signs:

Moon: Crabzord (Cancer)

Mars: Bullzord (Taurus)

Mercury: Fishzord (Pisces)

Jupiter: Centaurzord (Sagittarius)

Earth: Ramzord (Capricorn)

Venus: Scorpionzord (Scorpio)

And as for Blackhawk, he'll be getting an upgrade...

Sol: Gold Lionzord (Leo)

• Happy 1

23 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Yep. The six main Cosmiczords are based on five of the astrological signs:

Moon: Crabzord (Cancer)

Mars: Bullzord (Taurus)

Mercury: Fishzord (Pisces)

Jupiter: Centaurzord (Sagittarius)

Earth: Ramzord (Capricorn)

Venus: Scorpionzord (Scorpio)

And as for Blackhawk, he'll be getting an upgrade...

Sol: Gold Lionzord (Leo)

That's just spooky! o.o I was totally NOT expecting that a gold power AND the powers of a lion would BOTH coincide so neatly, but they have! :D This will be an awesome season, but certainly not without it's fair share of trials. I'll be sure to talk to you about them in a more discreet setting during our private discussion, later. I'll be sure to get to work on writing as soon as possible! :cool: Enough said, for now! ;)

• Like 1