• Advertisement

HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!! ????

HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!! That's right, as we all know, 18 years ago today, on May 1st, 1999, the very first episode of SpongeBob SquarePants premiered on Nickelodeon!! That episode, "Help Wanted" / "Reef Blower" / "Tea At The Treedome", is one we should all know... We see SpongeBob first get his job at the Krusty Krab, clean his lawn, and meet Sandy Cheeks for the very first time!! It's certainly a classic. I certainly cannot believe that this wonderful show has been on for 18 years... that's almost old as me, I was only a few months old when it premiered!! And I am very proud to say that I have been its biggest fan ever since then. This show has brought me hours and hours of laughter, fun times, good vibes, and uplifting positivity!! SpongeBob has gotten me through it all, and I know that no matter what, he and his everlasting adventures will always be there for me whenever I need to escape to the beautiful undersea world of Bikini Bottom. The memories have been countless, from reciting entire episode scripts and random SpongeBob trivia facts for my friends to meeting him in person lots of times to celebrating every moment of this franchise's energetic life!! And doing projects on this series has gotten me lots of high grades throughout my years of school, including college!! So as I watch the very first episode again for what is probably the thousandth time, I say, thank you SpongeBob SquarePants. Thank you and your amazing cast and crew for 18 glorious years of laughs, adventure, comfort, positivity, and pure awesomeness!! Please comment your favorite SpongeBob memories and episodes and share them with me. So happy 18th anniversary, SpongeBob, and here's to many, many more fun-filled years with you and the whole world of Bikini Bottom!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING EVERY DAY THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????? #SpongeBob #SpongeBobSquarePants #SpongeBob18thAnniversary #SpongeBob18Years #HelpWanted #ReefBlower #TeaAtTheTreedome #Happy18YearsSpongeBob 

AnUPG2f.jpg

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe