• Advertisement

Andi Mack

TJ

Anyone heard of Disney Channel's upcoming new show? I found out through Tumblr, and I have to say that it sounds much more intriguing than...err.. whatever they have going on now.

Grandma is mad. Her grown daughter, Bex, who got pregnant as a teenager, just blazed back into town and let a big secret slip. Grandma had raised 13-year-old Andi to believe that Bex was her older sister. Well, the truth is a tad more complicated.

Meanwhile, Andi’s school life is only a little less fraught. A boy is coming to terms with his sexuality. And Andi has her own budding love life to consider. 

Andi Mack premieres on friday April 7th but the first 2 episodes are out via Disney’s digital platforms now. (x)

• Like 1

Certainly a really interesting experiment but I'm glad they're not making yet another teen sitcom about two twins who live together in the CN Tower or something and have some crazy friends or wacky situations or whatever. But yeah, god, extremely interesting and a huge risk to take. Pretty glad they're doing this, I'm not even gonna lie. Just have to hope that the channel treats those subject matters with respect; we all remember what happened when serious issues aren't portrayed with respect on Disney Channel (the whole Shake It Up eating disorder thing)

Edited by CyanideFishbone
  • Like 1