• Advertisement

Two Cops Who Don't GIVE A FUCK

EuroTrip

Starring Keanu Reeves and CHRISTOPHER WALKEN.

Two cops who don't give a fuck who have to solve crimes involving stupid dumbasses.

Written by me and Clapmaster... AND NOONE ELSE. NO GUEST WRITERS. NO SASON 2 ADD ONS. NOPE.

Episode 1 - That's All Folks

Keanu Reeves and Christopher Walken are just sitting around at their desks waiting for their next assignment when all of a sudden

"Hiya folks, my name is SpongeOddFan and I have a crime to report."

"Okay." said Keanu Reeves.

"What is it?" Christopher Walken asks.

"That GIR guy is being mean to me while I am trying to film my newest season of my talk show and I was hoping you would tell him to leave me alone." SpongeOdd cried.

"Whatever." Keanu Reeves said.

"As long as I get paid." Christopher Walken said.

The three of them then headed down to SpongeOdd's talk show studio. Once they arrived that GIR guy was smashing SpongeOdd's talk show set with a baseball bat. Jimmy Two-Shoes, SpongeBob, and Squidward were on the ground unconcious as it looked like that GIR guy attacked them with a baseball bat.

"Oh no. What did you do with Chris McClain?" SpongeOdd cried.

"Let's just say Chris is going to get some total drama action from my dick in a few minutes." that GIR guy said.

"Officers do something." SpongeOdd asked.

"Sure son, give me that bat because you don't want to see me mad." Christopher Walken asked.

That GIR guy gave Walken the bat and Christopher Walken swung the bat at SpongeOdd. Keanu Reeves then gave SpongeOdd a roundhouse kick, followed by a Christopher Walken piledriver.

"We don't give a fuck about your talk show and your problems with that GIR guy." Keanu Reeves said.

"Grow a pair and handle him yourself because you are wasting our fucking time." Christopher Walken shouted.

That GIR guy seemed please as he went to go rape Chris McClain while SpongeOdd laid unconcious on the ground, while Reeves and Walken walked out of the studio.

"Did you set the explosives in the studio?" Reeves asked.

"Yep." Walken said.

Keanu Reeves then pressed the detonator as SpongeOdd's talk show studio exploded while Reeves and Walken walked away in badass fashion.