• No Hat for Pat
    • Nautical Novice
  6. 6. Match 6

• Plankton's Regular
    • Pineapple Fever
  7. 7. Match 7

• Gullible Pants
    • A Life in a Day

To those who remember last November, we held a best episode tournament for Season 9.1 of SpongeBob in this forum. It was pretty successful, with Plankton's Pet reigning as champion. Halibut also attempted one earlier this year for Season 1, but it didn't pan out well. To make up for it, and to possibly spark interest in the SpongeBob Games section, I've decided to do a tournament for Season 6! (yeah...this will be interesting) Using challonge, I've placed all of the S6 episodes into a bracket. You will vote for which one is the best until we get a winner overall.

However, because Season 6 has so many episodes, unlike the Season 9.1 bracket, I've decided I'll do multiple matches per topic. If I did one match a topic, it would take an eternity. All you need to do is vote in the poll above, and you can also post your reasoning for your votes in this topic to get discussion going. I won't post all of the Round 1 matches to overwhelm you, but here are the first set...

SPONGEBOB SEASON 6 TOURNAMENT ROUND 1: MATCHES 1-7

MATCH 1: Slide Whistle Stooges vs. The Slumber Party

MATCH 2: Porous Pockets vs. Giant Squidward

MATCH 3: Grandpappy the Pirate vs. House Fancy

MATCH 4: Suction Cup Symphony vs. Toy Store of Doom

MATCH 5: No Hat for Pat vs. Nautical Novice

MATCH 6: Plankton's Regular vs. Pineapple Fever

MATCH 7: Gullible Pants vs. A Life in a Day

I won't give my thoughts not to influence the vote, but you are more than welcome to post in this topic. I do encourage people to explain their choices to get some discussion going in this topic.

Anyways, you will have until September 10th at 6:00pm to vote in this.

*Credit to Trophy for suggesting to revive this*

Edited by jjsthekid

Slide Whistle because Slumber Party is an awful abomination I'll do a full scathing rant on in a blog post later

Pockets is aight

Grandpappy is one of my more liked s6 eps

Suction Cup because happy Squid ending

Nautical Novice

Fever

Life in a Day

1. I like The Slumber Party and Slide Whistle Stooges is okayso I'm going for The Slumber Party

2. I like both episodes but Porous Pockets is a tad better

3. I also like both episodes but I'm going for House Fancy 

4. Toy Store of Doom is okay and Suction Cup Symphony is one of my favorite S6 episodes so I'm going for Suction Cup Symphony

5. Nautical Novice is okay and No Hat for Pat is another top tier of S6 so I'm going for No Hat for Pat

6. Plankton's Regular was just terrible and one of my least favorite S6 episodes but i did like Pineapple Fever so I'm going for Pineapple Fever

7. Gullible Pants was a funny episode and A Life in a Day is another top tier of S6 so I'm going for A Life in a Day