• Advertisement

ask the girl who'd rather be sleeping right now

Cream

Just now, Renegade the Unicorn said:

How'd you first get into Pokemon?

my older cousin had a couple pokemon games for his GBA and DS. i borrowed his GBA game since i knew it'd work on my old DS - Pokemon Leaf Green. i loved it so much. after that I remember playing Pokemon Black/White and that was around the time when I truly got into the games.

Just now, Renegade the Unicorn said:

thoughts on ash ketchum as a protagonist (or as i call him, ass ketchup :funny: )?

I never had an issue with Ash, then again I haven't even watched enough of the Pokemon anime to care I guess. I can see how people find him annoying though, he's a 10 year old kid that doesn't accomplish much.

29 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

that, and with each new region he basically resets to how he was at the start?

true

dude needs to quit pokemon if he wants to go places in life

8 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

Who was your favorite character in Awakening?

don't even have to think about that one. Lucina!! <3 she's my waifu tbh. Chrom would be a close second fave.

16 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

What do you like about Lucina?

youre asking an awful lot of FE questions :P

uhhh...sorry to let u down but....usually when i love something, i cant put it into words what i love about it. and this goes for everything pretty much.

well i guess not EVERYTHING but, for most characters, i'll get naturally attracted to them, like a magnet. and i cant describe what it is i like about them so much, if that makes sense.

11 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

I don't got a problem with asking you questions on the same series. I just want to know how much you know about the series.

Anyway, did school start for you?

yeah i dont have a problem with it either :P honestly uhh i dont know too much about FE lol i recently got back into it again so

yeah, school started for me a few weeks ago. things have been good so far, thankfully.

21 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Yo Sonic Heroes was the first sonic game I played too? :Laugh:

seems awfully common, ive known some others who said Heroes was their first sonic game too :P definitely very nostalgic for me, too bad i don't have any version of the game anymore :(

4 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

just found out archie's sonic got cancelled?

yeah, that was confirmed weeks ago. there'll be new sonic comics in 2018 by IDW tho, so im looking forward to those.