• Advertisement

Leslie Jones Twitter Trolls

Jane

https://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/with_replies

So it looks like people have been trolling her. Look, I'm trying to be as open-minded and respectful when I say this:

-I can see why since she's a public figure why thousands of people trolling her can get to her, I really do BUT:

-She's encouraging the trolls by responding to them and getting really fired up at them. I can see why she'd get pissed off by it, but a lot of them are obviously just trying to get a reaction out of her and she's drawing attention to herself. She should adhere to "don't feed the trolls."

-That said, the trolls are also in the wrong. Yeah, it may be funny to you, but you're making yourself look bad and putting yourself in the limelight. A lot of people will pick up on this and people will think of you as bigoted and a jackass. Knock it off if you're trolling her.

-She should be more professional and know better. If she can't resist just walking away from Twitter for a little bit, she can try to find humor from the situation. She's a comedian! 

-I do sort of think this may be a big publicity stunt to drive ticket sales, and it's kinda genius.

She tweeted last night that all of the hateful comments drove her to TEARS. Yeah, I doubt this is a publicity stunt.

My heart goes out to her, she doesn't deserve these assholes being rude to her over a movie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

She tweeted last night that all of the hateful comments drove her to TEARS. Yeah, I doubt this is a publicity stunt.

My heart goes out to her, she doesn't deserve these assholes being rude to her over a movie.

I feel bad for her then. I just think she's encouraging them by responding. :(