• Advertisement

Orphan Black

Hayden

I loved the first season of this show and for some reason stopped caring completely a few episodes into the second season and bailed. Tatiana Maslany was fantastic but I think the show got too into the conspiracy for me and that's not what I was into? I'm always happy when shows get proper end dates instead of just getting canceled though, makes me more tempted to give them a watch in the future.

44 minutes ago, 70s said:

I loved the first season of this show and for some reason stopped caring completely a few episodes into the second season and bailed. Tatiana Maslany was fantastic but I think the show got too into the conspiracy for me and that's not what I was into? I'm always happy when shows get proper end dates instead of just getting canceled though, makes me more tempted to give them a watch in the future.

Season 2 was great. If you see the full span of the series you'll understand it. If anything was initially hard to get into it was actually the Pilot.

Just now, Hayden said:

Season 2 was great. If you see the full span of the series you'll understand it. If anything was initially hard to get into it was actually the Pilot.

I'm not saying it was bad. I just more enjoyed seeing the clones (and Felix) interact with each other and their personal lives, which was never going to be the focus the whole time. So it's possible the show's just not for me. But I may give it another try sometime soon.

6 minutes ago, 70s said:

I'm not saying it was bad. I just more enjoyed seeing the clones (and Felix) interact with each other and their personal lives, which was never going to be the focus the whole time. So it's possible the show's just not for me. But I may give it another try sometime soon.

I'm just relieved someone on here has seen any of it. I hope maybe you can binge it before 2017, because I really don't think either of those things left the equation. Season 2 features the strongest clone relationship. I'm a little bored by Felix, but there's plenty of him in Season 4, and probably other instances before then. I think in the end, personal development for each clone is more important than Tatiana talking to herself in every scene. (Which is very time consuming to film, I hear)