• Advertisement

AFI

CyanideFishbone

Kickass band that i've been obsessed with for a while. While it's their earlier horror punk stuff or the later kinda mall goth stuff, I will always love their stuff. And yes, there's the whole selling out controversy amongst dickhead punks because they want another Black Sails, but everything I've heard (Answer That And Stay Fashionable to Decemberunderground, with some songs off Crash Love and Burials) has been quality. The Art Of Drowning, All Hallow's EP, and Sing The Sorrow are definitely my three favorite albums. 

On 5/19/2016 at 2:01 AM, illiniguy34 said:

Damn, it's honestly been a while since I've heard their stuff :/. I should definitely give them another listening. 

Definitely, it's fantastic. What albums do you remember listening to? Because I highly recommend Art Of Drowning, All Hallows EP, and Sing The Sorrow. All three are fantastic.

4 hours ago, CyanideFishbone said:

Definitely, it's fantastic. What albums do you remember listening to? Because I highly recommend Art Of Drowning, All Hallows EP, and Sing The Sorrow. All three are fantastic.

I think it was "All Hallows EP" if I remember correctly.

Edited by illiniguy34

17 hours ago, illiniguy34 said:

I think it was "All Hallows EP" if I remember correctly.

Fantastic EP, can't fucking tell you I've listened to it. Only twelve minutes long yet every single song on it is so fucking powerful and good, I can't even really decide which is my favorite, but probably The Boy Who Destroyed The World. Every other track is amazing too. I love what they did with Halloween by Misfits, which the original version is a bit slower and has a spookier atmosphere due to that, and they made the song a little factor, but still did a damn good job keeping that horror factor. Clear 10/10 EP for me. If you liked it, I recommend Black Sails In The Sunset and The Art Of Drowning, the records before and after respectively. 

• Like 1