• Advertisement

Ask Some Dreadful Questions, Recieve Some Dreadful (But Maybe Cute) Answers

Dreaded Patrick

On 7/12/2017 at 11:49 PM, Kiyozu♡ said:

sorry i meant to ask you this earlier. :Laugh: dreadful, what were your parents like? did they support your occupancy in villainy? do you even have parents since you're just a figment of patrick star's dreams? :funny: 

"Of course they approved of my occupancy in villainy. They were villains themselves."

tumblr_oti2soiqOs1v578pjo2_540.png

(In which I use this as an excuse to draw evil versions of Herb and Margie Star):funny:

"They were probably considered to be among the most feared, cruel super villain couples in all of the pacific ocean. Of course though, they ended up with such an...untimely retirement. But I guess sometimes people just give up their conquest for world domination at older ages."

tumblr_oti2soiqOs1v578pjo1_540.png

" I never really heard such crazy talk in all of my life. Seriously... except that one time Starfishman expected me to just let him win... Or you know what that was multiple times, actually. Or the time when Benny that one guy I hired asked for a raise when he hardly does anything and isn't much of a good evil henchman and-..... Okay so maybe I've heard more crazy talk before but still, what you said is complete nonsense too. I'm more real than a good amount of other villains I know that for sure."

• Like 1

On 7/22/2017 at 12:39 PM, Kiyozu♡ said:

omg that herb and margie pic was especially really good

you stumble across rather sexy fanfics on the internet of you and starfishman which is made by fans, what do you do? :funny: 

Fiditq8.png

"Give all of my fans making these..... 'fanfictions' .....copies Villain's Handbook and point out what NOT to do with your arch-enemy...."

Hi yes I'm totally not dead from college and life problems. They haven't killed me yet! I'm still alive and somewhat trying to kick. Hopefully life isn't trying to be an angry squirrel with a trombone.

• Like 1