• Advertisement

The Fifth Wave

Less_SpongeBob

Guest hilaryfan80

What on earth. This is going to be really bad. Honestly, the book wasn't even that great to begin with, and it ended with a cliffhanger for another book. This movie won't be any better.

I wonder what YA adventure/futuristic dystopian  novel will get adapted into a movie next?

How about (insert novel here) starring (insert teen/college aged female rising star here) featuring love interest (insert rising male actor here) and a possible secondary love interest who has been a life long friend (insert runner-up rising male actor here).  It will make millions I tell you.  Millions.

• Like 3

Guest hilaryfan80
26 minutes ago, Clappy said:

I wonder what YA adventure/futuristic dystopian  novel will get adapted into a movie next?

How about (insert novel here) starring (insert teen/college aged female rising star here) featuring love interest (insert rising male actor here) and a possible secondary love interest who has been a life long friend (insert runner-up rising male actor here).  It will make millions I tell you.  Millions.

eh, I can tell you that the secondary love interest is a little different in The Fifth Wave... sorta. Cassie has a crush on a football player from her high school, but she doesn't get to see him until the end of the novel since the first wave separated them. Ben, the football player, hardly knows Cassie too, so it's kind of a distant crush. Ironically, the football player (Ben) took care of her younger brother, Sammy, while they were in the squad. I guess it's kind of different, but I agree: there's always that secondary love interest somewhere.