• Advertisement

Creatures inside a notebook

I sit on the couch and write some juicy horror stories, I love horror. Nothing beats it i could watch Friday the 13th any day even on Christmas! I write about a mutant puppy who kills anyone who looks at him. Then i hear the door bell, so i get up and drop my notebook of terror. The mailman gave me my new bag of horror collectibles I love these charming toys! I shut the door and turn and i see a creepy bird at my window black, green eyes, and drooling, like the dragon breath birdy horror story i wrote basically it was about a bird crossed with a dragon and could grow huge at anytime, I laugh at the thought it was probably a prank so i close the blinds and finish writing my mutant dog story. I then go to sleep and enjoyed my nightly sleep. I wake up and go the kitchen and see some weird cheese probably been there for years and i haven't noticed i threw it away, but went to throw away a piece of paper to know it was gone, I turn to see the fridge slam shut. Even though i love a good scare i don't enjoy actual deadly situation I put some of my important things in a bag and drive to the furthest motel. I decided i should do some research so I grab my computer and look up "disappear cheese ghost" nothing. I felt like an idiot, but then i heard it scratching i open the door a crack and there was a dog whimpering. I shoo'd him but he growled so i decided to call a dog catcher. I call him and as soon as i check outside the dogs gone... then he bites my arm. How in the world did it get here?! I throw it across the room it lands on the floor and soon the mirror shows in image of me falling down on the highest cliff. I knew it. My notebook stories came to life... my sink spewed out purple water, my fridge fell over, and the dog growled. I was cornered as i notice the window was open i jumped out luckily with my car keys but it wasn't fine there was a cliff and i fell soon to be down in hell with Satan. END

Word of Advice: Don't stop the story before it begins. Unless you're trying to set up for a sequel, "falling down in Hell with Satan" is not how I'd end a story. At least not unless there was some sort of backstory to foreshadow the event. A nice and certainly creative try, but a non-sequitor ending like that belongs in The Three Stooges.

Word of Advice: Don't stop the story before it begins. Unless you're trying to set up for a sequel, "falling down in Hell with Satan" is not how I'd end a story. At least not unless there was some sort of backstory to foreshadow the event. A nice and certainly creative try, but a non-sequitor ending like that belongs in The Three Stooges.

Well thanks then i guess