• Advertisement

Allison's Creative Ask Thread Title

Minty Car

On 12/30/2015 at 10:59 AM, E.V.I.L said:

okay so this episode pissed me off

let's get hte obiouus out of the way.. suut the fuck up DIpper.. you have a box of Wendy's picturees you obviously have her in your minde ven if its subconcious okay Dipper man don't even try to lie to us @_@ YOu know you lust for Wendy's luscious red velvet hair smh

But can we discuss the freakin cliches okay

LIke Dipper being unable to talk toa ny girl thats not mabel or her friends... come on its 2015 I would like to think that we've gotten to the point where cross-sex friendships are common and ecnouraged.. okay obviously dipptr isnt this terrible at talkign to anyone of the female sex. It amazes me actually that ppl these days get uncomfy talking toa nyone of the opposite sex solely because they're that.... I understand if it's a person they're romantically interested iin but just as friendds, nahhhh why would you be shy boo :*

Also the cliche of someone asking out a bunch of peopel and them being discovered needs to die thats been done in literally any show that has romance omfg stop stop

Also the clcihe of a woman acting innocent and romantic and acting like they loved the guy only to become some cnuning, machivallean wench is freaking old too. Seriously, stop it omfg tat's not how you have to potray the badassery of a woman you dont have to make them ass. It was in that dumb bollywood movie, it was in this episode, and im sure its gonna be in multiple cookie cutter hetereoseuxal romantic dramas in hollywood and it's gonna be equally cliche each and every time

Seriously i wish they woudl have put even more focus on the pranking. For a show that's gottens uper creative by going into Stan's mind, making the brother plot twist, making the unicorn plot twist, or even just something as simple as Wendip and merman, i feel very underwhelmed by this plot being about fucking romance omf GF you can do so much better

I'm reaelyl shocked tho that Mabel didnt obsess over a fducing giy so that was nice. Candy's character development was also nice.. so I did like the episode I just really hated the romantic cliches i am done with romance omfg something new please media :bruh:

found it lmao?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Stan is very critical of Wendy in your sig, he doesn't know thte true meaning of life? (D)

He's a weeb (smirk)

4 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Stan hates relationships anyway? (smirk)

One and done :funny: