• Advertisement

Allison's Creative Ask Thread Title

Minty Car

11 minutes ago, katnisslovestacos said:

I wish I wasn't so awkward irl? I have friends, but I haven't hung out with them in a while. College has separated us but I usually end up being a homebody during school breaks and I kinda hate that

You're describing me like word for word man. Mine are usually the other end of the state or even further (one goes to the University of Hawaii for example) and even when they are in town, I'm usually too done mentally to wanna go out. That's why I like the Internet nowadays <333

7 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

the one available guy i am friends with would be an arrgoant smartass omf :laugh:

Yeah avoid dating him :laugh:

8 minutes ago, katnisslovestacos said:

It's just sad how my little brother has a more active social life than me? :laugh: 

Mine too. He just got kicked out of a girl's birthday party he wasn't even supposed to go to last night and I spent that night watching football in basement :swag:

8 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

I have friends but I nevr make an effort to talk to them outside of school

maybe I should genuinely consider going on that field trip?

Yeah I think you should man B)

5 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

I really hope some of my freidns go tho :laugh: hopefully that one dude who broke up with his gf wont be too sad to go D:

wait

your brother

your brother

????

why

????: :laugh:

also football>>parties

My brother is the exact opposite of me in like every way

Just now, E.V.I.L said:

well I must not be very much like him either because i dont for the life of me understand why you would go to a party uninvited like that? 0_o

He liked the girl who hosted the party I assume. He's like a mini Barney Stimson :P