• Advertisement

Halloween Literature by Spikeywikey

Spikeywikey

Foals_in_the_wind_S2_E04.png

It was under the annual Nigthmare Night in Ponyville that august moon the week after the Ponyville kart race. Rainbow Dash was out on her annual pranking spree, but her friends wanted to stop her pranks. So the Mane 5 dressed up as zombies to prank Rainbow Dash back. Noi, Princess Erroria and Pipsqueak was out in the park by the Nightmare Night statue outside Ponyville at midnight in the meanwhile. Despite the two nervous little ponies did not like balloons, were they getting two round printed flat Nightmare Night ad balloons they inflated. The three little ponies also took two large pumpkins with them. Pipsqueak and Noi felt it tingle under their legs by feeling the large squeaking hissing balloons grow between their hooves in the quiet park. Noi had a pink balloon with a bat on, and Pip got a balloon with a Nightmare Night head printed on. The prints on the two balloons the ecstatic equines gave air got bigger and bigger. Then had Pip been rubbing the squeaking balloon under Noi's dress, as the balloon brushed against her butt, as Princess Erroria watched.

"I wonder what you are doing." Noi told Pip.

"Teaching you some butt fun." Pip said to Noi.

Noi felt very strange, but also very relaxed by having the soft whining rubber rub against her butt and flank for a long time while Pipsqueak loved the loud squeaks the balloon made. After that had the three ecstatic kids been catching a big pink squeaking pumpkin with their hooves in long time. Then had Noi been holding a softly squekaing pumpkin she brushed against Pip's hair, as Pip masturbated until he reached his climax early in the morning. The three horny little ponies where then pushing the pumpkin over to each other for a while.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Running in the Family

Sequel to Family Apprecation Day from 2011.

Comments are welcome.

Chapter 1

Applejack had nightmares about timberwolves as a filly, but now they returned again the night after Family Apprecaton Day.

In her nightmare, was she chased by the wolves in the dark forest but it was just a short nightmare while Applejack could not sleep thereafter that night while the summer sun was rising.

Applejack visited Pinkie Pie the day after, and she was preparing for Applejack's Birthday in Sugarcube Corner.

"Hey and congrats! Nice to see you, so what brings you around?" Pinkie Pie asked Applejack.

"I could not sleep again, as the timberwolves returned in my nightmare I haven't had since I was a filly!" Applejack told Pinkie Pie.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but actually one of your friends comes by tonight at your party!" Pinkie Pie said.

Pinkie Pie did not tell who, and Applejack could guess who while she headed home.

But Applebloom she needed some words to say to Applejack, as they took a talk by the old club for Rainbow Dash.

"I'm sorry for what I did! No time for Family Apprecation Day, and that Granny made you embarras but I invite you to my Birthday party!" Applejack told Pinkie Pie.

"I can feel you are sad about it, butI really hope you can come by a my class next year!" Applebloom told Applejack.

So later that night, was the Apple family together at Sugarcube Corner where Applejack she met Fleur-de-lis.

"Hey! Nice to see you again after so long!" Fleur-de-lis said to Applejack.

Applejack she loved parties just like Pinkie Pie se knew since they was fillies, as there was the usual games like pin the tail later that night.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ponies and the UFO

The autumn had arrived, as The Man Six are on their way home through a forest as the evening falls.

Nobody else was out, as it became dark while the ponies was on their way to Ponyville.

"Hey, something is on the way!" was Rainbow Dash saying.

Thunder and lightning was striking, as Rainbow Dash wondered where it came from.

"Strange, those ponies from Cloudsdale did not order this!" were Rainbow Dash saying.

Then a large and unkown object came out of nowhere, as Rainbwo Dash haven't seen anything like that.

It was not anything from Cloudsdale, and even Twilight haven't seen that thing in her books.

But they felt peaceful too, and it was a thing way beyond their magic.

Circles of very strong lights came from the flying object, while the atmosphere stood still.

Pinkie Pie used her Pinkie Sense, as she felt the thing came from a place far beyond their time and place.

Then the thing vanished.

The ponies ran all they could to Princess Celestia, as everything was normal again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 Pranks

It was a month after the prank party for Gilda. Nopony had seen Gilda after she had left the party after she had been pranked by both Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Rainbow Dash relaxed by a lake by Ponyville one sunny summer day in August. The pegasus pony and her friends had nothing special to do. Rainbow Dash laid on a beach chair by the lake and read a Daring Do comic. But soon had Rainbow Dash heard a thing run fast by her.

"That could only be Pinkie Pie or some fast animal." Rainbow Dash told herself.

The pony thought she heard a pony shout in the quiet woods. Somepony were shouting for help. Rainbow Dash flew into the woods. There had Rainbow Dash been startled. A ghostly mare searched for her filly in the sunny woods.

"I am searching for my filly I had seen last time here one summer evening in the woods." the ghostly mare told Rainbow Dash.

"But I haven't seen any filly here." Rainbow Dash told the entity.

Rainbow Dash had not seen any ghosts as long as she been here as a filly on vacation. Soon had the entity went away. Rainbow Dash flew quickly back to the lake. But there had a another ghostly entity that looked like the living corpse of a filly suddenly been coming up from the water. That must had been the filly the other entity searched after. Rainbow Dash left that area quickly. Later that day had Rainbow Dash found Granny Smith in the Ponyville market. The old mare knew much about Ponyville and the area's history. Rainbow 

Dash told what she had seen at the lake.

"I seen these entities too by that lake." Granny Smith told Rainbow Dash.

Granny Smith told the pegasus that for many years ago a mare and her son went into the Ponyville woods to bath one summer evening. None from Ponyville could find these two the next morning. A group of pegasus ponies from Cloudsdale who searched for the two lost ponies only found their ghostly remains instead in the dark forest they fled from.

Starswirl

It was Halloween night under Luna Eclipse, and Applejack she went home after the party at sunrise but she was not tired.

The streets in Ponyville was deserted, as few ponies was out.

Applejack she met Twilight on the moonlit street, as she was on the way back to the farm.

"Hey, suffering from sleep deprivation again Applejack?" was Twilight asking Applejack.

"Yeah, I better get some sleep now." were Applejack saying.

But Applejack could not again, as she had a nightmare.

What if they never saw Twilight again after Lesson Zero?

What if Princess Celestia did not come in time under the fight for the doll?

Those questions came up in Applejack's mind under her nightmare.

So Applejack fell asleep again by the apple trees, as she had to buck apples again two days later with Twilight.

Pinkie Pie came by for a visit to help Twilight with Applejack, so she used her Pinkie Sense.

"Applejack has nightmares about what happened while you was in panic." was Pinkie Pie saying to Twilight.

"I know how that feels! Those panic attacks gave me nightmares for week too!" was Twilight saying.

But the problems was not over in Applejack's family., as Apple Bloom got her cutie mark on the farm.

"She got her cutie mark, but she does not feel well!" was Applejack saying to Twilight while Apple Bloom slept.

"That's strange!" was Twilight saying.

"Let's wait and see how it goes!" were Applejack saying.

As Apple Bloom laid in bed while he was covered with cutie mark pox, was Twilight having her book with her about Starswirl the Bearded.

"That was my first book I got, and it's stories about Starswirl the Bearded" were Twilight saying to Apple Bloom.

Starswirl he lived in a forest by Ponyville in the pre-Classical Era, and he invented over 200 spells.

The wizard traveled around Equestria, and there were places that even Twilight she did not know.

Starswirl he learned Luna spells, but she turned to the darkside under her education.

Luna tried to defeat Starswirl, and he ended up wounded after the fight that took place in Canterlot's archive.

Princess Celestias army of guards tried to hold Lun a back, but they was no match.

The fight ended in Ponyville, and it laid Ponyville deserted.

Ponyville was build up again after the fight, and Starswirl he found shelter in the mountains far away where he could hide and recover.

Starswirl he were told to be defeated by Luna under a final battle, but he is told to still be around.

Books after books told stories about both Starswirl and Luna, as Starswirl got a shelf in Canterlot's archvie.

It was a long story, and Apple Bloom he fell asleep in the middle.

Twilight Sparkle she had to get help from Zecora, so she came and helped Apple Bloom to recover from the pox.
Edited by Spikeywikey
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

14188297_1589148868055882_56591078034411

Twilight, Owlicious and Spike was together in the Ponyville castle.It was Twilight's Birthday one autumn evening. There was a big bunch of shiny, clear, big balloons in many shapes. Despite the baby dragon the horse was scared of balloons were Spike and Twilight grabbing a large, pink, shiny, clear round creaking balloon in long time. Then had horny Spike with hard spikes been brushing the large pink squeaking, static soft balloon body against masturbating Twilight's hair and hard hot horn for over two hours later that night.

Edited by Spikeywikey
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

x240-36X.jpg

Summer Rendez-Vous Part 1

The night at the annual Summer Sun Celebration in Ponyville had arrived. It was back at the end of May. A crowd of ponies had went to Twilight's new house that was a library. Twilight and Spike had moved from Canterlot where she had been born and raised, as she and Spike moved to their new library in Ponyville that day.

"Hey, I'm Spike and I been raised in Canterlot with Twilight." Spike told Applejack and smiled.

"Howdy, and I am Applejack from the Sweet Apple Acres farm outside Ponyville." Applejack told the baby dragon and gave a smile.

There was a surprise party at midnight under the moon in the crowded house. The library had been decorated with big colourful balloons, confetti and streamers.. For over 500 years ago in the 1480s Starswirl the Bearded had been told to live there according to the books in that library. Starswirl failed the tests that Princess Celestia gave him, so he moved out of Ponyville. Twilight went to bed under the party in the night, but the party was still going on. There was games, stories and cakes. Spike had been reading stories about the history of Ponyville, as Applejack read a book about Sweet Apple Acre's over 100 year of history.

"For decades the gathering of the Apple family at every Summer Sun Celebration had been a tradition, as they gathered in the orchard by Sweet Apple Acres." Applejack read.

Drinks from Manehattan got served, and there was also strong drinks from Saddle Arabia too. Many of the guests that came to the party in the library was Derpy. Pinkie Pie had taken a bunch of records with her she played, and the crowd of ponies they was dancing along to the latest hit music from the Ponyville musicians. Later on had Applejack, Rarity and Spike beeen grabbing a large clear pink horseshoe balloon that sparkled. The ponies and the baby dragon pushed to the horseshoe balloon in long time with their snouts and heads. Spike and the ponies felt both nervous and aroused by feeling how the rubber plaything bounced against their snouts. Rarity felt her hot horn throb by feeling how Spike kept on brushing the loudly squeaking balloon against her horn for a while. The unicorn pony loved to feel how the baby dragon was petting her horn with the soft squeakytoy even if the unicorn was very afraid of balloons. Over an hour later had the horny farmerpony been sucking Rarity's hardened horn in long time. The baby dragon with soft spikes masturbated for over two hours by seeing the earth pony giving the unicorn that long horn sucking. As Applejack kept on giving the unicorn pony a hornjob were Spike petting the bloated rubber horseshoe that made loud whining noises. The aroused baby dragon also kissed and hugged the shiny balloon too as he rubbed himself under the legs. At last had the gasping pony reached her third climax after having the baby dragon rub the static balloon body against her hair. The party in Twilight's library ended later that night, as the ponies and Spike they went to the annual Summer Sun Celebration in the decorated towns hall.

f39d01b016b9db0755de9f699f8bd0f6.jpg

Summer Rendez-Vous Part 2

A  moon had passed since Twilight had moved into Ponyville. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon they both went to their cute cenera in Sugarcube Corner that summer.That was the first time that the Cutie Mark Crusaders had been at the cute cenera after gathering for the first that year. Sugarcube Corner had been decorated with streamers and big colorful shiny balloons in many shapes. There was cakes, sweets, treats and fruits of all kinds from all over Equestria at that cute cenera party. The guests they was including Pokey Pierce, and a group of school ponies like Noi and Twist from the Ponyville school. The latest summer hit records they were playing in the background, and some of the ponies they danced along to the songs.

"I will like to welcome you to my annual cute cenera here in Sugarcube Corner." Diamond Tiara told the crowd of ponies and smiled.

Diamond Tiara was later on nervously blowing air in a very long, bended, shiny, clear and blue balloon she was afraid would pop loudly for Silver Spoon. The little filly felt how the long rubber body expanded between her hooves, as Diamond Tiara loved how the shiny long balloon hissed and squeaked. Silver Spoon watched Diamond Tiara through the soft shiny balloon body that got very large at last. Diamond Tiara, Noi, Dinky and Silver Spoon were then standing and grabbing and releasing the long blue loudly squekaing shiny balloon body with their shaking hooves in over an hour. While Diamond Tiara was nervous of balloons, were she ecstatic too by feeling the soft shiny rubber skin. Diamond Tiara, Noi and Silver Spoon it tickle in their flanks by playing with the swollen blue sausage. Twist had also showed up.

"Hey Twist nice to see you again." Diamond Tiara told the filly and gave a smile.

Then had Twist, Noi, Dinky and Silver Spoon playing with a big pink and round balloon, while Diamond Tiara stood and rubbed herself under the legs. The horny filly had not rubbed herself under the legs before, and she examined herself under the legs in long time. At last had the horny filly reached her second climax, while Twist had been brushing a pink and whiny starfish shaped static balloon against Diamond Tiara's hair and flank for a long time. Silver Spoon gave Dinky a long hornjob in the meanwhile. Dinky felt relaxed by having Silver Spoon suck her hot horn. After the balloon play was there cakes, stories, games and dances. The fillies had been dancing till late at night in the crowded room. Finally had the last ponies been leaving Sugarcube Corner that morning after the party that had been lasting all night long.

Edited by Spikeywikey
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1280x720-yiG.jpg

Prologue

It had been for ten years ago that Rainbow Dash had met with Gilda for the first time in Cloudsdale. It was a sunny day in April, and Rainbow Dash and Gilda had been flying through the forest by Baltimare where they had been on vacation. Nopony was in the quiet and warm forest except for Rainbow Dash and Gilda. Then had Gilda and Rainbow Dash heard shouting of somepony deeper in the quiet forest. Suddenly had the forest become cold and quiet too. It sounded like somepony had been shouting to the pegasus pony and the griffon.

"It sounds like somepony is shouting for help, and it is lost somewhere in this forest." the pegasus pony told Gilda.

"And the forest it had suddenly become so unusual quiet and cold." Gilda told Rainbow Dash.

The pegasus pony and Gilda searched through the forest for the lost pony. But that lost pony who cried for help was nowhere to be found. It felt like an invisible thing had followed them. The two friends thought they had seen the pony cry for help run all it could through the forest. Rainbow Dash and Gilda flew quickly after the pony that suddenly got away again. Then was invisible things suddenly beginning to scratch Rainbow Dash and Gilda.

"Let’s get out of here quickly and up to Cloudsdale obefore those things get us." Gilda shouted to Rainbow Dash.

After that experience had Gilda and the pegasus pony not returned to that forest.

Part 1

Ten years later in the had Gilda left Pinkie Pie’s fake surprise party in a crowded and decorated Sugarcube Corner for her arrival in Ponyville. Gilda had been flying away from Ponyville, and far away somewhere in the Eastern part of Equestria.

"This has to be the last time I am visiting Dweebville." Gilda told herself.

It was a sunny afternoon, as many guests including Berry Punch and Minty were arriving at the party in Ponyville for Gilda that had left after being pranked out of her party. There was cakes, games like pin the tail on the pony, blindfold games and more.

"Today I will also give a cheer for our new Twilight Sparkle that had moved in for a year ago, so let’s give a cheer for her." Pinkie Pie told her cheering friends and smiled.

"And also a cheer for our new citizen Minty." the pink pony told the cheering crowd.

The room had been decorated with banners, confetti and big sparkling colourful balloons in many shapes that Pinkie Pie and Spike had inflated. Pinkie Pie and Spike grabbed and released a clear and very long bended balloon for some minutes, as the balloon squeaked loudly. Thereafter had Spike been sitting and examining himself between the legs. The horny baby dragon kept on rubbing himself between the legs in over an hour in the crowded room. At last had the baby ecstatic dragon reached his second climax by watch Pinkie Pie hug the long and squeaking balloon.

"I wondered who Gilda was that you mentioned earlier, until she showed up today." Rarity said to Rainbow Dash.

"Me and Gilda had met each other for the first time at the Junior Speedster Flightcamp for ten years ago." the pegasus pony told Rarity.

"Gilda had told me that she had been raised in another country far to East of Cloudsdale." Rainbow Dash said to Rarity.

Twilight and Rarity volleyed around a large pink balloon between each other with their sensitive horns for hours, despite both being nervous around balloons. The playful pair felt the puffy, sparkling, clear rubber land on their warm horns with soft bumps. Applejack played balloon with them, and then she had sucked Twilight’s horn for some minutes. The farmer pony gave the horny unicorn pony a hornjob until she reached her second orgasm. After hours of intimate balloon play, the unicorn pair played a selection of games, drank cider, and enjoyed a large slice of cake from Sugarcube Corner. It was late night when the party ended.

"That had been such a marvelous party you had held." Rarity told Pinkie Pie and smiled.

The ponies went home with a bunch of balloons from the party on strings. Pinkie Pie had taken all of the many decorations down after the party early in the morning. The pink party pony had just kept the many remaining balloons from the party to play with. That next night after the party was a bunch of tourist earth ponies from Manehattan out in the extremely deep forest where a lost pony had told to be seen by Rainbow Dash and Gilda. The tourist ponies had not known a word about the vanished pony, or that the forest was told to be haunted too, as they entered the forest on another sunny afternoon.

"Hey, notice how quiet and cold the forest suddenly had become." one of the ponies told his friends.

"I have noticed that too, and it seems like some things are watching out after us all around." another pony said to his friend.

Shadow like ponies made the group of tourist ponies follow them deeper into the forest.

"It seems like these things want to show us something in this forest." a pony told his friends.

"I will rather get out of here now before midnight." another pony said to his friends.

Then had the ponies suddenly been left out in the remote part of the forest where none knew where they was. The group of tourist ponies tried to get out of the forest, and it felt like a thing they could not see what was chase them. Night arrived, and the ponies had been lost in the deep dark forest under the chase. The ponies got scratched by some ínvisble entities, as they tried to get away. A sight of a thing in the remote forest had made the ponies run faster, but before they knew it had that thing been assaulted them from behind. Nopony knew whatever happened to the ponies that got lost in the forest by Baltimare. Twilight and her six friends wanted to help with finding the lost ponies in that forest. But Granny Smith met with them by the marketplace in Ponyville.

"Don’t even think about visiting the forest by Baltimare, as I also had been chased out there as a filly by some dangerous entities according to a very old book called nematodes." Granny Smith told the six ponies and Spike

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

latest?cb=20150629180550

It was two months after the Heartyh's Warming Eve play. Both Princess Celestia and the Mane Six was together at the party for the yaks from Yak Yakistan one spring evening in Ponyville. There was games and stands from all over Ponyville that day. The yaks were wearing funny hats and glasses they got the stands. Horny Twilight with a hornboner inflated a purple, round, big, shiny and clear balloon she got at a stand that she and Princess Celestia pushed to for a long time. Despite that the two nervous horses were very scared of balloons, were they feel their horns getting warm and hard by pushing to the hard shiny balloon too. After that had Twilight been sucking Princess Celesti’s very long hot horn in long time until the two horses reached their climax. Then were Princess Celestia giving Twilight a long hornjob too, as her lenghtened horn tickled. As Twilight masturbated were she see how the alicorn gave a yak a long horn massage with a loudly creaking yellow shiny balloon in the quiet town. The party for the yaks had first been ending late at night. Later that night had Twilight been falling asleep in her castle outside Ponyville. Twilight just had a nightmare that night. It looked like something that could take place in the future. Twilight was in Ponyville long out in the future. It was 1000 moons since that the ponies they had been declaring peace with the yaks. A war had broken out, as a virus had spread out all over Equestria. The ponies in Ponyville and the Mane Six was fighting against some creatures with sharp bloody teeths, and bloody cuts on their bodies.

"It can’t be the yaks who had send these creatures." Twilight told her friends.

"That must be the virus who made the creatures we are fighting." Rainbow Dahs said to Twilight.

Then were Twilight waking up after that nightmare. Twilight could remember that there was a prophecy from one of her books about a future virus outbreak that had been spread all over Equestria by a lab that suddenly had been abandoned. Some moons later had the yaks been inviting the six ponies to visit Yak Yakistan in the summer. So as the six ponies they visited the yaks, was Spike and Big Mac having a dungeon game with Discord that day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1004186_pinkie_pie_suggestive_screencap_

Hent_196.jpg

It was the week after Nightmare Night. The CMC they got their cutie marks after moons, as Diamond Tiara got a redeem by the CMC that same day. The autumn days had arrived in Ponyville.  At that time the CMC was bored after running out of things to do after having their three cutie marks. But Ponyville's school had a party one afternoon. Bored Scootaloo met with Pinkie Pie in the school playground. The pink pony had made big shiny balloons animals out of very long creaking balloons for the kids. Scootaloo looked scared of the balloons, but she felt hard and strange under her legs too by seeing the pink pony make balloons animals too. Pinkie Pie that was nervous of balloons too felt aroused by twisting the long soft balloon bodies. The pony made a balloon baby bottle for nervous looking Scootaloo that also was afraid of balloon popping like Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie and Scootaloo went into a forest by the school. As Scootaloo kissed, sucked and hugged the creaking balloon in the quiet forest, were she seeing Pinkie Pie sit and rub a hoof under her legs.

"I wonder what you are doing." Scootaloo told Pinkie Pie.

"This is your first sexual education today." the pink pony told Scootaloo.

While Scootaloo kissed, sucked and hugged the dick like balloon, was the horny pink pony masturbating in front of Scootaloo for a long time until the evening. Finally had Pinkie Pie reached her climax after masturbating for nearly three hours after having Scootaloo rub the static and loudly squeaking milk bottle balloon against her hair. Then was Pinkie Pie and Scootaloo catching the dick like balloon in long time in the forest that evening.

Edited by Spikeywikey
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

It was the day before Nightmare Night in Manehattan, and The Cutie Mark Crusasders they was on vacation. The sun were shining over Manehattan, as Scootatoo drove on her scooter through a Manehattan suburb. Scootaloo was ending outside a very old house, and it was owned by an elder pony. The filly parked her scooter on the lawn as she went over to see old house, but the scooter suddenly sank in the grass.

"Hey, I want you to get away from here right now." an old pony said as he came out.

Scootaloo had never been so busy with getting away, as she think she saw was alive too. Both Fleur de Lis and Smarty Pants had to take care of the fillies. The Cutie Mark Crusaders was on a vacation in a house across where the lively house laid. That day were The Cutie Mark Crusaders spying on the old house through a window on the second house.

"I think I told you three not to spy on that house." Fleur de Lis told the filles in their room.

"But it's told to become alive, and take things." Scootaloo said to the unicorn pony.

"Yeah, but that's just old filly stories." Fleur de Lis told Scootaloo and laughed.

While the three fillies was on vacation, were The Mane Six celebrating Nightmare Night with Luna in Ponyville. Snips came by for a visit that day.

"Hey, so I wonder how it is going today." Snips said to the fillies.

"Nopony believes what we see in that old house across the street," Sweetie Belle told Snips.

"And nopony ever will, as even The Mane Six had been too scared to set a hoof in the house." Snips told Sweetie Belle.

The four fillies fell asleep in the afternoon to get fresh for the night. Later that evening was Scootaloo waking up.

"I think I heard something." Scootaloo said to her friends.

But nopony was awake. Scootaloo looked through the window to the old house. Suddenly was the shadow of a big wooden claw slashing after Scootaloo.

"That was just a bad dream about that claw." Scootaloo said as she woke up.

All the other fillies slept, as Scootaloo sneaked downstairs. Scootaloo could hear both Fleur de Lis and Fancy Pants talk together. In the meanwhile did they have too much punch to drink.

"This is what I heard last time about that old crazy pony across the street." Fancy Pants told Fleur de Lis.

"Not that I believe it, but I would not go over there for a visit." Fleur de Lis said to Fancy pants.

"Now don't be scared, as I heard he ate his wife alive." Fancy Pants told Fleur de Lis

"Then there must be something really wrong in that house." Fleur de Lis said to Fancy Pants.

Zecora_talking_to_Pipsqueak_S2_E04.png

Pipsqueak and Zecora was together in a park in Ponyville at midnight under Nightmare Night in the meanwhile, as the CMC were in Manehattan. Zecora and Pipsqueak was both dressed up that night. Despite the zebra and the little pony was afraid of balloons, were they getting some printed, round, big round Nightmare Night balloons. The zebra and the little pony pushed and kicked to a large pink round balloon with a bat printed on in long time in the park, as they then kissed and hugged the creaking balloon in the quiet park for nearly an hour. Zecora and Pipsqueak both felt hard and hot under their legs by pushing and kicking to some golden round and printed Nightmare Night balloons for over three hours.

nightmare_nights_request_peter_new_by_pi

Big Mac was together with Carrot Top and Golden harvest that Nightmare Night in Ponyville. There was lots of games in Ponyville, and stacks of orange and red pumpkins too. The three horny ponies they catched a large orange pumpkin with their hooves in long time Big Mac, Carrot Top and Golden Harvest felt ecstatic by feeling the soft pumpkin. Later on was the ponies masturbating, as they pushed to a large red pumpkin until early in the morning. The three ponies they reached their climax after masturbating for a long time by hugging and kissing the soft pumpkins.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1