• Advertisement

Love that Chicken From Popeye's Q&A Thread

Popeye Q. Krabs

Favorite YouTubers?

I was watching WildwoodClaire and Oldfartrants a lot earlier this year. Neither of them have been posting as much unfortunately. 

I also like YouTubers that post a lot of records and vinyl stuff on their channels and I especially visited those sorts of YT channels back in 2010-2011, though I still do the same now sometimes. 

There's a lot of dogshit out there when it comes to news on YouTube, so most of the ones I check up on now related to those issues or economics, investments and finance are the much smaller YouTube channels that go into this stuff and expose the many charlatans and con men that are plaguing the site right now.

Ken Domik's YouTube channel has become a guilty pleasure for me and he's been one of my more recent discoveries. He's one of those food reviewers I keep talking about. 

• Like 1

Good choices, my man. You gotta watch Pulp Fiction and Django Unchained too?

I would like to if given the opportunity. One of the reasons to be honest that I haven't watched that much shit lately is that a lot of the times, it can get pretty noisy and I try to have things on that can drown out the noise from the assholes outside. 

I remember how much of a pain in the ass it was just to watch Sherlock and have to put up with the noise. That's the biggest reason why I focus more on music and finding other stuff to watch or listen to.

Ken Domik's YouTube channel has become a guilty pleasure for me and he's been one of my more recent discoveries. He's one of those food reviewers I keep talking about. 

Same! That guy's pretty quirky. It's amazing how much fast food he is able to manage to eat, though. Lol.

Yeah, but ever since I started college I don't feel as smart as I used to?

Have you figured out why? I mean you've done well in your classes and shit. I've been watching a ton of stuff online about the markets, investments, etc and I feel like I've been confusing you a ton with that stuff.

Same! That guy's pretty quirky. It's amazing how much fast food he is able to manage to eat, though. Lol.

Yup!

• Like 1

I don't like to unload a lot of my problems here because I want to get away from them while I'm on here?

Admittedly, I've done the same thing but more on other sites. I try to keep my personal stuff separate from what I do on these sites, so to speak.