• Advertisement

"Drawn Together" (Show Discussion)

storytime7

I watched a few episodes and it's alright, I guess. I mean, it's not a masterpiece or anything, but like The Cleveland Show, it's one of those shows I'll watch when there's nothing good on TV.

The scene with the VeggieTales parody characters is a classic though.

Am I the only one that just finds the show to be hit and miss and overall just okay? And I mean the kind of "okay" you give to your parents when they say something and you're kind of paying attention to them. Gross out in general isn't too bad, though it doesn't wow me in this show in neither a positive or a negative way. Maybe I should revisit this series since it's been a while since I've seen it. That said, I'm keeping my distance from the movie considering the reputation it's gained from both fans and non-fans alike.

Edited by illiniguy34

I actually kind of like this one. Is it good? Not really but I like most of it's raunchy comedy in it because the comedy here is so weird and unsual, it makes me laugh and heck, even they can throw some clever gags too. Some of the plots are really cleverly-written such as Clum Babies, Afterschool Special and my personal favorite episode, Breakfast Troll Killer and some of episodes like Super Nanny, NRAY Ray and Clara's Dirty Little Secret are just hilarious. Most of characters are really well-done parodies, my favorites are Toot, Ling Ling and Wooldoor. The animation is really good too. The show has problems tho. When they take something too far, they take it too far. Little Orphan Hero is filled with rape and incest jokes, Unrestrainable Trainable is one of the cruelest episodes in any cartoon I've ever seen and Lost in Parking Space is filled with gore. And don't get me even start on the awful movie. Also Clara and Captain Hero are really annoying and jerk characters and for most part, I can't stand them. And my last complain is that they make really long-gags like Family Guy does and it's really boring and unfunny. Anyway, it's not really good show and I can see why some people really despise it but I like most of the show.