• Advertisement

Yes! I have poked you, Caroline...

Deacon Brucke

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie poking Plankton: Hey Shelly... :funny:

Plankton swatting away her finger: Don't call me that you bobble headed bottom dweller.

Katie: Have you seen Aby anywhere?

Plankton: Yeah they're in Lumpus's office for giving Sampson a black eye and they tell me they're gonna try to tackle the big moose next for the hell of it.

?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cha said:

Katie poking Plankton: Hey Shelly... :funny:

Plankton swatting away her finger: Don't call me that you bobble headed bottom dweller.

Katie: Have you seen Aby anywhere?

Plankton: Yeah they're in Lumpus's office for giving Sampson a black eye and they tell me they're gonna try to tackle the big moose next for the hell of it.

?

hot af ;) 

hopefully we don't get kicked out of camp :funny: 

Just now, Cha said:

Screw everyone this is a camp and candy=fun. If they were allowed to have candy in moderation , they wouldn't try to break into places to have too much of it? :norton:

ikr, makes me wanna be scoutmaster instead (even though I'd probably let them have too much candy bc candy is hot af) :norton: 

and vic can be my slinkman ;) 

idk man Leslie may be deadpan and kinda dislike some stuff but I see him loving his nursing job. (Or at least what I've seen of him.) I mean he could have easily chose to work with the Squirrely Scouts and get a bigger pay check? 

58 minutes ago, Cha said:

idk man Leslie may be deadpan and kinda dislike some stuff but I see him loving his nursing job. (Or at least what I've seen of him.) I mean he could have easily chose to work with the Squirrely Scouts and get a bigger pay check? 

ikr I mean he even said he'd rather stay at CK (and he went back) so obviously he enjoys what he does, all he really wants is to be appreciated and there ain't nothin' wrong with that

I APPRECIATE YOU, NURSEY  :norton: 

also mr. l's deadpan voice is hot af